Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Ohh Leetie, I'm so sorry. That is so difficult. My heart goes out to you and your family. Sending you lots of :hugs: <3

Leetie - my heart breaks for you. I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending prayers for you and your family.

Afm - SIL talked to the dr, they told her to test again on Friday. Sorry I hadn't been back in. Monday I was traumatized and haven't gotten in touch with my Dr yet. My brown blood turned into black blood with the worst medicated weird smell. Definitely wasn't an AF smell. I was in a lot of pain. In the middle of the night it turned to red so yesterday I had tons of bleeding and clumps. I took a test to make sure I wasn't pregnant and have a miscarriage because that's why I was traumatized. It was negative. I've never had black blood before. I hope to speak to my Dr today.

Leetie- I hope you are okay. Sending hugs and warm thoughts to you and your family.

TTC- that sounds odd. I hope the doctor can help.

TTC - try not to freak out too much about the black blood. I know that it is gross, but I have had that before. Typically on my longer anov cycles, not that it indicates that you didn't O or something. It's always good to check with your doc, but I wouldn't think it indicates a chemical pregnancy or a mc, because I had it without Oing! I hope the docs were of help to you.

Xan - I hope you are relaxing and treating yourself well for the holidays. Are you taking charting casually this cycle?

Leetie - still sending you massive :hugs: and I'm hoping you are doing ok, and your family as well. I hope you've gotten some answers in your brother's passing.

I can't help but wonder if Dragonfly is quiet because she's having her LO! Can't wait to find out...

AFM... Had to go in for an "emergency" doc appointment yesterday after I had a lot of fluid and was encouraged to call in to check and make sure that it was normal. They wanted to make sure that my water hadn't broken - which it didn't, but I did lose a bunch of my plug. Doc was able to feel the baby's head, and said that I am pretty well effaced and a little bit dilated, and basically that baby seems to be in position and in a good position. I've been in prodromal labor since 33 weeks, where I am getting real, painful (not BH) contractions, but they are completely irregular. Some days I'll get a few every hour, some days not any at all. They basically said I could go in to labor tomorrow, or in 3 weeks. Or late. And so the fun begins... At this point, though, if I do go in to labor they aren't going to do anything to stop it as I'll be classed term on Monday.

Ttc - I'm sorry the blood scared you. I hope the doc can ease your mind.

Lab - I'm on baby watch for you!

Thank you ladies. I'm doing OK it's my mom I worry about. She seems be doing ok. We still haven't found out the cause we are waiting on the tox screen. But the autopsy showed he already had emphysema and would of had a terrible battle with it. There won't be a funeral or viewing do to cost. He was in the army but the only way they would pay for it is if he was buried in a certain county that I'm not even sure where it is and my mom doesn't want him far so he will be cremated. But there will be a sort of celebration of his life Monday for friends and family.

As for Ttc - cd 26 and still no O. I'm pretty certain I won't this cycle my opks are completely negative. I'm just ready for this month to be over.

Lab- I'm sorry you had a scare, but yay for term on Monday! I guess we'll be baby watching for you from now on :)

Leetie- that stinks that they won't pay for a funeral after serving his country. But a celebration of his life sounds good. I'm glad you are coping well, and that your mother seems to be okay. Keeping your family in my thoughts.

I'm sorry you didn't O this cycle. Maybe the stress had something to do with it?

AFM- I have been temping this cycle. As weird as it sounds, I really like temping. I even took my temps well into my first trimester. It's just a way for me to keep track of what's going on when there is so much out of my control. According to all signs, I'm about 6 dpo, hunkering down for the rest of the 8-9 day wait.

I had to take the puppy in for spaying yesterday. It really broke my heart, I woke up at 3 and kept taking her for walks, encouraging her to run around. She kept bringing me her food dish, but I couldn't feed her. Well, I picked her up around 5 yesterday and she is doing incredibly well. She even jumped up on the bed, even though she's not supposed to (naughty puppy :blush:).

On the job front, things are tough, but I finally got a bite, and it's a great university. They've narrowed it down from almost 200 candidates to the top 10, and I made the cut! Now they are deciding on the 3 or 4 people to invite. So keep your fingers crossed, ladies. It's in the middle of nowhere but 2 hours from Boston, so the best middle of nowhere as far as I'm concerned. I can't help but think that I'm glad I won't be 6-7 months pregnant if I get an interview. Is that wrong?

Xan - Thank you. I'm sure the stress didn't help this cycle.

That's so awesome your in the final round for interviews out of 200 people. Fx you get it. I don't think it's wrong to feel that way your excited for this opportunity and I'm glad you have something to look forward to.

That is great, xan! I don't think it is selfish or wrong to feel excited - you deserve something to look forward to, and to see your hard work pay off! :hugs:

Goodness ladies I am *BEHIND*! It's going to take me a day or two to completely catch up.

Lab - Yikes about your scare, glad that you'll be full term on Monday! Getting really excited to her about your meeting your LO!

Xan - I think its great to be excited. Poor puppy getting spayed, when we did ours he was so out of it he kept falling over.

