Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Thanks ladies! I'm so relieved over my daddy!
Leetie thanks for explaining it. I didn't know what IUI was I've only heard of IVF. But it sounds like they are kinda the same thing. I know we can only do 6 and then stop for a couple months and go again. I really hope neither of us get to that point tho!!

Dragonfly - that's amazing! ! How exciting. U might have an extra thanksgiving visitor hehe.

Lab - I bet peeing constantly is nerve-wracking lol. Not much longer!!

AFM my opks still aren't there yet but getting closer. I'm so excited because I am in fact only on CD 12. I might actually O before day 20. We shall see. In other positive news I have so many jewelry parties lined up I can't keep up lol. But that's a good thing. This is the holiday season so I'm all for making that money!! Plus I've added 3 girls to my team already so I'm set to hit director status for December which means even more money. I'm truly blessed. It feels as if life is all coming together now if i could just get that bfp i would be ecstatic!!!!

Dragonfly - I hope you you don't have to be on bed rest for another week and that she is a little early not late.

Ttc - that is so awesome your moving up to director status! I'm so glad the business is still going well.

Afm - started meds last night. Is it weird I feel guilty for taking them on 3-7 instead of 5-9 like the doctor said? I just hope it make me O sooner. And I'm pretty sure AF is gone. It was really light yesterday and today is just a little brown spotting. I only had 2 full days of full flow. But I'm not complaining.

Leetie - did u take an hpt just to make sure? I always do lol. I don't blame u at all for taking it 3-7. I did mine 4-8 lol.

AFM I had a positive dollar tree opk but still negative on the digital. I'm on CD 14. Hopefully tomorrow I see a smiley. We did get some BD in so let's hope it's soon and happens this cycle. We BD Monday and then Wednesday so that's a positive for this cycle. Just Praying it works this cycle

Ttc - the doctor does a blood test to make sure. Fx for a solid smiley soon!

Don't feel guilty about taking the meds early , sweetie leetie. You are too cute :) in my experience earlier was better, so I hope it helps for you! What CD are you on now?

TTC - hope your dad is continuing to get better! Did you get a pos digital?

Dragonfly - almost off bed rest? How are you feeling? I saw your post about BH. I know you've been getting them a lot... I thought I was going to be one of those ladies who just never really gets them or doesn't feel them but I had a half day of hooorrible ones this morning. I almost went to L&D! They calmed down just before I got too panicked. My point is... I feel your pain!

Xan - thinking of you :hugs:

Leetie - I don't blame you for taking them early. Praying this cycle is the one:hugs:

TTC - How did the digi opk turn out?

Lab - The other day I had them so intense I nearly woke DH up because they were getting closer. Last night I had some that were 5 minutes apart but before I hit the hour mark they started spacing out again :( I'm glad that yours calmed down! Have you done any hot baths? Those seem to help mine at least feel better for a little bit.

Xan - Sending love :hugs:

afm: Still on bed rest, but thank goodness Monday is 37 weeks. The midwives are thinking of keeping me on bed rest until 38 weeks though but I figure once I hit Monday DH and I should be allowed to :sex: because I'll be honest, I haven't had any sex drive and it's finally back. I'd like to get some booty time before LO is here and we're off sex again for the 6 week recovery! lol. Plus they say sex can induce labor and with the amount of bh I'm getting I welcome the labor pains!

Lab- I'm glad the bh calmed before you freaked out too much. How's the nursery coming along?

Dragonfly - I hope you get some good news Monday and can be off bed rest and get some lovin in :wink:

Ttc - how are feeling?

Xan - hope your doing well.

Afm - cd 8 I'm not sure when I will start opks maybe cd 11. So far I'm ok for the most part. I had a couple hot flashes last night and I've been kind of in a funk so hopefully it doesn't get worse.

Hi ladies!

Lab, dragonfly hope the contractions calm down and babies get here without too much delay.

Leetie, I hope O comes fast and strong this month :)

TTC- how are you doing dear?

