Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Yes, looks pretty much positive! If I got that I would say it was a positive, but yes, test again a little later on and it should be a better one! Good luck!!!

Hi ladies, Sorry I haven't been around in a few days !! Waiting for AF to leave and then the first little while after is always such a boring time.. No opk testing and no tww excitement, haha. Tomorrow will be CD 9 for me, so I'm slowly getting there.. But I think I'm looking at another 2 weeks before a positive opk, but I am going to start on CD13 just to be extra safe.

Dragonfly - That really looks like a positive ! Have you retested since ? Did you save any of your other ones to compare it to ? I was shocked to find out when I actually o'ed the first time I used those, I thought it would have been earlier, so you really don't know what your body is up to haha. Hope you get that bd schedule back on track :) !!

How is everyone doing who is in the tww ? I am so anxious to get back there now !! Haha. While it's happening I keep thinking "Oh my god, this is the worst!!" But it is better than waiting around with no chances right now lol. But it is all a process so I am going to try to enjoy all of it.

I have to confess, I haven't been reducing my food portions as much as I should have been lately, because I just assume that I will get preggo soon and then I will be bigger anyways ! It is not a good attitude, & I don't want to gain an unhealthy amount of weight during pregnancy.. & that is just my brain assuming that I will get preggo soon- at least that means some part of me is positive about it haha. We all have to try to keep our bodies healthy, but when it comes to how my stomach looks I just feel like there's no point to work on it now because I'll never get it back after a baby haha. Although some of my friends look even better after having a baby, I don't know how they do it !!
Anyways that was just a little rant.

Baby dust to all and hope you are enjoying your summer :) !!!!!!

Newlywed - I didn't save previous tests, but I know for a fact that they were way lighter than today's test. I did another OPK this afternoon but it was negative, I plan to do another tomorrow around the same time and see how it looks.

Getting your body how you want it before baby isn't for nothing! You'll feel like a healthier pregnancy if you feel healthy beforehand, I'm sure. Right now I'm trying to eat healthier with less sweets because I'm a sugar maniac!! Doesn't help I baked a cobbler last night (blackberry & peach)... :dohh: So many sweets!

uhhhh I love cobbler!

I'm trying to stay positive and not allow any negative thoughts in my head but yesterday was a bad day.

On a brighter note FF has changed my Ovulation date to CD14 (tuesday), and to be quite honest I agree more with this date than last sunday. I also had my fertile cm around tuesday and hubby and I bd'ed day before O, of O, and day after O. SO, I should be covered right?

So, I guess I'm also back to being 3dpo instead of 5. Uh joy another 10 days before I can test!

Mrs.Dragonfly, that was a very nice OPK I personally think you've had your surge since the next one you took was negative. Maybe you just missed testing on the day of your surge??

Newlyweds- don't discourage keep up with the healthy lifestyle. And I cannot wait for you to enter your tww!

Okay, some symptoms to check out- today is 8dpo and have aching, bigger bbs for 4 days. Can you get aching bbs before implantation?

xanzaba- I think you can. And oh goodness you have less than a week before you can start testing. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Liz - Cobbler is fantastic, I went out yesterday and picked more blackberries than I know what to do with!! So besides making some jelly and syrup I'm going to crank out some cobblers to share with good family friends.

I'm sorry yesterday was a bad day, I hope that your day is going much better today though!!:hugs: With all that bding I would say you are covered!!

If I missed my surge by testing do you think we caught the egg? We bd the day before the test and the morning after the test. Sadly DH didn't feel up to it yesterday when I had the positive. But we did it before and after so it's still possible for us to catch it, right? Ugh I'm feeling so nervous that if that's my positive then hopefully we did enough!

Xanzaba - I think it's quite possible! My fingers are crossed for you and I can't wait to hear how your testing goes when you hit that mark!:hugs:

Took another OPK today at the same time as yesterdays and it was so negative I could barely see the test line. I finally got a positive OPK then!! I feel stupidly happy about that and really hope we have good chances this time!

I am always over the moon when I get a positive OPK, so I get where you are coming from.

Good luck Dragonfly. Hope all your hard work pays off.

If grouchy is a symptom, then tick me off for another. Spent the day with in-laws, who began to get on my nerves. When DH tried to calm me down I bit his head off. Then again, AF can bring that on as well...

I'm trying not to get too excited, I've been down that road in the past. Freakin' 2ww!

Sometimes I can't decide what screws with my head the most TTC or 2WW.

Hoping all your symptoms are because of a little bean and not because of AF.

Mrs.Dragonfly- I think you've got yourself covered. :) Don't discourage, think positive :).

I think the ttc portion is the hardest, 2ww is full of anticipation and brings disappointment with bfn's but at least during the 2ww you're not stressing over more you could do in that moment. At least that's how I'm feeling about myself.

Guess I'm 2dpo today, woke up and am having awful twinging/tugging feeling in both of my sides. The tugging feels like it goes all the way into my belly button my on my right side, it's quite bothersome. Hope this is good things and leads to a bfp.

I think the ttc portion is the hardest, 2ww is full of anticipation and brings disappointment with bfn's but at least during the 2ww you're not stressing over more you could do in that moment. At least that's how I'm feeling about myself.

Guess I'm 2dpo today, woke up and am having awful twinging/tugging feeling in both of my sides. The tugging feels like it goes all the way into my belly button my on my right side, it's quite bothersome. Hope this is good things and leads to a bfp.

I completely agree with you, and I am 2dpo as well!

During O time, I always cry over things that I think I could have done more/better. But the tww is kind of nice, more relaxing, until testing time.

Lol it's more like the 1ww is alright, but once it hits the second week it's the looming of peaking at test results.

Fingers crossed for us, Marqelle :) I'm so glad that I bought a ton of cheap ones because now I'll test at the end of my 2ww (Aug 29) and if negative then keep testing up until scheduled af (Sept 4).

Yes, so am I! Have your arrived yet? Mine aren't here yet, but they have until the 19th before they are officially late. But since I am not testing for about 10 more days, I am not worried about it.

I've had them for maybe over a week now, I ordered a ton of OPK's and it came with a lot of pregnancy tests too so it was a double value :) I've been using the OPK's and since I have a bunch of pregnancy tests I'm sure I'll be peeing on a lot of sticks once my 2ww is up haha:haha:

I hope yours arrive soon. At least you've got time before needing to test with them so you don't have to stress, but it's very exciting when they arrive in the mail!!

Yes it is! I just wanna test a hundred times a day haha. I am so excited about this cycle because I did everything right...but that means more disappointment when it's negative.

I know, I will be very hopeful for you and keep my fingers crossed.

I ovulated a hell of a lot earlier than I normally thought I would so I'm glad I was using OPK's. I would be a little surprised if we got a bfp but I'm keeping hopeful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->