Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Dragonfly- wow a month old already that's crazy.

Ttc - that's frustrating I hope you get an answer soon. I hope all goes well with your dad's surgery.

Afm - AF Is here. I called my doctors office and they said no I still have to do the u/s and blood work. Then she asked why I don't go to a regular gyno to get the clomid and i told her that I started out with one but she doesn't prescribe it and I called another one and they said that since my insurance doesn't cover infertility it would still cost a lot for u/s and bloods. So I just told her I can't do it this cycle. Then I decided to call a couple different gynos around me and see what they say. 1 I have to try back tomorrow and the other said I'd have to make an app to talk to the doctor. So I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet.

Leetie - I'm praying you find someone that can do it without all that involved. I wonder why all of them have said u needed it but I haven't had a single u/s. I guess every Dr is different. Hoping you get good news tomorrow!

AFM - my daddy is out of surgery. Everything went well. Now just hoping he has a fast recovery and they can keep the pain under control. He was cut in 7 small spots so hopefully it's not too bad. I made DF bd to see if AF will show her ugly face but so far so good. Just a waiting game. I've been looking at tests on countdown to pregnancy and some of those ladies don't get bfp till days after being late, praying that's what will happen to me!!

Leetie- I'm sorry AF found you.

TTC- sending positive vibes you and your dad's way :)

11 dpo today, probably have a few more days. I've been having some weird "symptoms" but they can all be explained by other things. Who knows?!?

Fx'd for you Xan!!
Leetie - good luck today!
Lab - hope LO comes soon!
AFM - it looks as if AF is on her way. 3 days late but I have brown spotting. I'm so bummed. I won't be around for the next few days. I'm gonna unplug from everything and relax to start the meds again on day 3.

Xan - fx!

Ttc - Sorry you have spotting. Take a nice long bubble bath and relax :)

Thanks Leetie! Did you have any luck??

AFM - AF is gone less than 12 hours later. This can't be normal. It was never heavy enough to get on the pad and then this morning totally brown/black. I'm supposed to start meds tomorrow. I'm not so sure.

Ttc - Did you test again?

I decided to call a different gyno and i have an appointment next Wednesday. The lady I talked to said he does prescribe clomid. So hopefully he will be able to help, it would save us a lot of money. I know I will have to go back to the FS if I have to do iui. But Fx I won't.

Leetie - I'm sorry you got AF :( I don't know why they have to do the testing every time, it feels like it's just a money generator. So frustrating. I hope you can find someone in your area who does it for less at least.

Xan - I see your temps are still high. I hope it means a rainbow baby on the way!

TTC - did you test again? That is really odd. I had shortish AF on clomid, but more like 3-4 days, never just one day of spotting. Call the doc? See what they suggest?

AFM, had U/S and NST today, and another sweep. Was amazing to see baby blinking and making little faces at us. So in love already...and ready to meet him. His eviction has been set for monday, if he doesn't come of his own accord. Still holding out hope he will...

Lab- his eviction :haha: I hope he got the notice and gets a move on soon.

Yay Leetie!!! Fingers crossed it goes well and those other things are required for him to give you clomid. Hopefully u won't need iui either!!

Lab - haha that gave me a giggle. Eviction lol. Glad u don't have to give him 30 days notice hehe. I bet it's amazing seeing that!! Hoping he comes soon so the eviction process isn't needed ;)

AFM - I didn't know it was gone before hand. I noticed the brown but never imagined it was gone. I'm going to try to hold my bladder and test later. Do I only need to hold for 4 hours or longer is better?

Hey ladies, hope you're enjoying the weekend.

Lab- hope he's evicted. Looking forward to seeing a pic soon!

TTC- any news?

Leetie, hope it works out with the new doctor

AFM- AF came, which is good actually. I had my hematologist appointment and will have the answer by Wednesday or so. DH and I started taking fertility blend again. Last time we had been taking that for 3 months each when I got preggers, so we'll see if that helps. DH has already been taking it since early December :)

Xan - glad u are ok with AF coming, I know it will happen again for you!!

Leetie - hope you got some good news with the new dr!!!

Lab - has the eviction happened? I can't wait to see pics ahhhh.

AFM - I called the dr and they sent me for a blood test. It came back as normal so I started meds last night. Doing days 3-7 like last month. Since I had such good results last cycle I'm hoping this is the cycle!! Baby dust to all of us!!

Xan - I hope you get some answers from the hematologist. Are you still taking vitamin D?

Ttc - Praying this cycle is your last :)

He's here!

I was induced on Monday night at 7:30 pm. I'm still at the hospital so I'll post pictures when we get home tomorrow.

