Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Leetie- that is odd, maybe it's just a late O. Hope you got some well-timed bd'ing in :)

TTC- any symptoms?

AFM- I was going to test today, but I chickened out. FF says AF should be here Saturday, but my luteal phase has been a bit shorter these last 2 cycles.

I got a good night sleep last night, but I'm still extremely exhausted. It would be great if it was a symptom, but I feel kind of PMSy.

Leetie - I hope that's what is happening but I know it sucks being in limbo. Hope you figure it out soon.

Xan - that sounds promising yet again!!! I can't wait for you to test, I get so excited for testing days for everyone lol.

AFM - I got the worst news today. My progesterone was 4. The fertility nurse said that since it's elevated and I had the positive opks so they think u did O but then she added we like that number to be higher to reflect a pregnancy. So that upset me. I think I may have went too late in my cycle. It was day 8 or 9. I was getting my hair color when they called so I didn't speak openly about it and when I was done they were closed. Hoping to have a plan in action tomorrow from the dr. Maybe go up to 150mg I guess I will just see what happens. I'm going to visit my good friend Google and see if there's any chance this could be my cycle but I'm not feeling very hopeful :(

Oh, TTC- :hugs: Maybe stress this month had an impact? Last month I O'ed about 5 days later than normal because of being sick, and I think I had a weak O. Hoping it's just a bad test and, if not, they have a good, solid plan for you for next month.

Thanks Xan! Did you test?

AFM - the nurse called me after the office closed to she was able to relay between me and my dr while the dr did paperwork. I'm staying on 100mg. Day 3-7. She said she has no doubt I ovulated because it was elevated she just thinks I missed my peak. There is still a chance for pregnancy this month. From what I've read the progesterone can lower and then go back up because implantation hasn't happened. I got tired of reading and stopped so we will see soon enough. AF due Tuesday.

TTC - stay away from google! Don't let the internet get you down! Maybe you shouldn't ask for your numbers in the future - just ask if the test showed if you Od or not? That might help you stress less :) just a thought.

Xan - how are you feeling? Are you waiting to test? That's great that you have a few job opportunities on the horizon!

Leetie - how are your numbers? Do you think you o'd late? I'm keeping my fx for you! How are you feeling about your upcoming clomid cycle? Did you start the metformin yet?

AFM , I actually got some sleep last night! Baby slept almost four hours. He likes to bring us to the brink of hallucinating from sleep deprivation, then he allows us a little rest ;)

I fit in my pre pregnancy clothes! Its a squeeze because my uterus still has about 3 weeks of shrinking to do and I have a bit of extra skin so I'm kind of muffintopish, but feeling pretty good about it!

Ttc- I can't say much because I'm a Google junkie but lab is right lol. I'm praying for your bfp!

Xan - I keep checking to see if you've tested!

Lab - Yay for sleep! That's awesome you can fit in pre pregnancy clothes.
I haven't started metformin yet. The doctor wants to try a few more cycles without it if that doesn't work then I will start it.

Afm- I started spotting yesterday. I think AF will be here today. I always start out really positive at the beginning of cycles. The wait for O is what frustrates me more than anything. I really hope I O at a decent time. I will be doing progesterone after O which I'm a little nervous about but I hope it helps.

Happy Valentine's ladies!

Lab- baby's already testing your limits, glad you got some sleep!

Leetie, it just takes one cycle. But I know what you mean, the highs and lows are draining :hugs: Hang in there.

TTC- I hope you just tested during the dip and it's a red herring.

AFM- tested today, I was thinking if it was positive it could be a nice valentine's present, but BFN. Temps still up 15 dpo, but at least it means my cycle has gotten back to normal. AF should arrive today or tomorrow.

On the job front, I have an interview a week from Monday! Going to be busy preparing, and today we're going out to buy a power suit :)

Xan :hugs: at least your cycles are back to normal hopefully that means you're closer. Have fun shopping.

Lab - Yay for sleep!!! Glad LO allowed it hehe. And double Yay for pre pregnancy clothes fitting!!! I would be so much more stressed if I didn't know the number lol.

