Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Hi ladies! Thanks for the kind words!! I'm on the last day of clomid thankfully. I sure hope this is the round. I'm over these pills lol.

Ttc - Yay for last day! I'm praying this cycle is it for the both of us!

AF is here. Wednesday will be my day 3 tests. I am really hoping that this cycle is it.

Good luck with this cycle, ladies! Sending some baby dust your way :)

Sorry for AF, Leetie :( Cycle one was a bust for me, too, but my bfp was just around the corner! Hoping it is for you two, too.

Leetie are they going to up your dose at all?

TTC - glad you are done with the pills after today! Keeping my fx for you :)

Dragonfly - It's a sad sight watching me try to shave my legs. I actually asked DH the other day to shave them for me, but then I decided to suck it up and just swing the razor blindly at my legs, lol.

How are you feeling, Xan?

Lab - I told the nurse I didn't ovulate, that I never got a positive opk or a temp rise. She said he will probably increase my dose after he reviews my previous cycle. I told her I didn't do the day 21
test and that I called and they said it has to be done 7 days after I ovulate. She said I should have done it anyway. Why would I pay for a test when I didnt ovulate. So we will see I hope he just increases it anyway.

Dragonfly - how was the baby shower?

TTC - Glad to hear you're on the last pill already, fingers crossed you wont need another!

Xan - How are you feeling?

Leetie - Massive hugs:hugs: That's frustrating that they don't understand why you didn't do the additional test. Lots of prayers and dust that you and TTC both hit bfp's with a second round.

Lab - DH has offered to help, but I'm too prideful and will continue for now. As for the lady region, I'm nearing the point of throwing in the towel and getting a wax.

afm: The shower was fabulous, the nursery is a mess of gift bags and boxes while I slowly sort through and organize. My aunt got us a dresser that's near antique and is having my uncle fix it up so until that's in there the organizing is going to have to be creative. DH had a blast looking through all the girly items, seriously made my heart melt. Today's midwife appointment went well for the most part, they're took blood and urine samples to check for pre-e. It's scary, I've been feeling off and seeing loads of floaters in my vision. I don't have severe headaches or rib pain but when they did the original urine test I am spilling proteins so they did a second urine sample as well as blood. My iron levels are low too so hopefully these icky symptoms clear up with the iron supplements I bought today rather than it being pre-e. Especially because a friend of mine who had the same due date delivered on Saturday because she developed eclampsia suddenly and it was a close call. Her and baby are recovering, he's a handsome little fellow weighing 3 lbs! It's set me on to panic mode since they're watching me for the same thing...

Dragonfly- So glad you had an awesome shower! I do hope all of your test come back normal, and that the iron supplements get you feeling well again. Try to think good thoughts and take some time to relax. That can only help your blood pressure. Would DH give you a massage?

AFM- We went for the weekend to Baltimore and had a great time. We found the best Turkish food I've ever eaten, had great seafood, and visited the national aquarium. We brought the puppy, and had to find a pet friendly hotel. After taking into account pet fees, the cheapest one was a really nice hotel that used to be the B&O railroad station. Well it was fabulous- they even put in a pet bed for the puppy and had treats on check-in. The best part was the bathroom- fancy soaps and lotions and a wonderful bathtub. But the one thing that sounds awesome, taking a hot bath, is on the no-no list.

The down side to the weekend was that, after a walk, DH dropped the puppy's leash and she tore off down the hallway of the hotel. I went after her and it was clear that she wasn't going back to the room willingly, so I made a quick decision to pick her up. I immediately knew it was the wrong decision, and the next day I had some red bleeding. No cramps, the bleeding has stopped, and I know it was the lifting, so I'm less concerned than last time, but I've got to get it into my thick head not to lift anything!

DH bought me a certificate for a massage last spring for my birthday and I keep putting it off because I've been so busy. But I just submitted a paper that has been a long-term goal, and promised him that I would cash it in. After the puppy incident, I know Ireally need to relax a bit.

Xan - Working on staying positive and hopeful that it's just iron deficiency and not pre-e. DH has been very helpful, making me sit and rest while he cooks dinner or taking over doing dishes.

Glad you had a great weekend in Baltimore! So fun that you were able to bring puppy too, I don't know of too many pet friendly hotels. By the way, we can still take baths! They just can't be hot enough to raise your temperature too much. When DH and I went to Sequim to visit our honeymoon spot I soaked in that tub nightly. Definitely get some rest time in with that massage, I'm glad the bleeding stopped.

Dragonfly - I'm glad you had a great baby shower! I really hope your tests come back fine and you don't have pre E. That's scary about your friend but I'm glad her and LO are doing good.

Xan - that's great you got to go to Boston. The hotel sounds wonderful and so does a massage, I think you deserve it :)

Lab - How many mg of clomid were you on?

