Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Leetie - sounds like you are getting enough bding in, you should be covered no matter when you o'd. Did you call the doc back, or did they call you? I hate calling people and not getting a call back, I get so anxious!

TTC - did you O yet? Are you doing 150 mg this cycle, or do they have you on a different schedule?

Xan - how are things going for you? Did you hear back about the job yet? Doing the asprin regimen?

Ttc - I hate calling places more than once I feel like I'm being a pain in the butt. Even though I know it's their job and they are used to it.

Lab - Hey how is everything?

I called this morning and it was different lady she checked my chart and didn't see anything written about it so she said she would call me back. She did and said the pharmacy would be getting a hold of me. The pharmacy called around 3pm, he wanted a payment over the phone so he could ship it out Monday. I told him I need it now I don't know why the doctors office wouldn't know that it had to be shipped because they are an hour away. I told him that we would just come pick it up. So we drove and got it. It was only 20 dollars. I insert 1 vaginally every night before bed they are 100 mg. I take it until 14 dpo then test, if it's negative I stop so af can come if it's positive (fx) I continue to take them for 12 weeks.

That sounds like a good plan, leetie! I'm sorry they gave you such a headache trying to get it squared away. It looks like you I'd though, so I'm keeping my fx for your bfp this cycle! I really can't wait for you ladies to get your babies!

AFM, doing good. Little man is sleeping 5-6 hour stretches at night now, so things are better on that front. We had a rough night last night, though, but its OK! He's smiling and googling and attempting to crawl already, he is so amazing! I will try to post pictures again soon, but I typically spend every second he's napping trying to get stuff done around the house. Im not looking forward to going back to work in a little over a month. I'm going to miss him so much.

Thanks lab. I'm so glad LO is sleeping for you. I bet it will be sad to go to work but it will get better.

I'm so nervous about testing I hate seeing negatives but I have to so I know to stop the progesterone. I'm just hoping and praying this cycle is it.

Lab - hiiiiii! I'm glad LO is sleeping well. Awwww I hope going back to work isn't too hard!! I'm still on 100 MG but days 3-7.

Leetie - so what's the point of the meds? Did u tell us? I don't remember seeing anything. Fx for u hun. Hoping this is our month!!!!

AFM - I should be o'ing tomorrow. We've been bd'ing regularly so we will do it again tomorrow and Monday too. Hoping to see a smiley tomorrow!!!

Ttc - Fx you see that smiley! The progesterone is because my luteal phase is usually 10 days or less and you need progesterone to sustain a pregnancy and it should help with implantation because it thickens the uterus lining.

Hi ladies!

Leetie- so glad to see a nice solid O and to hear that you got everything sorted out with the progesterone.

TTC- did you get the smiley?

AFM- DH and I just got back from a few days at the beach. It was exactly what we needed after the stress of this year. It's also a preemptive 10 year anniversary trip- we were 1 year late for our 5th year anniversary, so we decided to do this 6 months early. DH's family will probably be here in August, and that's just not romantic.

I think I got some good bd'ing in, although FF said I O'ed a day later than my O pains predicted, so we'll see. I think getting some sunshine can only help. I've had low vitamin D issues, and you get it from the sun.

It's been 2 weeks since my interview. They are interviewing 2 more people, probably this week and next, and then probably will decide in a week. Fxed!

Good luck ladies!

Xan - so jealous you got to go to the beach. Yesterday was 35 and sunny and i stood by a window trying to soak up some vitamin D :haha: . That's so great you got to celebrate your anniversary early. Chart looks great fx for this cycle!!

Afm - I've been sort of stressing about my O date. Like I said a few days ago my darkest opk was cd 20 but I didn't get a dip after that. FF says I O'd cd 18 I don't understand and I'm so nervous that if I test 14 dpo I will only be 12 dpo and if I wait until 14 days past my opk I will be out of progesterone. I posted a question thread but haven't had any responses and tried googling it but I can't get a clear answer on if it's possible to get an LH surge after O.

Xan - fingers crossed for the job!!
Leetie - I was told LH can stick around that's why when we get a positive we are supposed to stop testing but if it got even darker I'm not sure what's up with that.

AFM - I'm still waiting to O :(

Lettie- blood tests are more sensitive than hpts. If you test on 12 dpo, it should give you a positive. They wait until 14dpo to make sure the catch it. Also, is it possible that clomid could affect opks? Your temp spike looks pretty convincing...

