Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Ttc - I hope you get some answers soon. I understand not wanting to know if its a chemical but lie Xan said the not knowing would drive me crazy.

Dragonfly - I agree with your midwife and dh you need to rest and take care of yourself and LO. Yay its almost shower day!

Gosh to show how much my head is in a fog I read "shower day" and thought, "but I just took a shower.." :dohh:

Grr... TTC, I'm sorry you don't have resolution yet. You could have late IB? That is what my girlfriend had recently. Are you still not bleeding? I know they don't count a new CD until you have a full flow, not spotting or stopping and starting. Did you test again?

Leetie - that sucks :/ Maybe you will need a higher dose of clomid on your next round? Did they still want you to come in to do a test?

Here are some shower pics ladies:

https://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r493/murphytiff/1781919_975244242491679_4033982217319897490_n_zps191d7f82.jpg

https://s1168.photobucket.com/user/murphytiff/media/1781919_975244242491679_4033982217319897490_n_zps191d7f82.jpg.html

https://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r493/murphytiff/1798442_975244229158347_274433547291151574_n_zps830429cc.jpg

https://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r493/murphytiff/10675742_1513590902213075_7252359398040667855_n_zpse77b65e1.jpg

https://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r493/murphytiff/1656280_1513587388880093_503407181410108831_n_zps980072be.jpg

https://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r493/murphytiff/10646783_975244082491695_7893938404571586816_n_zps8e248023.jpg

I feel soooo big!

Dragonfly - I'm so foggy too. I hope you are resting yourself!

Oh my goodness Lab, look at you and your bump:cloud9: I adore your dress! Looks like a fantastic shower, you've got me excited for mine :)

I went shopping yesterday with DH and bought a few warm tops for winter time, but everything that was "fun" looking made me feel like I look like a whale!

Gosh to show how much my head is in a fog I read "shower day" and thought, "but I just took a shower.." :dohh:

Dragonfly - I laughed out loud when I read this.

Lab - You looked beautiful and so did your shower.

AFM - Cramping and spotting.

Lab - awww I love the baby shower pics. U look so happy and beautiful!
Dragonfly - u must slow down and take care of yourself. I know life happens but please be careful.
Leetie - is there anyway u missed your surge? Any possibility of IB being the spotting?
AFM - I took my test today but I let it sit too long and now I'm convinced it's an evap line so now I have to try to be patient and test again in the morning lol.

Leetie - :hugs:

TTC - Trying to patiently wait until morning to hear how your test looks!:coffee: Fingers are tightly crossed

Hi Ladies- so much going on!

Dragonfly- please do take care of yourself. I know it's hard to slow down, but this is a really good reason to! I hope your family drama sorts itself out, and that they keep you out of it.

Lab- what an awesome shower! You look lovely in that dress.

Leetie, I've had ovulation cramps and spotting before, and they say it signals a strong O... Could it be O?

TTC- you're keeping us in suspense here!

TTC... leaving us hanging!

Leetie - I agree with Xan and Dragonfly. Is it possible that you are having IB or O spotting? What CD, how many DPO when you had the darkest reading on the OPK? Did you call the doc at all and ask them?

Xan, Dragonfly, how are you feeling?

Well, just had an ultrasound and, since DH was with me, thought I'd ask about gender. The tech (the same one I have each week) said she had a guess, and asked did we want to know. Well, she pointed right to a little dangly bit and said boy! I have to say, I'm shocked- I had a feeling it was a boy, but my mom and sister have only ever had girls. I thought I would fall in line with my family. Guess not!

TTC - How did this morning go?

Leetie - How are you feeling today?

Xan - That's super exciting :) Love that you had mommy intuition! Congratulations on :blue:

afm: I woke up this morning to LO kicking my ribs super hard! DH thought it was funny, he said his girl is going to be a strong one:cloud9: Awful heartburn today, I swear I can't catch a break from it.

Ttc - Fx for tomorrow's test!

Xan - Yay! That's exciting, how many weeks are you?

