Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Lab - That's awesome your DH is the same way lol. DH loves touching my stomach and feeling her kick, but when my tummy goes into weird shapes he gets weirded out:haha:

TTC - Opks really stink, sorry they're giving you mixed signals, but it sounds like your body is getting ready to O or is O'ing! And your bd schedule sounds perfect:thumbup: Fingers crossed!!

afm: Appointment sucked. I don't like the midwife I saw today. She's just a harsh-ish woman and gets you in and out fast without feeling personal. And she insulted DH so he really doesn't like her. Got to hear baby's heartbeat which I loved and she's still back to back so I need to increase my stretch/poses more to try and get her to rotate. She didn't do an internal either, which at first I was bummed about but when I really think about it I'm glad she didn't because I don't think my body would have welcomed her too well.

Lab - your dh's reaction was funny. Ugh hot flashes mine aren't horrible just annoying.

Ttc - it sounds like you should have it covered either way.

Dragonfly - sorry you had a mean midwife. Are you still on bed rest?

It's weird that the midwife didn't even bring it up:shrug: I'm going to assume no though because now that I'm at 37 it's fine for LO to arrive. And the midwife did say that baby could arrive anytime now so to have our labor bag packed and ready to go. I'm still going to take it slightly easy and not overdo it.

Although it was frustrating, I was having so many bh I decided to try and start timing them - which is impossible when running errands. By the time I got back from the store they stopped, darn it.:haha:

Happy Thanksgiving ladies!
Dragonfly - I hate that she was harsh and offended DH.

Afm - as u can see another clear opk. Been shopping all day to look for a long. Just got finished cooking. Gonna hit the sheets. Gonna be a long day tomk

Attachments

• 20141126_202356-1.jpg
    20141126_202356-1.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 3
Happy Thanksgiving, Ladies!

Hope you are all enjoying a nice holiday, with your families/friends.

Dragonfly, hopefully that midwife won't be the one at the birth? Hope you have people around you that are as sweet as you are.

TTC- that looks positive to me! GL :)

AFM- things have normalized, no bleeding or spotting since Saturday and my temps have gone down. They say you may not ovulate the first cycle, but that there is no "normal". Emotionally, I'm doing a lot better too, just waiting to get back on the horse.

Speaking of which, Monday is three weeks, so sexy time! We're both just craving some intimacy.

My parents are Canadian, so we never had a big Thanksgiving. DH and I are inviting over some grad students and a colleague from the department. The puppy gets to met her first toddler today, so fx'ed things go well.

Happy Thanksgiving ladies!!

TTC - Definite positive opk, fingers and toes are crossed :)

Xan - Happy to hear that you are doing well<3 Sending hugs to you, yay for being able to be intimate with hubby again soon!

Xan - how did the puppy do with the toddler? Are you waiting for testing to be done before you try again?

Ttc - how is the opk today?

Afm - there is barely even a hint of a line on the opks. But last cycle the line was super light then the next day it was positive.

I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving! Are you ladies fans of the turkey or do your families do something different? I know some people don't do turkey on thanksgiving.

TTC - hmm.. are your OPK getting darker or lighter, now?

Leetie - you're still a few days before even my earliest O after taking clomid. My first cycle I O'd 10 or 11 days after the last pill, the second was more like 13 or something. I wish I could speed up the days for you! Are you doing ED/EOD BD? We were doing EOD up until my pos OPK then we did ED and a couple extra "for good measure" :wink:

Xan - so glad you aren't bleeding anymore. One of my girlfriends bled for 7 weeks after suffering a loss. I'm sure that makes it harder when you're still having those types of effects. I really admire you for being so positive, I'm not sure that I would have that kind of strength. :hugs: <3.

Dragonfly - I'm sorry your most recent appointment sucked. I hate it when they are all business like that. It's not very welcoming. I can't believe she insulted your DH! Hopefully you won't have to deal with her for your birth. I don't care for the doctor I've been seeing myself. She rushes me, I never get to ask questions and she is very snooty. So I made all of my appointments going forward with a different doctor. I just couldn't stand her anymore.

I'm labor watch stalking you! Hehe.

Leetie - I hope the lines start darkening on your opks soon.

Lab - Glad that you've made the rest of your appointments with a different doctor, it's awful to be with one you dislike.

