Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Xan - I'm praying your doctors appointment goes well and that the bleed is completely gone.

Dragonfly - That's a bummer about your pictures in the rain, I'm sure they will turn out perfect anyway. I hope your feeling better today and that you guys get some progress with the nursery.

Lab & Ttc - How are you ladies?

AFM - Tonight will be my last dose. I'm feeling fine which is funny because I would feel better if I had some side effects but I know not everyone does and I do take it at night.

Hi ladies! As always this are absolutely craxy. Our dog has really bad diarrhea so I've been up and down with her for 2 days. The cat has some kind of tumor on his back. I'm stay busy with my jewelry and school I don't have time to get online to chat with you lafm

Leetie - Glad you're not having side effects, fingers are tightly crossed for you!

TTC - Oh no poor animals, I hope your dog is feeling better soon what will you do about the cat? Hope the jewelry business is going great still :thumbup:

Well apparently I was falling asleep as I typed that. I made absolutely no sense lol.
I really hope you ladies are all doing well.
I'm either ovulating or will very soon. All this stuff going on with the animals have made us too upset to even BD. We did 2 days ago before all of this happened. Hopefully I'm not O'ing yet and we will have time to get on track with it. Luckily Nikki (one of our poms) is doing better now that I have given her pumpkin and pedialyte. Lynx (the cat) unfortunately has a huge tumor. They got a biopsy at the vet yesterday so now we have to wait and pray it's not cancer. I'm so stressed and worried that my gall bladder is staying inflamed. I'm just praying for a good outcome. My jewelry business is still doing well thankfully. I'm very blessed to have such great friends that have helped get the word out. I will try to catch up with you ladies again soon. Hoping things are going smooth Dragonfly and Lab. Hope the bleed has stopped Xan.. I'm thinking of you Leetie. I'm not sure where u are in the cycle but I think about you and pray for you that we both find our bfp soon!

Ttc - FX you get some BD in and O soon. I hope the kittys results are good and I'm glad the puppy is doing better.

TTC- best thoughts for your animals. It's no fun.

AFM- didn't have an ultrasound today, but they found the heartbeat instantly, and it's at a beautiful rate, and sounded like galloping horses. I guess this bleeding on and off might continue for a while, and I will continue to get weekly ultrasounds. Scheduled my anatomical scan for 11/20- at that point bubs will be 1/2 baked, and I will know the gender for sure :)

Still haven't gained any weight...

TTC - Glad your dog is doing better and hoping the kitty's results will come back ok. Hope you get some BD in and O soon:hugs:

Xan - Great that they heard the heartbeat right away! Strong baby you have in there:hugs: I hope the bleed settles itself out soon so you don't have anymore scares. Can't wait for your anatomy scan! Super exciting :)

Just wanted to let you ladies know I am thinking about you and hoping everyone is well.

Dragonfly I'm sure your pictures are still beautiful! TTC I hope your cats are going to be ok. Xan - hopefully you are having less bleeding, and Leetie I hope your clomid cycle is going well.

Really hectic for me, traveling a lot for work. :hugs: to you all!

Lab I hope you get some time in soon to rest up from all your work travel :)

The sun is finally out today! But I'm stuck inside doing homework, boo :(

Hi ladies!
Xan- I'm glad they are watching the bleed weekly. I would be a nervous wreck.
Lab - sorry things are crazy, hope life slows down a little bit.
Dragon- boo for homework. Today was nice and I got out to shop a little bit to keep my mind off things. We had called the vet and they said they had the results but we had to wait on the dr to call and tell us so I totally freaked. It was best I left for a little bit.
Leetie- I haven't seen you comment in a bit so I'm hoping all is well.

AFM- I got my positive opk and we did get some bd'ing in there. Hopefully it was enough. Thank goodness I'm doing the digital and the dollar tree opks because I got my 2 smileys and then yesterday and today I had so much discharge so I tested again and the dollar tree test was instantly positive but no smiley. I would be confused if it weren't for the digital. Now back to the pets. Nikki (one of the poms) is doing much better. And we finally got the results for Lynx (the cat) at 8pm. HIS TUMOR IS BENIGN!!!!! I'm so excited, happy and relieved. But he does have ti have surgery, tomorrow they will call with a surgery cost estimate and we will go from there. Our animals are our babies. Even tho I'm allergic to the cat I would be heart broken if something happened to him. I have to call the dr because I'm still ovulating on cd20 so I can't take the test on day 21 again. Please keep Lynx in your prayers that surgery costs are reasonable and that he has a speedy recovery. Thanks ladies!!