Afm - I haven't had any spotting today but I'm still crampy. I'm cd 26. My darkest opk was cd 19 or 20. I hate to be pessimistic but I really just feel like AF is on the way. But I would be super ecstatic if I got a temp rise tomorrow.

Yay Xan! Welcome to team blue!! I said your preg sounded a lot like mine! ;)

Leetie - that sounds really promising as IB by your days!!...I'm keeping my fingers super crossed!! I hope that this is it for you. I've heard IB is pretty common for people on clomid cycles though I didn't experience it myself. If you were to get AF it seems way too early for AF spotting. I'll be waiting for updates!

Aww, Dragonfly, you've been suffering hard with the heartburn. Are you taking anything for it? I know my doc said there were certain OTC that I could use, but I haven't had it that bad (except yesterday, and salsa induced). Milk always helps me, if you can drink it.

Do you get any sharp pains in your bellybutton? I have these horrible intermittent pains that feel like someone is stabbing a needle through my bellybutton. I wish it would go away. I guess it's probably stretching because it seems like I wake up with a bigger belly every morning, but it kills.

Had a doc appointment yesterday, all was well. He kicked the doc :) hehe. I apparently have awesome blood pressure. LO is measuring almost 2 weeks ahead, and I'm just waiting to hear (or not hear) back about my GD screen and anemia. LO NEVER stops moving, morning, noon or night. He's a little party animal!

Leetie - My fingers and toes are crossed so hard for you! Praying this is it:hugs:

Lab - Apples were doing the trick but I've moved on to Tums, I'm crunching on them like they're going out of style today. Sounds like stretching, Amelia loves to jab at my bellybutton so I get pains when she's doing that lol.

Happy to hear your appointment went so well! Hehe makes me smile that little guy kicked the dr. I'm sure your GD testing went just fine:thumbup: Exciting you're measuring 2 weeks ahead! Does that mean they're moving your date up?

Sorry ladies!
I was totally bummed this morning so I haven't been on. No second line. It must have been an evap. The good news is its already time to start the meds again so hopefully this is our cycle. Not looking forward to the meds again but I'm excited for a new cycle. Crossing my fingers and praying for the best.

:hugs: Sorry about AF TTC. :( Second and third cycles really are more common, so this could be your cycle!

Dragonfly - they are keeping my original date (the fourth of Jan) based on LMP. They had moved it back to the 10th at my first scan, but measuring is so inaccurate at that point. He's been ahead of the 10th on every scan since and by fundal height, so they have me at the 4th. It's only a few days either way. I can't wait to meet him!

TTC - :hugs: I'm sorry about af :( Second cycles are better with clomid anyways, praying this will be the one:hugs:

Lab - It's only a matter of days in between :) Super exciting times!

afm: DH told me he dreamed of our little Amelia being born and how precious she was, he said how much he can't stop thinking of her and can't wait to meet her:cloud9: Lab has it become like a marathon to shave your legs? It took me ages to get it down and now I'm all winded and on the couch:haha:

TTC- :hugs: It's disappointing when the first round doesn't work, but now you're ready to start fresh. I'll keep my fingers crossed all month :winkwink:

Leetie, how are you doing?

AFM- Just went online to Loft maternity (they don't sell clothes in the store, but I generally know my sizes in the regular department). They have a 50% off sale today online. Hoping the clothes will be a bit more flattering than what Im wearing now. I'm starting to feel like a gnarly middle aged man, what with my baggy tops, non-beer belly, and low rise jeans threatening to show my crack. Somehow I didn't think it would be this hard to look a little cute without showing to the world.

Dragonfly - that's so cute your dh dreaming of your little girl.

Xan - the image you painted in my mind was awesome lol. I hope the new clothes are flattering and give you just what you want.

AFM - Still no more spotting and I haven't been crampy today. I am generally a happy person and easy to please but for the last few days I've been irritable and just blah. I hope I snap out of it quick I hate feeling like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->