Leetie- I'm not sure I know what metformin does? Boo for AF but hoping the meds can help you O!! Crossing fingers that this is your cycle!!

Xan - sorry about the BFN. That's why I didn't want to test on vday. I didn't wanna be upset. Good luck at your interview!!

AFM - Today is 13 dpo. I'm just now going to sleep so I plan on testing when I wake up. Normally AF comes on 14dpo but last month it was 16dpo I'm guessing because they increased the meds. Crossing my fingers and toes for a bfp!!!

Xan - I see AF arrived. Sorry :( :hugs: I know your rainbow baby is coming soon!

Leetie - I know its hard to stay positive, but you are doing such an amazing job! You are so strong! That goes for all of the ladies here, too :) starting clomid soon?

TTC - did you test yet? I'm hoping to hear you got a bfp!

Baby is four weeks today! I can't believe its already been a month. I'm dreading in a couple months when I go back to work I'm going to miss him so much.

Lab - Wow four weeks already! It's crazy how fast time goes.

Ttc - Did you test?

Dragonfly - hope you and little one are doing good.

Afm - Cd 5, 3rd day of clomid. So far symptoms haven't been bad. Had a couple hot flashes last night but that's it.

Hi ladies!
Lab - can't believe it's already been 4 weeks!!
Leetie - fingers crossed this is your cycle.
Xan - did u test or did af find u?

AFM - AF found me. It's ok tho. I was prepared because my number was so low. It's A New month. I'm on cd 4. Day 2 of clomid. Fingers crossed!

Hi Ladies- hope all is well.

Leetie, TTC- I hope that the tww is whizzing by!

Dragonfly, Lab hope baby dragonflies and labs are well and treating their mom's well :hugs:

AFM- I just came back from an interview. I think it went well and I would definitely take the job. Now back to our other "job" :winkwink:

Ttc - where are you in your cycle?

Xan - that's great! I hope you get the job!

Afm cd 13 no sign O will be happening any time soon. Opks super negative. I'm not too worried I didn't O until cd 21 on the cycle I did O with clomid.

hope everyone else is good!

Xan - fingers crossed u got the job!
Leetie - I don't O till cd20 and my dr said she's not concerned about that at all so hopefully u do O this month!
AFM - I'm on cd11. This month we will bd every day of ovulation week. Praying that gets us to our bfp!! My dr said at least every other day 3 days before and 2 days after so we will do everyday just for good measure lol. Hope u are all doing well!!

Ttc - have you O'd yet?

Hope everyone is doing well!

Afm - opk is almost positive. I'm out of Internet cheapies so I bought some little stick ones from Walmart but I don't like them. The control line is light and the test line is really light so it's hard to tell how close they are. I used my last IC today so hopefully I will surge overnight or tomorrow either way we will get our bd in :)

I have a few more days until I O. I use dollar tree tests. I suggest those!! The post I've on them matches up to my digital. Keeping fingers crossed for both of us!! Hope the rest of you ladies are doing well!!

Ttc - I looked at our dollar tree and couldn't find them any where. Fx you O soon!

I'm so confused FF says I O'd 3 days ago but my opk just started to look dark 2 days ago and yesterday's was almost positive. I don't know what to believe.

Opk today was very negative. Maybe FF will change dates with more temps. If it stays on the day it says which is cycle day 18 we bd'd the night before (cycle day 17) the morning after (cycle day 19) then the next 2 days(cycle day 20 and 21) so hopefully there was enough spermies in there to get the egg.

I was supposed to start progesterone after O and i called my doctor because he was supposed to look into different options for me but he was in surgery and the lady said she would ask him about it and call me back the next day. But it's been 2 days and I haven't heard anything. I will probably call tomorrow after noon if I don't hear from them.

Ff always confused me. But if it was negative today in guessing u surged in the middle between yesterday's dark one and today's negative. You are more.patient than me I would've called back the next day. There's no time to waste lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->