AFM- I had a doctor's appointment on Tuesday and it made me so angry. The second thing he said was "If I saw you on the street, you'd have to remind me that you were my patient. All the water has left your face and you are all cheek bony". Then I asked him if he would call when the results came in from the chromosomal tests, and he turned to me and said "No, but you can call me." Then, when I started crying in the office, he asked if I needed counseling and I said no, I was fine before I came in here. The last straw- they scheduled me for the wrong office, one that is an hour away, so I was late for a meeting at work and couldn't concentrate on the meeting. I ended up crying at work (not something I do lightly). When I get pregnant again, I'm not going back to see him, that's for sure. But I do think it was a necessary step in the process and I cried and mourned the pregnancy and got out some emotions that had built up. Now I get a little teary eyed thinking about it, but the healing has begun.

On the positive side, they are sending me back to the hematologist to see if I have clotting issues so I can start on baby aspirin and avoid the problems I had in the future, and they are going to send me to a proper endocrinologist to check on my thyroid issues. He said to hold off getting pregnant before they can do these tests, so looks like the real trying will start in January. But nobody says we can't practice in the meantime :winkwink: One week tomorrow- I can't wait to be intimate with DH again. I told him that for Christmas I want some sexy little things. He's happy to oblige.

I'm waiting for my flight back from LA and the work trip went well. I talked to some people who might be in charge of hiring for the jobs I applied and to other people who are in the same boat as me, and they are also frustrated. I also heard some inside scoop that makes me a little hopeful, and I should know in a couple of weeks if I have any interviews.

Xan - wow what would make anyone let alone a doctor talk to a woman who is going through a hard time like that. He seems a bit insensitive. I'm sorry you cried at work and that the doctors office did that but I'm glad to hear your healing. I hope they find a solution for the clotting and the thyroid tests go well so you can try again soon. Fx for some interviews soon too!

Leetie - Glad that you're not having too many side effects, although I hope the funk clears up. Looking forward to watching those opks!

Xan - Massive hugs hun :hugs: I'm angry that your doctor acted that way toward you! Will you be finding a new doctor once the results are back or waiting until pregnant again? So sorry that you cried at the doctors and at work, but I'm glad that the healing has begun :hugs: Let it all out and take your time with mourning. I hope that the hematologist will help find answers as well as a new endocrinologist.

Fingers crossed those leads you heard of on your business trip turn into perfect opportunities :thumbbup:

Xan - that's horrible! What an awful awful awful man!!! I am glad to know you had a good cry and let things out. The healing has begun and that's wonderful. I hope things go well at the upcoming appointments and hopefully some interviews too.

Leetie - how are the meds going?

Dragonfly - how exciting it's almost time. I can't believe it!! Where has the time gone!

Lab - sorry you had BH but glad it calmed down before u panicked too much.

AFM - I'm pretty sure I O'd on Thursday, CD 15. I didn't test Thursday I was so tired I slept so much that day. But I had no smiley on Wednesday afternoon or Friday evening. My dollar tree test was positive on Wednesday but had no smiley. I'm thinking it happened Thursday because my boobs are hurting bad. The last couple of months my boobs haven't hurt until a few days after I got my smiley. But I guess with have double dosage maybe it's happening before?! I don't know. I'm on CD 18. So I'm still 2 days away from when I've O'd the previous months. But again I really thought I would O sooner starting it on day 4 and double dosage. I will have to get dollar tree tests tomorrow and see what the lines look like. We did get a lot of BD in so if I did O on Thursday I have high hopes!!

Xan - what a horrible assface! Id like to give him a few slaps for you. He should have had some semblance of sensitivity. :hugs: I hope that each day you are feeling better emotionally and physically and that your work situations offer you some good opportunities!

Dragonfly - I can't believe you are almost there! Do you get a lot of period type cramps? I've had them horribly in the mornings now since Saturday. I'm thinking its just my body prepping. I don't feel like calling the doc or going in to the hospital. They already made me pay ahead for labor charges and next years deductible (a couple grand) and I don't want to give them any more money for something normal. Lol.

