Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Xan - Happy to hear that it's onto a clean cycle and you'll be getting more answers throughout it :)

Lab - Sorry that work is being difficult, but I hope the time off you're having that you're getting rest. Hope your appointment goes well Thursday! Sounds like the prelabor clean up, my body serious was mad and clearing up. When I was in labor I had 5 bm in a row, it was intense.

Leetie - Glad to hear you're doing good :hugs:

afm: First day alone I didn't do it alone:haha: I went to my in laws to catch up on laundry, we've been behind since I was on bed rest at 36 weeks:dohh: Then when DH got home from work we had dinner with them. Today was more of a day alone. There were a few huge meltdowns, one when DH called on his lunch to check on me so he called his dad and he came to hang out with me and take baby while I took a long shower and caught up with dishes.

I think we've moved onto cluster feeding, or something. Little miss wants to just eat all night long, and have tiny naps through the day. Hoping that it's a growth spurt and we get back to going a couple hours between feeds because I'm beat:sleep:

Dragonfly - I'm glad your in laws are around and able to help. Never feel bad for asking for help either this is a big adjustment and if you need help there is no shame in that. I hope Amelia gets back on schedule so you can get a little sleep.

Afm - AF is here. I talked to the doctors office and first she said I would probably have to move onto clomid plus iui but she had to talk to the doctor first but when she called back she said he wants to try 2 more cycles just medicated but increased to 150. I'm kind of glad it's just being increased because the iui cycle is 2135 dollars. We aren't doing anything this cycle with Christmas coming up I don't want to spend the money. So we will see what next cycle looks like.

How is everyone else. Any one ready for Christmas? We went shopping for the first time yesterday. Got all but one of the nieces and nephews done. We should be able to finish the rest this weekend we are kind of running out of time. We have 11 months to prepare for December and it always sneaks up on us :haha:

I forgot to mention my progesterone level was 0. Bummer but I knew it would be. I was going to take this cycle off temping but it will drive me more crazy not knowing. I won't be doing opks unless I get some signs of O or something.

Leetie- I'm sorry you didn't O this cycle, but hopefully with the holidays and a little R&R you'll be back on track when you get back to the doctor's. I think DH and I will also consider IUI starting in March or so.

Dragonfly- hope Amelia settles down and lets you rest.

TTC- glad things are back to normal and the black bleeding has stopped

Lab- HR is the worst, but glad you are enjoying time to yourself. Soon it will be just a pleasant memory!

AFM- We're done with shopping, except I need to get DH a present. We decided to get new cell phones for each other, but to get small presents for each other to open on Christmas. I just hope what I get arrives on time...

Leetie - I'm sorry that you didn't O this cycle. Glad to hear that you'll try another round of clomid before IUI since it is very expensive. Praying that the Clomid is all you'll need:hugs:

afm: We had a better day today, I only cried twice lol. We napped together for a short bit and while she had her second nap after a feed I managed to do the dishes and start chili in the croc pot! Tonight while I was feeding her she started coughing and it scared the crap out of me.

Heyyyy ladies!!
As you all know things are crazy lol. I was hoping things would be calm this year but not so much lol.
Leetie - I'm sorry u didn't O. :( I'm glad they are going to have you do 2 more rounds. So u aren't doing them this month? I didn't think we were supposed to break up the continued sequence so that's why I'm asking.

Lab - sounds like they are brilliant lol. Glad u are able to prepare for LO.

Dragonfly - awwww. It will get easier I'm sure.

Xan - I'm glad u are starting a fresh clean new cycle and hopefully get sounds me answers.

AFM - Not sure if I shared but we will be going to DF's family again for Christmas and probably new years eve too. I can tell these meds are making me way more emotional than normal. I'm crying over everything, I just sit and think about random stuff. And the dreams are crazy. I wake up thinking that was crazy but I don't remember the dream haha. I'm on Cd10. I took the meds days 3-7. What is everyone's opinion on just every other day bd? Just curious because I'm hoping and praying this is the cycle. Wondering if every other day wasn't enough last month. Totally off subject I'm so sad that Christmas ifs coming so fast. I really love Christmas. All the aspects of Christmas makes me happy. More this year than normal. This is the first year we will actually be together on Christmas. I've met his family. I just feel so happy and content. Tomorrow I'm volunteering to help with babies during a church meeting for moms. I'm so excited and so nervous. Wish me luck. Big hugs and lots of love to all of you.

