Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Leetie - thanks! People really don't have any idea of this struggle unless they have experienced it. How are things coming on ovulation??

AFM - I'm on 12dpo. Still bfn :( this is my normal af date but I think since starting clomid is has been 13 or 14 dpo. I can't remember and I'm mobile so I will have to check the computer later. Can't ever remember my login info, thank goodness the computer saves it lol.

Heyyyy ladies!
How is everyone doing?? I thought sure af would be here today (14dpo) and thankfully she hasn't showed. Praying she stays away. I took a test and I can see a line especially when it's inverted. I think my mind is playing tricks. I will test again tonight or in the morning if she hasn't arrived. Please keep your fingers crossed!! Have a great day ladies!!

Ttc - Fx and praying this is it!

Afm - According to FF I'm 7 dpo even though I'm not 100% sure I O'd but we will see what happens. If this cycle is a bust I don't think I will be able to get clomid for the next cycle DH hasn't had much work the last month so I will probably have to wait until February. Kind of bummed but it is what it is.

Thanks Leetie! I have my Fx for you! How much is clomid for you? My insurance doesn't pay for it so my double dose is $18. Hopefully this is your month too and none of that will even matter!!!

AFM - I'm constantly running to the bathroom to check for AF lol. Here's my tests. I put them on countdown to pregnancy and it's unanimous I have line eyes lol.

Attachments

• 2015-01-11_09.19.38.jpg
    2015-01-11_09.19.38.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_2015-01-11-09-00-13-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-01-11-09-00-13-1.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 2
TTC- hopefully that is a line and it will get stronger over the next day or two. Beta levels double every two days, so... Fxed!

Leetie- I'm sorry that you'll have to wait, but when it happens it will happen. I'm sure you'll have a bump in your future, and it will be all the more sweet :)

Lab-t0 + 6 days. Is that why you are so quiet?!?

AFM- last day out of town, and my temps have been a bit erratic. I've had a sore throat the past 2 days and keep waking up early. But yesterday I had the most vivid dream, which reminded me of when I was pregnant, woke up with my fists clenched, and I've been a bit short of breath. Hoping these are weird and wonderful signs, but we'll see!

Thanks Xan!! I'm hoping so too. Don't wanna get my hopes up but I sure am praying often!! Fx'd for you hun! When do u test? Yeah I'm guessing Lab is MIA because she's wrapped of with a new bundle of joy!! Hope Dragonfly is doing well too!!

Xan - I hope your dream is a sign and also that the sore throat gets better.

Ttc - I think I see a hint of a line I hope it gets darker! The clomid isn't the problem it cost the same as yours. My doctor makes me get u/s and blood work at the beginning of every cycle and that cost $700.

I was just thinking the same thing about Lab!

I have some bad news, my step daughter miscarried. DH is really sad. She is doing ok she knows that it's more common than people realize and she has hope that she will get pregnant again soon.

Leetie, I am so sorry to hear about your step-daughter. I hope she has some time to heal and gets her rainbow baby soon.

Leetie - oh no! I'm sorry to hear that. I pray that she gets pregnant again soon. I've read numerous places that after a miscarriage u are highly likely to get pregnant again immediately. And wow! I don't have to do any of that. I take an hpt to double check for pregnancy and if I am unsure then I go in for a blood test. Maybe u could see if you could not do that this cycle due to not have the money?!

I'm officially a day late! Not getting my hopes up too high but I'm excited! We will see if my visitor shows up tomorrow. If she isn't here when I wake up I will test again. Ahhhhhh!

Thanks Ladies. She loved it when I told her that a baby after a miscarriage is called a rainbow baby.

Ttc - Eeek I can't wait for tomorrow!

Hey ladies,

No. No baby yet. 41+1 and my doctor called out sick today when I was suppose to have u/s to check on baby's fluid levels and things. I haven't been on because I'm just tired of being pregnant and depressed. I can't walk without pain, and I'm still working. Today I've just been crying all day. I think my induction will be Sunday, but I don't know, because they were suppose to schedule it today with my doctor.

TTC - I don't see anything there but I really hope it gets darker! It's hard to tell in pics sometimes. Make sure to hold your pee! lol. Keep us updated.

Xan - I hope you feel better. Colds going around here, too.

Leetie - so sorry about your niece. I love the term rainbow baby, too. Wishing her a quick recovery and a fast bfp and healthy baby.

Lab- :hugs: He'll be here before you know it. It's funny that this whole processes is one reason to be impatient after another. First you want to get pregnant, then you want to be done being pregnant.

Leetie- I had such a crazy feeling when I saw your chart and the uptick. Fxed that this is it!!!

TTC- have you POAS?

AFM- had a crazy thing happen- we published a research paper that is coming out this week, and the media relations from my university want to put out a press release! So exciting, I've never had this happen before.

Lab - wow. I'm so sorry u are in such pain. Hopefully they can schedule u tomorrow for this weekend. I pray it happens soon. Big hugs.

Xan - your chart looks great. I don't look at charts normally because I never figured them out but it looks like you might have had an implantation dip. Ahhhh fx'd. How exciting about being published and the press release!

Leetie - I never knew it was called a rainbow baby but I like that. But u can't help but to smile after hearing that. I'm sure it will happen again for her soon. How are you doing in the cycle? Fx'd this is our cycle for bfps!!!

AFM - I tested and no 2nd line :( I was so sure the FRER would be positive. I'm on 15dpo. NEVER had an LP this long. My normal was 12 days but with clomid every cycle has been 14. It's going to be devastating seeing AF after actually being late and no signs of her showing. The only thing I'm feeling is terrible backache. Guess I will see what the day holds and test tomorrow if she still hasn't showed up. Keep praying with your fingers crossed lol

Lab - I'm sorry your in so much pain. My niece who will be 40 weeks Thursday is going through the same thing.

Xan - congratulations on the paper that's exciting!

Ttc - I hope and pray AF stays away and you have a definite line tomorrow.

Afm - I had a little spotting yesterday and a little bit today plus a headache which is my sure sign of AF. But we will see what happens.

It's AF I just went to the restroom and there's a lot more now. I think I will call the doctor tomorrow and ask if I can skip the u/s and stuff and still get the clomid. I doubt they will do it but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Leetie - Sorry about af :( Hopefully you can skip the u/s and just get the Clomid. Lots of thoughts and prayers to your niece, healing and that she'll have her rainbow baby.

TTC - Keeping my fingers crossed with your longer than usual LP!

Xan - That's exciting about the research paper! :) Chart is lookin good

Lab - Boo on seeing no baby yet :hugs: I'm sorry you're in so much pain. I hope your dr can see you tomorrow to schedule your induction, or that you go into labor before then.

afm: Its hard to believe Amelia is a month old already! With her and my classes I'm kept busy. Sleepless nights are tough but when she's fussing and the only thing that calms her is laying on my chest all worries and frustrations go out the window. I may not get much done around the house but she's only this little for so long.

Leetie - praying u get good news and get to skip all that and get the clomid. You're right, doesn't hurt to ask!

Dragonfly - awwww can't believe she's already a month old!!! Enjoy every second of it.

AFM - I'm officially 2 days late. I see a faint line, then I don't. I have line eyes for sure. I guess I will see what happens so today. I thought she had came late last night. Just creamy cm. Hopefully that's a good sign. That's all I have when I wipe. Praying so much! And my daddy is in surgery today so I'm doing a lot of praying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->