We had turkey for Thanksgiving :) And turkey again tomorrow for the dinner at my in laws lol. I'm all about the stuffing though:haha:

No signs of labor yet, so ready for it to be here though. I want to meet our LO already!

Lab - I hate when a doctor rushes me. I felt that with my regular gyno. We are EOD. I'm not stressing yet that the opks are still light. I didn't O until cd 21 last cycle.

We did a small turkey and ham then a bunch of sides. We had around 20 people at our house. I love big dinners.

Dragonfly - I was sure she was coming yesterday lol.
Hope you ladies all had a great Thanksgiving. Meeting DF's mom was great. She hugged me when we got there. She kept trying to feed me and asking if I was ok lol. I was stressed for nothing. There were so many people there!! We stayed all day. We didn't get home until 1am.
As for my opks I'm still doing them and they are still positive but no smiley. I just don't understand it I mean it's not even a close call when deciding if it's positive that's why I'm confused!

Leetie - I think EOD will work great :thumbup:

TTC - Fantastic to hear DF's mom was so wonderful! So happy that you had a great time with his family :) Maybe give your doctor a call about the opks and see what they think? I'm not sure if they can check anything in blood:shrug: I hope you get a smiley soon.

I kept hoping something would happen today with how I felt yesterday but it's been pretty mellow bh wise.

Ttc- I'm so glad df's mom was so welcoming I hope it's a start to a great relationship for you all. I would give the docs a call they might want to do an u/s to see what's going on in there.

Dragonfly - maybe it's the calm before the storm :) when is your next appointment?

I could go for that :) We got some snow this morning and it looks lovely!! Next appointment isn't until Wednesday, if nothing's happened by then I hope they can at least do an internal and tell me where my cervix is looking.

Dragonlfy- hope LO doesn't keep you waiting too much longer :)

TTC- I don't know what to tell you about OPKs, but I know some you are supposed to test with first morning urine, and some you aren't. Could that be it?

Lab- I really wish doctor's were better trained in dealing with patients. It's always so frustrating when you think a doctor is good, but just can't stand their bedside manner.

Leetie- hope dark, positive opks are in your near future.

AFM- We had a great Thanksgiving- we started with brie and then had turkey and stuffing and sides, and a grad student brought a korean beef dish (bulgogi) that was delicious. Altogether there were 6 of us plus the toddler. Wendy was pretty good with the toddler, but there were a couple of body slamming incidents when Wendy thought the little girl was as sturdy as the dogs she usually plays with. A little crying, but then she would always run back to play with Wendy, and when she was in her high chair, Wendy was licking her feet and she thought it was the funniest thing ever.

I'm guessing I'm about day 9 out of 29 or so day cycles. Tempted to use opks, but I've read that you can get false positives.

DH and I are going to do our thing. Odds are I won't get pregnant before early January, but if I do it was meant to be, and we'll deal with what we need to.

Xan - Glad you had a great Thanksgiving. I would skip the opks and just enjoy DH this cycle, keeping you both in my prayers and thoughts that you get your rainbow baby and things get sorted out:hugs:

afm: Not even a hint of a bh so far today! I think Amelia is in for the long haul and wont be coming out until the 15th or later.

I don't have much time to catch up, things are hectic. Just wanted to let you ladies know I did call the dr and she said that the dollar tree tests are more reliable than the digital ones and that I should count my positive dollar tree test as my positive. So tomorrow I go in for the progesterone test to see what the results say. I will pop in large if I have a chance. Hope things are great with all of u!!

Glad you got some answers from your doctor! Fingers crossed your progesterone levels are great tomorrow:thumbup:

afm: Went to midwife today, my bp is slightly elevated but not enough to worry them. I mentioned how I feel more bh contractions than actual baby movement this week because I feel like I'm having bh all the time they suggested a NST so that will be tomorrow. And I get an ultrasound!:happydance: Can't wait to see her again

Xan - I'm glad you had a nice Thanksgiving and that puppy did well with the toddler. Enjoy yourself this cycle.

Ttc - I hope you have a good number tomorrow!

Dragonfly - Yay for u/s. I hope the nst goes well.

Lab - how are you doing?

Afm - Still waiting to O. I'm on cd 17. Opks have a line but it's still light.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->