BTW- lab, dragonfly- are you getting all these unsolicited, gratuitous bits of advice/horror stories about people's opinions or experiences on labor. Geez, I'm just getting into the whole pregnancy swing and if someone tells me their opinion of c- sections or birthing plans I'm going to go off on them. They'll think it's the hormones but really it'll just be them. I'm a very rational, maybe sometimes too rational, person who likes to understand the facts and make up my own mind and unsolicited, condescending advice is a pet peeve.

We're doing a natural water birth and I swear everyone has the opinion that natural birth isn't possible:wacko: My biggest peeve is when people talk about their opinions on birth. Especially those that have never done it!! I have women who don't have kids telling me birth is too painful, go for the drugs. Grumble.

One of DH's coworkers decided to share with him that she heard baby can break their limbs getting trapped in our ribs. Like I needed to hear that!

I had my appointment this morning. Everything is good and they increased my dose to 100mg. Still days 5-9 but if I pick them up tonight I might start them tonight.

Leetie - Glad everything is good! Praying this is it for you :hugs:

afm: Labs came back in the clear! I'm supposed to keep a close eye on my symptoms but for now my blood and pee are clear of pre-e. Such a huge relief! I'm on day 2 of iron so hopefully I start feeling better soon. Lab, does LO ever move rough and make you dizzy? I noticed today while I was out running errands she started moving hard enough to be painful and I suddenly got super dizzy.

Leetie- fx'ed!!! I'll be stalking your chart :)

Dragonfly- so glad everything came back clear. Can't believe you have only 2 months to go! Has the pregnancy flown by?

AFM- I had another ultrasound yesterday and the first thing the tech said was "Wow, the bleed looks a lot smaller! If you were coming in for the first time, I probably wouldn't worry about it." Best ultrasound ever- I love the tech. She also told me that she has another patient who has a pretty bad bleed and is freaking out, so she told her my story as a story of hope. I always jot down the dimensions, and from last week it is at least 20% smaller.

And baby continues to grow. This week was the first week that they measured each part of the baby independently and everything was right on track. Belly- 9cm, head-3x4cm, and leg bone-2cm. Bubs was also being a crazy yogi master in there, contorting himself into shoulder stands and then child's pose, so it was hard to get the measurements. At one point he just turned right around and put his foot up while she was trying to measure the leg bones. Got a great shot. This weekend I think I'll finally be comfortable enough to put up a ticker, and that foot shot is going to be my avatar.

Leetie - glad to hear all is good and they increased your dose. It didn't seem like 50 mg was enough to stim a strong O for you. I was on 50, but lots of people get bumped to 100. I'm keeping my fx this is your cycle - which day did you decide to take it on?

Xan - luckily I haven't had too many people go in to the whole labor thing, though I did have a close friend say "don't be a hero, just take the drugs" - personally I'm just going for natural birth, no drugs, assuming all is normal. I mediate anyway so I'm hoping it will make transition easier. If I end up needing an epidural, then I do and I won't beat myself up. Every labor is different and my plan is to go with the flow. So glad your bleed has shrunk and baby is measuring great! I miss seeing my LO!

Dragonfly - so great about your shower! When are you having your mat photos taken? I saw your other thread, it sounds like they are going to be so cute! Very happy you don't have any pre-e! Pregnancy is just weird sometimes...

Little Jamie tends to make me feel more sick with his movements than anything. I've had a few times he did some big movements and I did get physically sick. I have dizzy days but they feel more hormonal to me - just recovered from some kind of 2 day blinding hormonal headache. Yuck!

Dragonfly - Yay so glad everything is clear!

Xan - That's great your bleed is smaller and that LO is right on track. I can't wait for your ticker and avatar.

Lab - I am going to start it tonight, so days 4-8. I hate headaches I'm glad your feeling better.

Ttc - How are you feeling? Did they increase your dose or change your days?

Labgal- hope the headaches and the motion sickness get better. That sounds tough.

Leetie- day 8. Hope your side effects aren't too bad.

TTC, dragonfly- how are you ladies doing?

AFM- didn't do the ticker/avatar because I passed some clots and had more bleeding yesterday (sorry if tmi, it's weird to be getting so used to this). I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, so I'm going to stay superstitious until then. I know it is probably a good thing, and maybe there isn't much left of the clot, but the big ones always scare me :(

Xan - :hugs: I can only imagine how scary it is to see those clots be passing. Keeping you and little bubs in my thoughts, I pray that those clots are just making way for baby to grow bigger with the added room!

Leetie - Hope you're headaches are feeling better.

TTC - Thinking of you, has your clomid been changed?

Lab - How are you feeling? I hope the hormonal headaches are staying away!

afm: Feeling huge and sore, yesterday DH had the day off and I really wanted to run errands for baby together but I was hurting too bad that the couch was the only comfy place. A friend came over and was shocked how huge I look in just a week:haha: Nursery is still not put together, I had a mini freak out at DH for not having it on his priority list so he promised he'll start helping me with it. It poured rain the entire photo shoot and I was pretty upset, but I'm hoping some of the pictures still turned out. Waiting to get them back, it's only been a few days but it feels like forever already! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->