Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Newlyweds - Sorry to hear af hit full force! That's cute that your mom knew:haha: Fingers crossed for us to have May babies together! I was out running errands all day yesterday and didn't get to use an OPK:dohh: I got my OPK's from Amazon, that's so lame that they don't ship to you in Canada! A few ladies suggested ebay to me.

Liz - Glad to hear af has left! Congrats on your healthy choices and getting closer to your goal!

Yeah that is weird, Washington is always rainy lol.

We don't tan, we rust:haha:

Good luck ladies. Hopefully this is the month

We did a full fertility check. All is okay except that I have a polyp. They recommend removing it because it is larger than the doctor would like. My doctor is fabulous, so I will trust his judgement. Still in for this month (just O'ing now +/- 1 day, too late for procedure) so I hope you don't mind if I tag along :)

We'll see how it goes, but the science says having the hysteroscopy is the thing to do. But who knows?!? I had an HSG which is said to improve odds, so will update! Thank goodness for vacation at the end of the month.

xanzaba, good luck to you, my fingers will be crossed that everything turns out well whatever you choose to do :)

Dragonfly: Rust! That's a good one!

Mrs.Dragonfly- thanks :) I am loving living my life at the moment it feels like I'm a whole new me. I can't imagen how great I'll feel when I reach my first mini-goal.

Good luck Xanzaba! How exciting to have a vacation coming up too :)

Liz - That's fantastic :) I love big changes that make us feel like new ladies!

Hi ladies, just checking in on everyone ! I haven't been on here much the past couple of days, just waiting for af to pack up and LEAVE ! Haha. Tomorrow will be CD 5 for me, where is everyone else to? I am going to start my opk's around CD 12/13 (even though that is early for me), but I want to be sure not to miss it (since my body is still not fully back to normal after getting off my bcp).
Any tips for this month ?! I am using my opk's, we use pre seed, I'm taking my vitamins and dh is going to start as well, and I MAY start temping (A free thermometer came with my large opk order from online hahah). & also hoping to bd often !!!

BABY DUST TO ALL !!!!!!!

Hi ladies, just checking in on everyone ! I haven't been on here much the past couple of days, just waiting for af to pack up and LEAVE ! Haha. Tomorrow will be CD 5 for me, where is everyone else to? I am going to start my opk's around CD 12/13 (even though that is early for me), but I want to be sure not to miss it (since my body is still not fully back to normal after getting off my bcp).
Any tips for this month ?! I am using my opk's, we use pre seed, I'm taking my vitamins and dh is going to start as well, and I MAY start temping (A free thermometer came with my large opk order from online hahah). & also hoping to bd often !!!

BABY DUST TO ALL !!!!!!!

Hey Newlywed! Sorry af is still around, she better fly out of here soon!

On CD12 over here and forgot to do an OPK today since I was so busy, oops! I got a negative yesterday and it wasn't dark at all so I'm not worried about missing a surge today or anything. I think your baby making plan sounds stellar! Fingers are crossed and I can't wait to see the outcome of this cycle:hugs:

Hey ladies, just thought I would check in and see how you're all doing!

DH and I seem to have hit a dry spell at the moment. Our bding clocks are off and when I want it he doesn't and when he does I don't. Ugh! So frustrating, hopefully we can get over this hurtle and be on same schedules soon before I miss out for this cycle.

Hope all is well, baby dust!

Hi Dragonfly- day 4 or 5. Had a few unexplained tww symptoms. For a couple of days I had a strong metallic taste in my mouth. Yesterday I had lunch at 11 just to get rid of it. Trying not to think too much about things lest I obsess (who me? :) )

This month I had an HSG that is supposed to help, and we bd'd like pros, so if it doesn't stick, I'll feel good about getting the hysteroscopy done!

congrats! so exciting... have fun with the process and keep the hope! Good luck getting through the 2week wait!!

Hi ladies. Just wanted to drop by and see how all of you are doing.

I think I am officially in the TWW. Which seems weird but all my down below pains have stopped since yesterday morning. So pretty positive that O was sometime on late in the evening on the 11th or 12th. At the latest Yesterday morning. Either way, FX that one of the spermies made it to my eggy!

Hoping your all doing well and enjoying the day.

I think I am officially in the TWW. Which seems weird but all my down below pains have stopped since yesterday morning. So pretty positive that O was sometime on late in the evening on the 11th or 12th. At the latest Yesterday morning. Either way, FX that one of the spermies made it to my eggy!

Hi Liz_N- I think we O'd on same day (11 by cm, 12 by temps) we can wait together.

I know it's early for symptoms, but that has never stopped me before. So:

2-4dpo cramps, like AF
3-4dpo metallic taste in mouth
3-5dpo bbs bigger, achy(bought a new bra in my size that I've been for years, same brand, and it's a bit snug in the cups), vivid dreams

:shrug:

Anyway, baby dust and keep us posted.

Hey ladies, just thought Id swing by and say hey! Hope all is well!

Hi Dragonfly- day 4 or 5. Had a few unexplained tww symptoms. For a couple of days I had a strong metallic taste in my mouth. Yesterday I had lunch at 11 just to get rid of it. Trying not to think too much about things lest I obsess (who me? :) )

This month I had an HSG that is supposed to help, and we bd'd like pros, so if it doesn't stick, I'll feel good about getting the hysteroscopy done!

Fingers crossed for you! Glad you had a hysteroscopy done and that all went well :)

Fingers crossed that your tww zooms on by!!

Hey ladies, just thought Id swing by and say hey! Hope all is well!

FarmersWife! :) Life is good, how have you been? How is your little bean doing?

DH and I had a dry spell for a little bit but we're back in our game as of this morning! No positive OPK yet, although I've forgotten them a few times this week but I don't suspect that I'm O-ing any time soon until next week.

Dragonfly- As long as you get that BD in around positive OPK you should be good! Hope this is your month.

I am doing okay.. Sickness has hit me.. like all day sickness. So just gotta get through this! Feels almost like I have the flu! Got my HCG done yesterday and it went from 1,120 or somewhere in there to 27,544! So that is good news. Waiting to hear back on a date for my scan.

Dragonfly- As long as you get that BD in around positive OPK you should be good! Hope this is your month.

I am doing okay.. Sickness has hit me.. like all day sickness. So just gotta get through this! Feels almost like I have the flu! Got my HCG done yesterday and it went from 1,120 or somewhere in there to 27,544! So that is good news. Waiting to hear back on a date for my scan.

Thank you FarmersWife, I keep forgetting to do OPK's so I end up doing them every other day:dohh: hopefully I'll still be able to see a positive. Really hope we still catch it this cycle even though we've been awful at the whole ttc the past few weeks...

Sorry to hear that morning sickness is starting to strike, I hope it doesn't have to stick around very long. Holy cow that's a big jump in numbers!!:happydance: Can't wait to hear about your scan!!

Is this close to a positive OPK ladies? I think it would be early if it was but my sides been aching and having lots of cm so I'm curious.

Attachments

• IMG_0775.jpg
    IMG_0775.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 9
Dragonfly- Oh my.. that looks pretty darn close to positive to me!!! I say if u test again tonight it would be positive for sure. get to BDing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->