TTC - I forgot, do you chart? I Od later the cycle I took the clomid earlier. It was like 13 days after my last pill as opposed to 10. Its not really consistent like we'd like it to be :/ fx this is the cycle for you!

Leetie - are you feeling any less out of sorts? :hugs: what are your thanksgiving plans?

The nursery is done :) we finished about a week ago! I'll post pictures later this week!

I need to pack my, dh and baby's hospital bag. I'm a bit nervous that our boy will come early, but I also have days where I feel like he will be late.

TTC - Fingers are crossed! Glad you're getting plenty of bd in, I hope you O soon :)

Lab - Oh yes, the period cramps are getting more intense now too. I don't blame you for not wanting to go in, that's harsh you've had to pay for so much already. As long as nothing is hitting a timable rhythm it's fine, it's just your body doing what it needs to. Can't wait to see pictures of the nursery! Oh boy, you reminded me I need to pack my bag as well:dohh: Amelia's is packed, but DH's and mine hasn't even been started!

afm: This morning I woke up with the strongest bh/contraction I've felt yet. I grabbed DH's hand and started squeezing while I rocked myself and focused on breathing and visualizing my body getting ready. Sadly it fizzled into just being one. I would really love to just go into labor already and be done with these bh and period cramps. Hoping tomorrow the midwife tells me I'm beginning to dilate because it's getting more intense than simple bh I've had.

Lab - Ahhhhh I can't wait to see pics of the nursery!

Dragonfly - I've really been having a feeling Amelia will come on Thanksgiving lol. I'm not sure why. That would be crazy but exciting!

AFM - so the boobs are still hurting bad. I have a definite 100% no doubt about it positive opk from dollar tree and still no smiley. I don't understand! :( I think I uploaded the pic of the opk. This wasn't even at 3 mins yet! It was an instant positive.

Attachments

• 20141124_201136-1.jpg
    20141124_201136-1.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 4
TTC - I would be thrilled with a Thanksgiving baby! As long as MIL packed up the stuffing and brought it to the birth center, she makes the best stuffing ever:haha:

That's a lovely opk! I wonder if you'll get a smiley on the digi tomorrow? Definitely get some bd in either way.

Ttc - this is why I hate opks. I don't think the digital tests are as sensitive. Its frustrating but just keep getting some bd in. Are you having any side effects from the clomid?

Lab - yay the nursery is done. How exciting its time to pack bags already!

Dragonfly - how did the midwife appointment go?

AFM - Ive been in a better mood thank goodness but still having hot flashes. I think I will start opks today even though I dread it but hopefully I will get a nice positive sooner than last month.

I hated opks the last cycle, temping wasn't fun either but it was the only way I was more sure I could have O'd than not.:nope:

Leetie - Glad you're in a better mood but sorry to hear you're still having hot flashes :( Fingers crossed you get a beautiful opk without confusion. Praying for you and TTC that this is the magic cycle!!

afm: Killing time until my midwife appointment. My stomach looked square this morning, it was kind of freaky and DH didn't like it :rofl: He didn't even want to touch it until it rounded back out!

TTC - I'd definitely bd for good measure! I just did digital on clomid cycles so that I wouldn't confuse myself too much and the dig is/ics never aligned. But I really hate opks !!

Leetie - I'm glad you are feeling better. I'm getting hot flashes too, if its any consolation! I hope you get a fast pos this month!

Dragonfly :rofl: my dh is the same way. I'll be like omg look at your baby going crazy in there! He's like I don't want to! I'll play with him when he's out! :cry: lol. I hope your appointment went well!

Dragonfly - square hahaha. That's funny!

Leetie - no I'm not having any side effects now. I did tho. Major mood swings, headaches and hot flashes. Ugh.

Lab - I didn't think the clomid would still be effecting it. It's been 12 days since my last clomid pills.

AFM - again a very positive dollar tree opk and no smiley. I'm so confused. Normally they do line up. I've always used the dollar tree ones up until the lines started changing and then I would get the smiley soon after. My boobs are very painful. We BD Monday Wednesday Friday Sunday and today. So hopefully we got it covered lol. There's always some kinda craziness to confuse me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->