Xan - they didn't say to do a blood pregnancy test just test at home. But if I'm having major doubt I might ask to have one. I wondered about the clomid throwing it off, I'm not sure. The opk for the day before and day of O were very negative. I'm going to try not to stress about it any more and just leave it in God's hands. I counted my progesterone and i have enough to go to 17 dpo if I want to make sure.

I got my progesterone level today it was 17.11 on 7 dpo. It's not a bad number but I was expecting higher since I'm on progesterone. But all they said was it means I ovulated but anything over 5 does. I'll take it though it's better than the 8 I had before.

Leetie - that's great news!! Now u just have to wait to test? Your chart looks good if your temp rises tomorrow I say you even have a implantation dip!!!

AFM - I'm on day 24 and still no ovulation. I'm So upset. My opks are dark but no smiley yet. All this time I've had consistent ovulation except last month was day 21 instead of 20. I took the clomid at days 3-7 again so maybe that has something to do with it?! What day did u O on days 3-7 Leetie?

Leetie, that's a great number! Your chart is looking good! I'm stalking!

TTC - that's odd. Did you call the doc? Maybe they need to try femera or something for you rather than the clomid.

Ttc - this cycle 3-7 it was either 18 according to FF or 21 according to darkest opk. The last cycle I O'd on clomid it was cd 21. I know it's so frustrating Oing late but I've seen a lot of women O later and still get a bfp so don't lose hope.

Lab - haha thanks. I'm so nervous to test though I hate it that's why I always just wait for AF.

Lab - I didn't call the dr, maybe I should tomorrow if still no ovulation?!

Leetie - my fingers are crossed super tight. When will u test? I know u said u had enough progesterone to last until 17 dpo so just curious if u will test before then.

Ttc - I might test Monday or Tuesday and if it's negative finish out my progesterone then test again. If you call your doctor do you think they could have you go in for an u/s to see if you're about to O?

I don't know how true today's temp is. I woke up at 3:45 and couldn't fall back asleep so I said screw it and took it around 4:00 hoping I would fall asleep fast and take it at 5:30 like I normally do but I didn't fall back asleep until around 6:00 then had to get up at 7:20. But I took it at 5:30 any way just to see how much of a difference and it was a lot higher 98.69 but I know I can't use that because I tossed and turned a hundred times before taking it. Hopefully I will stay asleep tonight.

TTC- how frustrating. I haven't taken clomid but I've heard that there are some people who don't respond to it. I would talk to the doctor.

Leetie- I wouldn't worry about a rogue temp (easier said than done) and today's temp looks good!

AFM- temps still high, but I'm feeling crampy. Today is 13dpo, if AF doesn't show Tuesday I'll test Wednesday.

Xan - I am praying and crossing everything af stays far away! I'm trying so hard not to stress about this cycle it's so hard though.

Ttc - any news?

Me ,DH, and my step son are driving to Colorado. I'm not sure when I'm hoping we will be out there for Easter. My sister lives there and is due the end of April so we will be there for about a month. I didn't make it out when she had her first son but I will be there for this one. I'm so excited, the furthest west I've been is around Cleveland and i love road trips. We used to go to Florida every year but with work we haven't been able to go anywhere. She has been out there for 5 years and I've seen her once almost 2 years ago when I got married. It's going to be so hard to leave but I really want to try to see her more than once every few years.

Leetie - I have to call the dr Monday. Still no smiley. A road trip sounds fun!! I love them too. It's nice u will get to see your sister. Crossing my fingers for u!!

Xan - I would be worried if it were my first round but this is round 5. So that's playing a big part as to why I'm confused. Crossing my fingers for u as well!

Both of your charts are looking great, I'm stalking lol.

AFM - cd 26 came and went and no O. I've had positive dollar tree opks for days but still no smiley. I have so much cm I felt sure my smiley would be here tonight. No such luck. Dollar tree test was instant positive but no smiley ugh. :(

Ttc - that's so strange I hope you get an answer soon.

Tested this morning BFN. Bummed but I know I'm not out yet. I'm either 13 or 10 dpo depending on if I go by FF or my darkest opk. I will test again Tuesday with frer if negative I'm going to stop the progesterone so AF comes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->