Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

I actually just heard from the hematologist today- there was one blood level that was high, but not high enough for them to worry. The plan is for me to start on low-dose aspirin. There's limited evidence it will help, but it doesn't hurt and with my history... I start tomorrow! Hoping it does the trick!

Thank you ladies.
Xan - I hope the aspirin helps!!
Leetie - where are u in your cycle?
AFM - I'm doing ok. We haven't moved anything of Lynx's. I find myself thinking I should fill his empty food bowl. I watch for him to be in the way when I sit down on the bed and when I'm walking around the room when it's dark. He would just lay down anywhere so I had to make sure I didn't step on him and he liked to lay in my spot on the bed after I had been laying there and got up. It's just the little things. We are doing much better than the previous days. I thank u both for the kind words. I'm on Cd13. My opks still aren't positive but definitely increasing in color. We finally bd this morning and thankfully it finally put DF to sleep lol. He hasn't slept well since it happened so it's actually nice hearing him snore lol. He is off today, that's exactly what we needed.

TTC - I'm so sorry to hear about your kitty. I've had my cats since before dh and I were together and I was in college. I fear how I'll feel when they are gone. Remember you gave your kitty a good life filled with love. I hope you feel better soon!

Leetie - when do you go to the new doc?

Xan - I hope that the baby asprin helps! Do they seem to think you'll be good going forward and getting pregnant again?

AFM, doing good. For the most part. Stitches are starting to heal finally. Baby's schedule is variable so not much sleep but were managing! Dh back to work tomorrow and I'll post pics! Waiting for you ladies to get your bfps!

Lab - I really fear I won't be able to emotionally handle it if something happens to my dogs. I loved Lynx but like I said I was allergic so I didn't get to cuddle him and love on him like I do the dogs and it's still so hard on me. It is getting easier tho, thankfully. I'm glad to hear that the stitches are healing. Hopefully LO gets on a schedule and u can get in a little more sleep. Can't wait to see pics!!

AFM - still waiting on a positive opk. Hopefully soon!! Cd15.

Lab- Glad to hear you're healing and that lab-family is getting on. Hope it wasn't too crazy with DH at work.

As for whether I'll have similar problems next pregnancy, I'm sort of in no-man's land. The bleeding I had was severe throughout the pregnancy, and they don't really know why. The doctor said sometimes it just happens and the next pregnancy is fine or has a little bleeding. On the other side, if I have something but they are missing it, I could have the problems again. So baby aspirin seems like the middle road.

TTC- we're on same CD, and I'm still waiting to O. I keep thinking I'm on the verge, and this is getting a bit late for me. We'll see.

Losing a pet is heartbreaking, I hope you're doing okay. To this day when I go home to my parents for Christmas, I miss my childhood dog and little things get me choked up. But now there are more times that I think back about him and his memory makes me happy, and I wouldn't trade those memories for the world. I hope you get to that place soon :hugs:

https://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r493/murphytiff/IMG_20150126_153350433_zpskthui6yo.jpg

https://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r493/murphytiff/IMG_20150127_151055003_zpst0ftotnu.jpg

https://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r493/murphytiff/IMG_20150129_130337347_zpsrq10cvyp.jpg

There's little man lab! Sorry it took so long ladies! He's laying on my chest right now as I type... he's such a love. He definitely has his fussy baby moments, usually in the middle of the night when we are trying to sleep, but I couldn't ask for a better baby :)

Lab he is absolutely adorable! I feel l Ike I can just reach through the screen and pinch his little cheeks lol.
I already had my appointment with the new doc you commented on it :haha: we will just chalk it up to postpartum brain lol

Lab, he is wonderful. And I love the little monster footies!

In a weird coincidence, I had a dream a couple of nights ago that we all met and baby lab was wearing a grey sweatshirt with a hood...

Thanks Xan! It's getting easier everyday. We haven't moved any of his stuff still. Yay!!! A cycle buddy!! When do u normally O? Tomorrow is my O day. I'm still Oing on day 20. But at least it's consistent. I think you've talked about seeing things in dreams before. That's pretty awesome.

