Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Xan - You're nearly halfway there! So excited for your next u/s, today's sounded absolutely perfect! Holy crap you were 11 pounds?!:wacko: Your poor mom lol. Lovely lovely bump :)

TTC - How did the progesterone test go today? Fingers are crossed tightly for you.

Leetie - Fingers tightly crossed you O soon, getting bd in a plenty! :)

afm: Prenatal went well, tonight LO's movements are so strong they actually hurt! But I'm happy to feel them. It's a bit awkward though, I swear I feel her reaching for my pubic bone while kicking my ribs at the same time. Fell apart over getting angry at my friend who's passed, DH took me out to sushi and doughnuts then made me nap once we got home:cloud9: We also did some shopping with MIL, finally picked out my diaper bag - it's silly but I'm really excited to pack it up lol! And we got a baby tub that folds up so it'll fit nicely in our apartment.

Xan - glad things are good! Holy babydust batman lol. Ahhhh
Leetie - I hope O is right around the corner!! Thanks for letting me know that women have gotten bfp when O'ing so late. Crossing my fingers!!
Dragonfly - Please forgive me if I'm wrong but I scrolled thru the past posts and I don't see where u wrote about your friend but I think u had said it was a suicide. If so, then going thru that angry/mad stage is totally understandable. Those they leave behind get angry/mad before they are able to cope with the loss. I'm praying for God to help you find some comfort. Big hugs!! And doughnuts make everything better hehe. I thought I read you can't eat sushi when pregnant?! I've read so much I can't keep up lol.

AFM - I did go to have my progesterone test yesterday. I should have results today. I'm 8dpo. It's crazy how fast time has went by this cycle. I will let u ladies know what's happening as soon as I know hehe.

Dragonfly- sushi and donuts sound awesome. DH sounds like he is doing the good husband thing. I hope you come to some acceptance about your friend's passing, it's hard. :hugs:

And, I completely get the diaper bag thing. It brings me back to the first day of school, packing a new backpack trying to imagine how great the upcoming year would be. Times 1000!

Dragonfly - glad your appointment went well. I'm sorry your still feeling down about your friend I hope you feel better soon.

Ttc - fingers tightly crossed!

Afm - stupid opks aren't getting darker. Blah.

Well ladies I ovulated!!!! Woot woot! Last test was .95 on the day after the positive opk but she said that was showing signs of it starting but this time it's 10.71 on day 6. Yay!!! So now I have 4 days till AF is due. Crossing my fingers and praying!!

TTC - So happy to hear that you O'd! Praying and keeping my fingers crossed super tight!

As for sushi we can't have raw goods, but there's plenty of sushi out there that isn't raw that we can eat :)

Xan - DH is doing a stellar job, I don't know what I'd do without him. I got weepy over the thought of making dinner so we got pizza. I wont be surprised if I gain a few more pounds between midwife appointments:haha: I did that with backpacks too! It made it exciting to pack things up and get them ready. I'm trying to hold off until we're closer before stuffing the poor thing.

Leetie - Sorry your opks aren't getting darker yet, hopefully they start showing progress soon. When do you see your dr about it next?

afm: Thank you ladies for your kind words over my friends passing. It's been a difficult time with mixed emotions. DH thinks it's not just my friend but everything that's been happening with family, school and pregnancy hormones on top that send me over the weeping edge. My midwives are starting me on some supplements and going to closely monitor me as we get near the laboring and post stage, they want to nip any depressing in the butt at the first sign.

Hi ladies,

I think I'm back! Dragonfly, so sorry to hear about your friend. We had a friend take his life a couple of months ago. It's very hard, confusing and throws your emotions everywhere. Especially pregnant! I hope you are feeling a bit better, and that LO is keeping you looking on the sunny side :) How is she doing? Are you having any more scans, like a growth scan?

Xan - super cute bump! I love it! How are your symptoms? I can't wait to find out what you are having. Are you doing NT/blood tests etc?

TTC - Did you take your blood test/get results yet? I o'd around 19 my second clomid cycle and got BFP - it gives you stronger, not necessarily quicker O. People who have 28 day cycles often end up having more like 32 on clomid. So don't worry about that! FX for your BFP.

Whoops I didn't see you posted you Od ! Awesome! Looking forward to the end of your tww!

Leetie - you're doing 100mg this cycle, right? How are you feeling? Are your lines getting any darker now? I don't see a temp drop for you yet. :hugs: I hope you get an O confirmation soon!

AFM: Doing alright. 31 weeks coming up, yeek! We have baby Jam's room almost entirely done. We painted, set up the crib/dresser, put new window moldings on, new switch plates etc. It looks nice! I'll take pictures soon! Still need some artwork for the room, which I am thinking of doing myself.

He's a little crazy guy in there, he's so squirmy. I find I can't eat very much in the third tri, definately feeling the squish.

Ttc - Yay for O!

Dragonfly - :hugs: I hope the supplements help.

Lab - I can't wait to see pics of the nursery. That's cool you plan to do the artwork yourself I am not creative at all lol.

Afm - I think I got a position opk I'm going to try to put in a pic of it. I didn't expect it to be so dark today so I didn't take a smiley one with me. So I'm going to do one later tonight. It's weird though I don't have O pains just a little crampy and very little cm.

