Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

In 2ww limbo at the moment- I had all of these symptoms, but currently feel, well, fine. Only thing is that I am not, um, going very often. Could be travel related? But, I really am okay with whatever happens this month. At least for the time being. It's very peaceful, sort of surprising.

I definitely like the ttc part better than the wait, but I've never been particularly patient. At least ttc there is something you can do in the meantime :)

Hope all is going well with you ladies..

Just looking for some prayers.. my first scan is tomorrow afternoon! Please keep me in your thoughts! Hope everything goes well!

FarmersWife how did your first scan go? You're in my thoughts that all is going lovely!!

Hi ladies !!!!!
Just checking in on everyone and catching up on all the posts I missed, haha. Looks like noone is out of their tww yet & I am not even into mine yet !! Tomorrow will be CD14 for me (which sounds exciting but my cycles have been between 32-36, so I am not expecting my o yet) However, I did start testing on CD 11 because you never know when youre body might play a trick on you and change !!!! Haha. Plus it gives me something to do to occupy my mind and feel like I'm making progress lol.
This month I'm using the cheap strips and I have been saving them and taping them to a piece of paper with each cd labeled.. I will post a picture when I get a positive that way you guys can see an example (alhtough everyone may have different amounts of lh in their system at times), but still nice to refer to.

Just wanted to say good luck to everyone and I am sending baby dust !!!!!!!!

I know what you mean on long cycles, mine are usually 35-37 days. Although I did ovulate way earlier than expected so good things you've started your OPK's too! Hope that you get your +OPK soon:thumbup:

Farmerswife-hope your app. went well!

Newlyweds-I'll be looking forward to seeing that paper! And it's definitely good to hear from you. :).

I just wanted to drop by and say hello to everyone! I am currently 8DPO today and yesterday late in the evening I had a little bit of "spotting" (for more accurate information check out my journal) Also had a huge temp plunge. But it's gone right back up today. :).
Hoping this is all good and I'll be seeing my BFP next week :).

Farmer's Wife- hope all is well and you had a good appointment.

Liz_N- way to rock a BFP attitude! I love it :)

I am currently 12/13dpo (normal luteal is 15 days). My bbs are larger than life (and a few of my bras), and I feel meh if I don't have something in my stomach. Wish me luck, I may POAS tomorrow if I can gather the courage!

Hey ladies, just checking back to let you know how my appointment went. We got to see our little bean on the screen! Baby measured 7 weeks and had a heart beat of 130 beats per minute! It was pretty amazing!

Thanks for always helping me thru things, you ladies rock! Hope all is well for u and u can get some BFPS!

Hey ladies !
Ahhhhhh, so jealous of you ladies in your tww, you must be getting excited ! I am definitely keeping my fingers crossed for you both - sounds very promising !!!
I'm at CD14 now, so I'm just here hanging out waiting for a positive opk !! Haha. I am using the internet cheapies now and I'm like "Maybe this could be a positive... or maybe these don't work..." Haha. I can tell that the line is definitely lighter still.. But there has been a definite line everyday now. Do you ladies find that normally ? But I don't expect to o yet.. I still have some of the clear blue digital opk's left, but I like being able to see the lines on the other ones.
I took a hpt tonight just to be sure that my period a couple weeks ago was actually a period... and of course it was negative ahhahaa. I just need some extra confirmation I guess.
Farmers Wife - Glad to know your scan went well !! That must be so amazing.. I hope we are all joining you soon.

Major baby dust to all !!!!!! I haven't been on here as much because I find that before my tww I don't like to consume my mind with constant ttc thoughts, I'm afraid I might scare away my o, haha.. Also, my coworker got preggo the same month we started trying, and today she found out what she was having and everything, so I find it a bit hard because I keep thinking that should be me too .. But I know my time will come someday, I guess everyone has those thoughts.
Thanks for reading <3
xoxox

Great news FarmersWife! I am so excited for you and I bet that is a great relief knowing everything is going good. And how awesome to hear the heart beat huh?

Liz - Fingers crossed for you!! Hope the spotting and the temp change lead to a bfp!

Xanzaba - Baby dust for your testing!!

Farmerswife - That's so wonderful to hear:hugs: So excited for you! I hope the rest of us get to join you soon!

Newlyweds - Hope you O soon so you can wait it out with us :)
I know what you mean about seeing others around you pregnant, I swear I see so many baby bumps :( We'll be there soon though!!:thumbup:

Farmerswife- so good to hear that your app. went great and that little baby is healthy!

Newlywed- keep testing...they're bound to get darker soon! FXed for you!

Marqelle- Not long and you'll be testing...are you going to wait for AF to show or are you going to test early?

Mrs.Dragonfly- Thanks :).I hope so too! It's making me want to test so bad but I'm trying hard to resist until tomorrow :).

Well, I officially feel sick. I felt really queasy this morning, and stuffed the first thing I found in my mouth...because it was that type of "if-I-eat-it-will-go-away" queasy. That worked for about 10 minutes. Now, I'm feeling like throwing up. :(. Hoping this is because of a little bean snuggled inside :).
Also, my temp is once again slowly rising. After my plunge from 36.6 to 36.1, it has started to rise again first to a 36.3 and today 36.4.

FF is also acting weird. I put in yesterdays symptoms and it changed my closed circle to an open one, same thing happened today. But as soon as I take out my symptoms the circles are closed again.

Has this happened to anyone else??

Liz_N- sounds promising. I've been having the queasies that go away with a bit of food. Fingers crossed for you!

Meant to test today, but woke up in the middle of night to pee :( Also yesterday started getting really bad tendonitis. My fingers get really sore if I touch anything cold or hot, and if I am cold I get these stabbing pains. Supposedly this is a sign...

Tested today :p Of course it was negative, I am only 7dpo...just thought I would. Not testing again until 10 dpo :)

xanzaba- well, hopefully you can test tomorrow. I really hope you get a BFP. I am completely and utterly FXed for you!!!

Marqelle- 7dpo is really early. 10dpo is still early but not by much. Hoping you get a BFP when you retest....:)

Liz - Oooh I hope these are good symptoms!!:thumbup:

Xanzaba - Do you think getting up in the middle of the night to pee will change a test result?:wacko: I sure hope not, I pee 1-3 times through a night, I swear I have the bladder of a 5 year old.

Marqelle93 - Fingers crossed for your 10dpo :)

Today I'm 7dpo, halfway there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"