Leetie - My heart goes out to you and your family, I'm so sorry for your loss. You're in my prayers for healing and strength <3

TTC - How did the dr go? That does sound scary! Glad the black cleared up and that it went back to red.

afm: Amelia Marie arrived on the 6th :) I did have pre-e and it was developing quickly, I was admitted Thursday night, induced Friday morning but didn't deliver until Saturday morning at 5:37! They had to use the vacuum to get her out because she went into distress and it was terrifying but once I heard her cry I cried with joy and she's doing great :) 7 pounds & 6 oz, 21 inches long. :cloud9:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 5
Oh Dragonfly she is absolutely perfect. I'm so happy for you and DH! Enjoy your little princess!

Dragonfly, Amelia is beautiful!!! Glad that you and baby are well, and that you are busy getting to know each other :)

Dragonfly - awwww she is absolutely beautiful!! I just knew that's why u were quiet. I'm so happy that u and baby Amelia are doing good.

Xan- I don't think it's wrong at all!! You did everything right and now God has blessed you with something else wonderful. I've always been a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. Keeping my fingers crossed for u.

Lab - I'm glad the scare wasn't nothing serious. I have a feeling LO will be here before Christmas! However remember I was wrong about Amelia coming on Thanksgiving lol.

Leetie - I'm sorry that u still have no positive opk. I really hate them lol. I don't remember exactly but wasn't there a chance that u missed the surge? Maybe It's Just happening later. Lab had said hers came later with either double dose or starting it sooner, I don't remember which one.

AFM - I'm on day 3 of the meds. They finally called back and said the black blood was no concern and that the smell was most likely due to the clomid. Which makes sense. So I discusses starting the meds on day 3 with her. She said I could start on day 3 but she had to warn me the chances of multiples is great. I've decided I'm OK with that. I will take whatever God has in store for me. So I started on cd3 and I'm on day 3. Surprisingly no craziness this month. A little emotional but other than that I'm ok. O'ing on Christmas would be great lol. Speaking of everything happens for a reason, I got a replacement phone yesterday and apparently forgot to set my alarm to wake up in time to take my meds. Luckily the dogs barking woke me up just in time lol. Craziness!

Awww Dragonfly... I knew that you were having your LO! I've been waiting for baby pictures I'm sorry you had the pre-e, but so happy you are both safe and well! She is gorgeous! I feel lucky to have been able to share your journey with you!

TTC - fx this cycle goes well for you! I'm glad your emotions aren't too bad yet :D

Thank you ladies! We're definitely having some new experiences, poor DH got projectile pooped on... Thankfully all we could do was laugh while cleaning the mess together. He's home until the 16th, I'm nervous about him going back to work, but we'll manage. Just means he'll need double snuggles when he gets home.

TTC - multiples would be something! Glad you're not feeling too many ill effects this time.

Lab - it really has been some journey! I can't wait till all of us here have our LO's and are sharing baby stories :)

Ttc - Fx this cycle is it. Multiples would be crazy but so fun.

Dragonfly - that's nice DH gets some time off to be pooped on lol I bet it was funny. Mine would probably throw up :haha: I can't wait until we are all sharing our own baby stories too.

Xan & Lab hope you ladies are well.

I did my progesterone test today cd 29 I probably won't have the results until monday but I'm pretty sure I didn't O according to my temps.

Thanks ladies!
Leetie - crossing my fingers that u did O.

I finished the meds yesterday. I'm on cd8 and have high hopes this will be our month!!

Leetie - Have you gotten your test results back? I hope you O'd even though your temps don't show it.

TTC - Fingers and toes are crossed!

afm: Today's DHs first day back at work. Literally counting down to when his shift is over, but so far we're doing fine. Still a little scary being home alone with a newborn lol

Dragonfly- wow, you are strong going it alone so early!

TTC- fx'ed :)

Leetie, any answers?

Lab, are you there...?

AFM- AF found me earlier than I was expecting and for a while I thought I was having implantation bleeding. But it's definitely AF and my temps have dropped. Onto a new, clean cycle. This is better because now I can see the hematologist and get some answers :)

Leetie - I hope you and your family are doing OK. Did you get your bloods back to see if you O'd?

TTC - I have my fx this is your month! How is your dad doing? Are you traveling to see df family?

Xan - Its good you got an AF this cycle, I know things can get really whacky sometimes as far as Oing is concerned - shows your body is getting back on track :hugs: I hope the hematologist goes well! Keep us updated!

Dragonfly - oh my goodness, home alone with the little one! I'm scared of that, too. We don't know how many days they'll give DH once lo is born, probably only a couple :-/ how is your sweet baby girl doing? Letting you sleep at all? You're bfing, right? How's that going?

AFM, I'm still here. My doc ordered light duty at work but HR are morons and can't figure out what that means, so I've been home for a couple of days since they've said they can't have me working without knowing specific restrictions - which seems kind of stupid to me, but I'm glad to have the time off to get stuff done and set up before lo arrives. That and it seems like my body is starting to do the labor clear out - going to the bathroom a lot :cry: so I'd rather be at home... Ugh. Have an appointment on Thursday.

Ttc - did you start opks yet?

Xan - I hope the hematologist gives you some answers.

Dragonfly - how did your day alone go?

Lab - that's strange they don't know what light duty is but it's good your home for bathroom breaks.

Afm - I'm doing good we had the celebration of life thing for my brother yesterday. It went well and my mom seems to be doing ok. I haven't got the results yet I'm going to call tomorrow. I had some spotting yesterday and the day before not very much and I keep passing little clots. So I'm just waiting for AF to fully arrive. I want to set up an appointment with my doctor to see what we should do next if he wants to try a higher dose or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->