Lab - he is so dang cute!! Thanks for sharing.

Leetie - how are you doing??

Dragonfly - I hope you and baby are doing well!!

AFM - I'm on CD 19. Tomorrow is O day. We got some bd in tonight and DF is off for the next 2 days. Timing is working out well this month. Hoping this is our month!!

ladies sorry i've fallen so far behind

labgirl- the little mister is absolutely adorable!!!

Hey ladies! I hope all is well.

Liz good to hear from you

Ttc did you O yet?

Afm not much to report. I have a feeling AF will be here soon feeling PMSy lol. No sign that I O'd this cycle but I have my meds ready for next :)

Leetie - sorry to hear you don't think you O'd :(

AFM - I did O. I'm confused as to why it didn't happen till cd20. Wondering if I messed up my days. I've been O'ing on cd20 every cycle but it's not that big of a deal. Now I have the dreaded 2ww lol. Hope all you ladies are doing well.

Liz- great to see you here. Expecting #2 already?!? So exciting :)

AFM- 8 dpo and very moody. My friend's dog died and I bawled my eyes out. DH can do no right. Who knows- it could be work stress, but if this keeps up, I'm testing next week, maybe Tuesday.

Leetie - eegh, sorry about asking you the same thing over. I thought.. I don't know what I thought! That you somehow had all that info and planning and hadn't met the doc yet. Yes, not very logical there! That's what getting up every 2 hours will do to you... Im sorry to hear you didn't O, but I'm glad you are starting the meds again soon! Im looking forward to updates!

TTC - ahh. I hate the tww, but Im hoping it ends with a bfp for you! I also hope you are feeling better about your kitty. :hugs:

Xan - uh oh, moodiness! You know that was one of my signs. Fx that this might be your rainbow baby bfp! How's work going?

AFM, doing fine... Just your expected exhaustion. Loving my little man! He's so strong, its unbelievable! Coming up on three weeks tues already! Eee!

Thanks, Liz! I hope you are well!

Ttc - I hope the 2ww flies by and you get a bfp at the end of it!

Xan - fx the moodiness is a good sign. Temps look great.

Lab - I can't imagine how exhausted you are but it sounds like you're enjoying every minute of being a mom.

Hi ladies!! Thanks!!
Xan - sounds promising!!! Crossing fingers and toes for you!!
Leetie - how are things??
Lab - sounds exhausting but oh so fun!!

AFM - I'm 7dpo. Feeling emotional. I think our friend is pregnant. Someone made a comment about it. I just hope she stopped with the drugs and pills. I would love to go thru pregnancy with her if she's being responsible. Just hoping it happens for me soon. Sending baby dust to all of you!!

TTC- fingers crossed, getting close to testing day!

Lab, hope you're not too exhausted. We went to dinner with our friends who have a 3 month old, and they said it becomes even more fun at 3 months because they start sleeping more regularly and smiling and giggling. That's not too far in your future!

Leetie- hope this cycle is done soon and you can get started with your new track.

AFM- 11dpo. I'm incredibly tired, but having trouble sleeping.

Non-ttcwise, I'm waiting to hear about jobs. I might have an interview in Florida coming up and I have a job offer in New York city. About as different as possible. The job in New York is at a really good university, but it wouldn't be a tenured position. Hoping I have to choose between the 2!

Xan - when do you test?? I'm sending you good vibes for the job. I'm with u on the not sleeping. I've slept 7 hours since Sunday. I need sleep so bad ugh.

Ttc - I hope if your friend is pregnant that she has cleaned up. Fx this is your cycle!

Xan - I'm praying you get to pick between the 2 or at least get the one you're really hoping for. Have you tested at all?

Afm - I don't know what my body is doing. I had some watery cm for a couple days and thought AF was going to show any minute but now my temp is up a little. Maybe I O'd super late? If not I just hope AF shows soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->