Blah, leetie - I'm sorry you didn't O. I guess it is better that you temped and knew ahead of time so you were more prepared for the docs to tell you that. I hope that the 150 cycles will give you a nice strong O. In response to TTC's confusion over not doing a cycle - I haven't heard that you have to do them in a row, and sometimes taking a break can be beneficial. I've heard of many people conceiving on break cycles off meds. Hopefully that's you, sweetie leetie!

Xan - we got each other new phones, too! Hehe. I have some stuff on order too, but for my dad, that I hope comes in time...
Are you still charting?
Aww dragonfly, I'm sure your hormones are going crazy, too. How are you handling the anxiety? I'm sure you are doing such an awesome job as a new mom! I demand a few more pictures of your sweet little lady :)

TTC - we EOD bd both clomid cycles, though on bfp cycle we threw in a couple extra for good measure when I got a positive digi opk. I'd certainly say a few more wouldn't hurt esp during your fertile window. You guys could probably use the mixup anyway. Maybe a good time of year to let go and just be intimate when you guys feel like it? :)

AFM, had my appointment today. Doc said that my cervix is ripe and has moved from a posterior position to an anterior one, which apparently is good, and the cause of my unfortunate number of bm. the baby is low and lined up. Cervix is also very soft and a bit more dilated, but she said the position is actually more important. She called it "lots of progress" and said lo could be an Xmas baby, and she really thinks he will be here within a couple of weeks - not likely to be late. Im trying to just be prepared for anything and relax...

Xan - ooo new phones. We just got new ones a few months ago. I got DH a portable Bluetooth bose speaker. It's the only thing I know he really wanted.

Dragonfly - I'm glad you had a better day.

Ttc - I never heard that skipping a cycle is bad. They didn't say anything when I told them anyway. that's so great you will all be together for Christmas. I hope your side effects ease up. Have fun with the babies

lab - eek that's so exciting. It would be so crazy if he decided to come before Christmas!

Thanks for letting me know about being able to break up a cycle. I really thought they said I would have to be consistent. That's why I didn't go to GA because of the meds and needing to bd when ovulating. Oh well. Everything happens for a reason.

Lab - Yay for a Christmas baby!!

AFM- today went great. All the crying babies wanted to come to me. It was so cute. There was 3 other women there but I just had a lap full lol. It was so much fun. Can't wait to do it again. I have a lot of pics but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post them since they are other people's children.

Lab- baby must be trying to cooperate, making sure you have time together after the holidays. Nice baby!

Dragonfly- you're doing great with having the baby to yourself! I know plenty of women who had a hard time when husbands/boyfriends ran out of parental leave. It is good that you have family near by, and if it gets too much, we're always here :hugs:

TTC- that is really a sweet image. Hopefully karma plus babies will be the magic touch this cycle.

Leetie, looks like we're TTC'ing together this cycle. Good luck to us.

AFM- I am definitely temping, I find it reassuring. I keep trying to get my temps on here, but so far failing. Will try again.

Still in there! I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. I had a lot of contractions yesterday and throughout the night, but they didn't get regular enough for me to go in. I haven't had as many today, just trying to think of it as my body getting ready no matter what!

I see your chart is up :) how are you doing?

And how is everyone for that matter? Gearing up for Christmas? We are staying in, my parents are coming over for dinner and things.

Xan - we are cycle buddies! I forget, when is your hematologist appointment?

Lab - Sounds like your body is doing what it's supposed to. He will be here soon!

Afm - Trying to finish up our last minute Christmas shopping. The mall is so busy and the traffic sucks but that's what we get lol.

Merry Christmas Eve ladies!!!
Lab - glad your body is gearing up for baby, how exciting.
Leetie - where are you in your cycle?
Dragonfly - I hope little miss is doing well.
Xan - hope you are doing well.