My water broke from oral misopropal at 1 am, strong contractions on top of each other after that. I labored with them for 2 hours until I was 4 cm , then they brought me down to l&d , I had an epi. Was 9 cm by 9 am , we decided to let baby try to decend as much as he could on his own before pushing. Started pushing at 1245 and he was born at 146. He's 9 lbs! They had to cut me to get him out because he was too big and the cord was around his neck so we wanted him out asp, but didn't need any assistance other than that. He's so perfect, a strong little guy who is already moving his head all around and looking at everything!

Hope you all are well, will check in when home :)

Lab - Yay! Congratulations! I can't wait for pics. 9lbs that's amazing I'm so glad you are all doing well thanks for updating!

Hope everyone else is doing great!

I had my appointment with my new gyno. He is awesome. He listened to what I had to say and didn't rush at all he acted like I was the only patient of the day. He already called in for 150 mg clomid wants to do 2 rounds of that then try it with metformin which honestly I'm not 100% sure what it does but I've seen other women on here on it. Plus he is ordering progesterone too. I told him about my short luteal phase and he said it can't hurt to be on it. He even suggested that since higher mg of clomid can thicken cervical mucus to take robitussin around time of ovulation to thin it out. I feel like I have such a better game plan with him he even said he would look into Femara he has never prescribed it but has heard of it. So he is open to pretty much anything. I'm just so glad I called and didn't spend anymore money on the FS.

Congratulations, Lab! 9 lbs, wow. Bet he's a beauty!

Leetie, so glad you found a good doctor. Good doctors are worth their weight in gold.

TTC, Dragonfly, hope you ladies are doing well.

AFM- not much to report. Day 7, so got a ways to go.

Leetie - so glad you found a doc that sounds good and reasonable! Someone told me before, doctors should be working for you, not you for them. It sounds like this one will be! I think progesterone is a good idea for you. I hope this doc will help you get a quick bfp!

TTC - how are you feeling? What CD are you on? I'm hoping this is your cycle, if not are the docs talking about what's next?

How is xan?

I hope dragonfly and baby dragonfly are doing good!

I wish I could just upload pics from my phone. I don't have gone yet to go on the comp and upload them, but I will. He's so perfect. Dh and I are just so in love.

Lab - congratulations!!! How wonderful! I'm glad he finally made his arrival. No wonder he was hanging out. The chunker liked it in there hehe. I'm sure he's precious!!

Leetie - I am so excited to see this. It's a great feeling when they listen. Hopefully this is our cycle.

Xan - AF found u? I'm not sure when we last chatted. I thought things were looking good, sorry hun! My memory is terrible tho so I'm not sure.

AFM - I have some heartbreaking news to share. I haven't been around because our cat Lynx suddenly passed away. I think I remember telling y'all about him having surgery from the mass. Well Thursday morning he passed away. Wednesday night some girlfriends and I went to a dirty dancing musical. I came home and Lynx was fine. I sat down on the chair to put my tennis shoes on to do my exercising, he jumped up on the treadmill being his same curious self. I finished and cleaned up the kitchen, came to the bedroom to take a shower. I fixed the blankets to lay down and he was asleep on the bed. I went to sleep at 3am and he was in here in bed with me and at 7 am DF came in from work and lynx was laying in the living room and did a strange meow, DF put down his work stuff and got down on the floor to see what was wrong and he was gone just that fast. We are still in shock. They removed all the tumor, it wasn't cancer and yet he passed away a few months later. This is the first time either of us have lost a pet so we are learning to cope together. Our one pom is depressed. She knows he's gone. I think she seen him laying there because she lays in there now and just stares at the spot where he was. We chose not to do an autopsy, it may be selfish but I didn't want to know if he was suffering while I was asleep. DF is blaming himself too saying he was sitting in the car listening to the radio instead of coming straight in. He was cremated. It has been a rough few days but we are making it. I'm on cd12. My opks are changing already so hopefully I O sooner than cd20 but honestly I'm not in the mood to bd. Maybe in a few days. I really want this to be the cycle so hopefully I get in the mood soon. I'm going to try to sleep. I will try to come back around soon, learning to cope the best way I know how.

Oh, TTC. :hugs: it is so terrible losing a pet. But, I know he was comforted sleeping with you that last night, basking in the comfy bedding and sharing body heat. And if he was up on the treadmill the night before he was feeling fine, so you know he didn't suffer long. You had a few more months with him because you weren't selfish and you went with the surgery.

Lab - I hope you all are getting settled in and don't worry about pics we can wait :coffee:

Ttc - I am so sorry for your loss :hugs: it wasn't either of your faults and he had a great happy life with you.

Xan - did you get the results from your hematologist yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->