TTC, that's fabulous about Lynx! Hopefully it won't be too expensive. :hugs:

Leetie, I'm stalking your charts almost daily!

AFM- I went back to the doctor on Wednesday to get a rhogham shot (I could develop antibodies to the rh factor in the baby's blood) and heard the heartbeat again. Makes me consider getting a doppler for home, although I'm starting to feel the baby move semi-regularly, so it would only make me feel better for a couple of weeks at most, and it's probably more important to save my money. But every time I hear the heart beat it soothes my soul a bit.

TTC - Woohoo for the positive opk! Fingers crossed your bd'ing was perfect. I hope the costs for Lynx's surgery are manageable, I know some vets will accept payment plans if you sign a contract with them.

Xan - Love that you heard LO's heartbeat again, love that sound! I loved my doppler, getting them used it the best because they can be so pricey new. Although once I started feeling LO move regularly I don't use it as much, just on days where she's quiet and no amount of sugar seems to get her bouncing.

Ttc - yay for positive opks! I'm so glad your pets are doing better.

Xan - aw that's great you got to hear baby's heart beat, I bet it is such a relief every time. How many weeks are you now?

Dragonfly - How have you been feeling?

Lab - I hope you get some rest soon.

AFM - I'm still good. I've had hot flashes for the last few days but nothing unbearable. Started lovely opks yesterday so hopefully those will get darker.

Leetie - I hope that you don't have to use opks for too long and that the hot flashes subside.

afm: Feeling sick this morning, woke up super early hungry and now I'm just waiting for it to settle so I can crawl back into bed. Learned of a friends suicide last night so I'm exhausted and emotionally spent, probably contributing to the nausea. When it rains, it pours :(

So sorry, dragonfly :hugs:

I'm just past 16 weeks now-scheduled my 20 week ultrasound for 11/20. Then I'll be half-baked! I can't believe it. Things are going to get real pretty soon.

I've attached a pic of my bump from this morning :) Not sure why it's rotated.

Attachments

• photo-6.jpg
    photo-6.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 7
Dragonfly - I'm so sorry. The family will be in my thoughts. I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Xan - your bump is perfect! I seen you said your starting to feel baby more regularly that's amazing.

Thanks ladies!!
Xan- yay for halfway there!!!
Leetie - glad to see you! I hope you get some positive opks soon!!
Dragonfly - I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. I will keep the family in my prayers. Hope you are feeling better as well.

AFM - I'm patiently waiting to do the progesterone test Wednesday. I called to confirm that I should be waiting to go instead of doing it on day 21. I still O'd on day 20 so that doesn't give me much hope of it working because I thought the point of the med was to make me O earlier?! Oh well. We got some bd'ing in there. Wednesday I will be 7dpo. Crossing my fingers and hoping for the best!!

Ttc - I have read where a lot of women didn't O until CD 19 Or later and still got bfps. Fx that you are in of them.

Hi Ladies- hope everyone is doing well.

TTC- today was the day, no? Any news?

Leetie, how are the OPKs treating you?

Lab, Dragonfly- hope 3rd trimester is whizzing by.

I have a friend who just had her son, a friend that was due a week ago, and the doctor is letting her go 2 weeks before being induced, and another who is due in about 3 weeks.When it rains, it pours. Plenty of baby presents going round, and all boys!

I had another ultrasound today and baby is doing fantastic, apparently oblivious to the troubles he is putting me through. Measuring consistently 1 week ahead, weighing in at 7 ounces- almost a half a pound! And his leg bone is about 2 1/2cm. I remember when the whole bub was about 9 millimeters. I'm afraid that I am due for a giant baby since I was 11 pounds at 3 weeks late. Hopefully not, but I'll take what I can get :)

Xan - I'm so glad everything with LO is great. I know how you feel I have 4 people that are close to me that are pregnant right now. Love your ticker BTW.

AFM - opk yesterday was darker than what they have been so I hope I O soon.

Hope everyone else is doing good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->