AFM - I'm on cd 17. My opks are getting darker. Hopefully it won't be long. I think I'm getting sick and I have so much to do. There's no time to get sick!! In case I don't get a chance to come around later I hope you all have a Merry Christmas or Happy holidays if you don't celebrate. Big hugs and lots of love to all of you!!

Ttc - I am on cycle day 8. I hope your not getting sick! Fx opk turns positive soon!

Merry Christmas Ladies! I hope everyone has a safe and blessed Holiday!

I think I have mentioned before that my husband is a lot older than me and his daughter is 6 months older than I am. But we are really close. Well I just found out I'm going to be a grandma :haha: I know it's really funny and strange but I love it! Not a huge fan of her boyfriend but it is what it is. DH cried when she told him. He is so excited. Now if I could just get pregnant already her baby can play with its younger aunt or uncle :haha:

Merry Christmas everyone :)

TTC I hope you don't get sick! Make sure to get rest and keep hydrated!

Leetie - congrats on being a grandma! Lol. I could be too, if DHs son had a child. My dh is 16 years older than I am. His son is a few years younger than I am, I think by four or five years.

I'm hoping you o this cycle even without meds!

Leetie - how fun!! That's going to be interesting but definitely fun!! Fx you O this cycle.

Lab - is it baby time yet??

AFM - I'm feeling better. I think I just wore myself down too much. I had a complete dizzy spell in the middle of the night yesterday (4am Christmas morning) I was sure I was going to pass out. DF made me sit down and stop cooking. The crazy thing is I was pushing myself and we aren't even having Christmas dinner until today (26th). I had a great time with his family for Christmas, it was a little strange to be eating gumbo for Christmas but that's their tradition. We will have ham and turkey with all the extras today. Yay! I'm on cd19. Opk was almost there last night but not quite yet. It's 3:30am. I'm headed to bed so I can wake up and cook ahhhh. Hope u all had a great Christmas.

Merry belated Christmas everyone.

Leetie- yay for grandbaby, and hope your bump is on the way. It would be great to have them close in age.

TTC- glad you are feeling better! That sounds like a wonderful Christmas :)

Lab- we're here waiting with you.

AFM- Monday/Tuesday I had the worst stomach flu, and we had to postpone our trip a day. Poor DH was all rearing to be on vacation. But we had a great road trip and arrived for Christmas. My niece loved all the presents- she's 3 so this is her first real Christmas.

Lab - I hope I O too this cycle. If I don't I at least hope I don't have a super long cycle like normal. How are you feeling any more contractions?

Ttc - I'm glad you had a nice Christmas with DF's family. I don't know what gumbo is I have heard of it but having something different for dinner would be fun. Fx opk is blazing today.

Xan - That's terrible you were so sick. I hope your all better now. I bet your niece did love her presents 3 is a fun age for holidays. I have so many great nieces and nephews that are 4 and under its a lot of fun.

Thanks ladies. I was so overwhelmed and emotional when Christmas went great. I wasn't with my family but it was great being with people that I never thought would like me. I have no words to describe that feeling.

Leetie- gumbo is sooooo good. Spicy but yummy. She made hers with sausage, pork, chicken, okra, tomatoes, onions, it's like a really thick, chunky soup. I've always wanted to make gumbo. It's something I've never tried to make.

Xan- sorry plans got delayed but glad y'all made it!!

Lab - I have a feeling u have been MIA because baby is here!!! Thinking of you!

Dragonfly - I hope u and your little family had a great Christmas.

AFM- it's ovulating time!! I'm leaking lol. I know it's coming tomorrow. I'm worried that I drank too much before taking the test and it could've been positive today. We've bd'd for the last 3 days and we will tomorrow too! Hopefully the extra bd'ing will get us a bfp for the new year!! It makes me excited just thinking about it. I'm keeping u ladies in my thoughts and prayers, hoping we will all see those pretty double lines early in the new year!! I'm headed to bed now. I just wanted to come say hey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->