My smiley was negative. We bd last night so I'm going to wait to see how tomorrow's looks.

We bd this morning anyway. Did an IC and the smiley opk this afternoon and both were negative. Hopefully that just means I had a surge through the night and missed it.

Lab - Can't wait to see picture of your nursery! That's awesome you plan to do the art yourself :) At this moment we wont be having anymore scans, our 20 week one was the last :( Although I've been so tempted to get a private scan just to see LO again, DH said no but he might go for it if I can find a decent price. Will you be getting another scan?

Leetie - Glad to hear you got bd in last night and this morning :thumbup: Hoping that you just missed your testing timing while sleeping :)

afm: We're getting the crib today when DH gets off work! That means I need to be super busy preparing the room for crib set up, although I washed and sorted all the baby clothes we have it still looks a bit chaotic in there.

Leetie- hope your temps are nice and high tomorrow and stay that way.

Lab- looking forward to seeing the nursery :)

Dragonfly- so exciting, you're getting so close!

We had dinner last night with friends whose baby is due on Tuesday. It was really nice- we hadn't seen them since July, and they are getting sweeter and sweeter with each other. They're really excited to have another couple friend in similar circumstances, and she has some really great advice about baby products. A bit overwhelming, but I guess we have to start thinking about this at some point.

They were telling us how much day care is- holy guacamole it's expensive! Plus my job is not guaranteed past September, and I don't have paid maternity leave. Fortunately DH is the breadwinner, we have savings, and I'm pretty sure my boss would keep me on if possible. I don't think we were prepared for the cost... we might try to do a nanny-share where you either have a nanny look after up to 3 babies or trade off days. Lab, Dragonfly- what are you ladies planning on?

Nanny share is a great idea, I know lots of people who do it:thumbup:

I'm blessed enough that DH wants me to stay at home with baby while I finish my degree, it will make money tight but to be honest I can't see myself juggling school, baby and work. FIL is retired now so when I have to do my internships I think I'll just leave LO with him:haha:

What baby products did your friends recommend? I'm always curious what other people use and love :)

Leetie - I'd count your dark opk as a positive... Did your temps show O? I can't always see the ff charts on my phone for whatever reason.

Sounds like you got enough bding in.

Dragonfly - no more scans for us, either, though I've also been thinking of getting a private scan. I'm just so anxious to meet him! I hope your crib setup goes well! I'm lucky dh is handy!

Xan - we have a couple of friends who are pregnant now as well, both due in April. Its exciting to be able to share things with people and know your lo will have playmates!

Tell me about it on the daycare - its 1000/mo in our area for full time. "Luckily" we only need it for 3 days but its still 800/mo . unfortunately we can't do a nanny share because our needs are variable, so we aren't good people to coop with :( its a cost we are just going to absorb, fortunately we can. I guess we will be going out to dinner a bit less, though! Yeek.

Lab - If you go for the private scan will you be doing the usual 2d or a 3d? I mentioned the 3d to DH and he's totally against saying that it ruins the surprise of see what LO will look like so I'm tempted to try talking him into 2d just to see how big she's getting and see her again.

Is there a price difference for the 2- and 3-d scans? Personally, I find the 3-d a little creepy.

I scheduled my 20 week scan- we'll get to confirm that we are team blue!

There is a massive difference imo, at least at the places I've browsed online. I think the cheapest 2d I found was $95 and the 3d are well over $100. The 3d ones are kind of creepy, although I've seen a few cute ones:haha: Rare though.

Yay for your 20 week scan being scheduled!!:happydance: Can't wait for team :blue: confirmation! I'm sorry but I've forgotten if you've discussed names yet:blush:

Dragonfly - I hope you will share a pic of LO's room when its finished. Me niece found an u/s place
that does 4D for $50 but my sister in CO is paying $165 for hers.

Xan - I hope you guys can figure out the best care option for you and baby. Its crazy how much it costs.

Lab - How long do you plan to work for? I can't believe its November already you and Dragonfly are almost there!

Ttc - Any news yet?

AFM - I had a temp rise this morning Fx it keeps going up!

Hi ladies!
Welcome back Lab! Can't wait to see pics of the nursery!
Dragonfly - eeeekkk crib time, how exciting!
Leetie- I was getting definite positives from the cheap opks after my smiley went away so maybe u just had the surge while asleep or something. Fx tight for u.
Xan- ahhhh can't believe u are already almost at 20 weeks!!

AFM - I've been so sick the last 3 days. I went out to a Halloween party and ate eggplant which I loveeeee and almost immediately I was nauseated. To the point of it coming back up and it happened so fast I had to hold it in so I didn't puke on people ugh. Sorry for tmi lol. Now I'm having what feels like a lot of pressure in my lower middle tummy to go with the nausea blahhh. I tested at 10dpo and bfn. So I'm waiting till tomorrow. AF is due today. Crossing my fingers and praying!!!

I think the 3d is a bit creepy... It's kind of too "real" for me. The farther along you are, the better they look. That's just me, though.

Ohh, TTC, I hope this is it for you! I was feeling a bit sick/off before my BFP so fx!

Leetie - nice temp rise! I hope it keeps going up! I'm glad to see it looks like the clomid got you Oing this time! I'm planning on working up until I go into labor so I can maximize my time with LO after he is born. Some days I feel like I can make it, some days I don't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->