Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Ttc - I Fx for tomorrow! I'm praying AF stays away.

Lab - I'm so glad the clomid made me O this cycle. The day I got my positive opk I was feeling really bummed because I didn't think it was going to work again. That's amazing your going to work as long as possible. I hope you can so you have more time at home after he is here.

Leetie - Holy cow what a difference in prices! I'm still shopping around but in our area it seems limited. Loving your temp rise Leetie!!

TTC - Sorry you were so ill at the party! I hope it's a sign of good things. Fingers and toes are crossed that AF stays away and tomorrow brings fantastic news!

Lab - Amazing you're going to work as long as possible, I don't have the strength to and admire that you can! The 3d's are really creepy, although I think you're right that the further along you are the less alien looking it is:haha:

afm: I will be sharing a picture of LO's room once finished, although gosh it feels like ages from now. We didn't get the crib in because I was sick all day yesterday, DH thinks food poisoning although I didn't eat anything to give me that:shrug: So fingers crossed today will be crib day. Ahh one of DH's old childhood friends who he doesn't really speak to anymore, they're just friends on fb. Went total different directions in life, he became a drinker/drug user and DH became awesome - well he just had a little boy yesterday and I can't quit stalking the adorable photos:blush: The mother is in AA so I'm praying that the father will follow suit now that he has something bigger in his life than himself.

Edit to add: OMG my ticker baby flipped down! I feel so silly but I'm overly excited about this. LO *was* head down at my last two prenatals but I'm totally convinced she's sideways right now.

Dragonfly - oh geeze I hope your feeling better. There's been a lot of sore throats going around here I'm trying to keep up with my vitamin C so I don't get it. I hope your DH's friend gets the help he needs and that his baby deserves.

Thank you Leeite, so far so good but I don't want to jinx it:haha: I think I would have rather the sore throat yesterday than the severe nausea and diarrhea I had all day :( I literally did not move off the couch unless running to the bathroom. Definitely working on re-hydrating today because I had horrible braxton hicks all night.

Dragonfly :( I hope you are feeling better. I think it might be a pregnancy thing, or there is something going around on both coasts, because I had the same thing at the same time! Feeling better now, though.

Leetie - I see your temps went up! :) :)

Lab - I'm not sure what it is, I'm starting to wonder if it's pregnancy related though. Today my hips feel horrible and maybe TMI but I feel like I'm walking around with a stick up my privates with af like cramps. It's weird.

Leetie - I see your temps are up more!:happydance:

Lab - I'm glad your feeling better. I hate to be sick I can only imagine being sick and pregnant is 10 times worse.

Dragonfly - When is your next midwife appointment? I hope you don't have to feel like this for the rest of the pregnancy.

Ttc - Anxiously waiting for an update :)

Afm - Yupp temp is up! Now I'm praying they stay there. Turning the clocks back has really messed up my sleeping. I wake up at 4 instead of 530 and I can never fall back to sleep right away. I hope I adjust soon.

My next appointment is next Wednesday, feels forever away.

Praying your temps stay up Leetie :) I hope your sleeping switches to the time change soon, it really does suck.

Leetie- yay!!! I'm glad to see it looks like you O'd. Fingers crossed for you hun!
Lab- that's great that you are gonna try to work as long as possible. I probably would too so it meant more time with LO after birth.
Dragonfly - hope you are feeling better!

AFM - I tested today but I looked quickly and we walked out the door. I have a definite 2nd line now bit it's been hours since I tested. Lynx has his surgery today so I just glanced at the test as we were about to leave. I have no idea if there was a faint line or not. The good news it Lynx is home, recovering and tumor free. I'm emotionally drained. When we got home and got him out of his carrier and his back is half shaved with all these stitches I couldn't handle it, then he tried to climb in his tree house thing and he struggled. I had to leave. I'm not sure what i expected but i was so sad and i was trying to keep it together. So anyways, I'm testing again tomorrow and hopefully i remember to look at the test lol. Still no AF. 2 days late with cm.

So glad Lynx is back at home and recovering from his surgery:hugs: I'm sorry it was so hard seeing him that way, I know I get super upset when my fur babies are unwell. Praying tomorrows test shows two beautiful lines TTC :)

TTC- hope Lynx makes a speedy recovery, and he's 100% soon :hugs: And go go lines!

Leetie- holy, O! No question about it, is there?

Dragonfly-hope you're feeling better, that sounds rough...

Ttc - Poor Lynx I hope he is back to his old self soon. Fx for tomorrow!

Afm- Crosshairs!

TTC - Poor Lynx! I would be so emotional too, going through that with my baby kitties. Hoping that he feels better soon! I hope you have two lovely, unquestionable lines tomorrow!

Yay, Leetie! Your chart makes me smile! FX your temps stay high! :hugs:

I'm supposed to do the progesterone test 7 dpo but that's on sunday and I'm pretty sure the place isn't open. So should I go 6 dpo or 8?

I would call your doc and see what they want you to do. Mine made me go to the hospital when 7dpo was Sunday and get tested there. Kind of crazy, but its where they sent the bloods anyway so I guess it made sense.

Agreed, those crosshairs are a beautiful site. Onwards and upwards for sweetie-Leetie!

TTC- fingers tightly crossed.

Leetie - I would definitely call your doctor to confirm what they feel would be best.

TTC - Waiting curiously and attempting to be patient. Everything's crossed for you girl!!

Leetie- yayyyyy for crosshairs!!! I've got my fingers crossed tight for you!!
Thanks for your kind words about Lynx. It's so hard seeing him not being himself. But he seems to be ok. The pain meds make him unstable and it's so sad but I know he needs them. The stitches come out I'm 2 weeks.
Now as for the test. No 2 lines yesterday. Now I have brown when wiping. I'm guessing AF is following close behind :( oh well. I'm trying not to be bummed but this has been a horrible week. Plus my daddy has surgery tomorrow to have cancerous polyps removed that are attached to his liver. So I'm upset I'm still in WA and not there like normal all because of trying to get pregnant. I don't know I just have so much going on I feel like a breakdown is in my near future. I'm sure once it's all said and done I will be ready to give it another try and start the double dose when the time comes. I just hate the unknown and life has been full of that recently. But in good news I finished my Master's degree program. Once all the craziness calms down maybe I will be more excited about it. For now it's not of much importance. I'm so thankful for this message board where I can just unload everything and then go on with my day lol. Hope u ladies are all doing well.

Sending you massive hugs TTC:hugs: Your dad will be in my thoughts and prayers for a smooth surgery and speedy recovery:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->