Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Leetie - sorry AF came and was terrible. Have you started clomid again for this cycle? Maybe springtime bunnies will bring you a bfp!

TTC - ouch, that gallbladder sounds painful! My mom had to have hers out, she kept getting gallstones. She said it was really painful.

Xan - looks like you are pretty early in your cycle. Any big plans for the month?

AFM baby will be 9 weeks tomorrow, I can't believe it. He's doing well, growing like a weed. 3 weeks basically until I go back to work. It makes me sick to my stomach. Lo will be cared for by my girlfriend's mother a couple of days a week. I'm still trying to figure out what to do for Tuesdays, but the rest is figured out. I have major separation anxiety and we aren't even separated yet!

Lab - I started clomid yesterday. Today is cd 4 day 2 of clomid. I think we are going to try preseed this time. I did the robitussin last cycle and didn't notice a big difference in cm plus it was horrible tasting and I'm pretty sure it gave me ulcers in my mouth.

Aww I'm sorry you are having separation anxiety already. I don't really have anything useful to say but I hope it gets better and maybe once you get a routine down it will be better.

Lab - the pain is terrible. I'm sure u will be ok once u start back but it will take time.

Leetie - instead of taking robitussin I took mucinex. The mucinex with no letters is plain guaffessin. Or however u spell it lol. Only the box it will say it's the only ingredient. Much more pleasant.

AFM - I tested today, I seen nothing but on the countdown to pregnancy website voted positive and negative lol. I JUST wanted to use tools. I'm not sure if I'm day 9 or day 12. Idk, maybe it's earlier or later. I have no clue at all. I didn't document the tests because I was waiting on the smiley. Now I'm frowning lol.

Ttc - the robitussin I took was an off brand and it was only the G ingredient too. But it was cherry flavored I hate anything cherry and it was very burny lol I couldn't find regular mucinex when I looked I had to check 3 different stores to find the one I got.

Hopefully it's just too early to test. I'm praying and crossing everything you get a bfp soon!

Lab- my friends have had a hard time, but they say by the second day gets easier and they start remembering that they enjoyed working. Hopefully you find your own balance.

TTC- sorry about the BFN, but as you said you don't know what day it is. Hopefully it was just too early.

Leetie- I always have really bad PMS cramps that start about 4 days before my period. Lately my ovulation pains are pretty bad too. So in general I have about 18 good days out of a 28 day cycle! Being a woman is a tough responsibility sometimes!

AFM- still waiting to hear about the job and trying to figure out what my life will be like after this summer. Other than that, I'm trying to just enjoy the days- spring is coming to DC, and the flowers are starting to come out. I have some friends coming into town early April, and my parents are coming mid month.

How about you ladies, any spring flings?

Leetie - oh wow, I didn't know it was so hard to find. I found mine at walmart. And thanks hun. I'm crossing my fingers for u too!

Xan - sounds like fun! Spring is definitely here in WA too. Spring showers lol. Fx u hear back about the job soon.

AFM - I tested again and I want to see a second line so bad :( still see nothing.

Attachments

• tmp_5585-20150324_120157-1-733054953.jpg
    tmp_5585-20150324_120157-1-733054953.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 3
Xan - Sounds like you will be busy in April. I hope you hear about the jobs soon I hate waiting for things.

Ttc - I want to see another line too! I think it's still too early.

We are leaving for Colorado early tomorrow morning. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers that we get there safely. I'm nervous because our car has a lot of miles. But I'm so excited to see my sister and my nephew and to be there when my new nephew arrives!

Take care, Leetie. Bring some good music, that was the hardest for DH and I on our 2 cross country road trips. Also, a friend who is a road warrior encouraged us to bring a blanket and water just in case. We didn't need it, but I was glad we did just in case.

Have fun!

Have fun Leetie! Try to let us know when u make it. Sending prayers and positive vibes.

We made it! We got in last night. That ride was a little rough but we are all rested and rejuvenated. Except I woke up with a sore throat and my temp was high I think from snoring last night lol.

Xan - good music is very important on a road trip. We have Pandora so it worked out nice.

Ttc - have you tested anymore?

Leetie - glad u made it! Hope u recover fast and enjoy your visit!!

AFM - I tested this am and bfn :( I'm 1-4 days late, and have no clue which way to lean. I have so much cm I thought she had came. I'm sleeping A LOT but I figure that's because the Phenergan makes me so sleepy. I will see what happens over the next few days. I think I might take an opk tonight and see what it looks like out of curiosity lol.

Ttc - sorry about the BFN. I was going to suggest doing an opk just for the heck of it. Hopefully go get an answer soon.

Afm - Still not feeling very well. My throat doesn't hurt anymore but I think I have a chest cold. The sunshine makes me feel better though. It's so nice out 75 and sunny! It snowed at home yesterday lol.

75 sounds amazing! It's cold here, been nice the last few days tho but today I think it's trying to rain yuck! Hope you feel better.

AFM - so last night I had light pink then light brown. So I showered put on a pad and expected AF to rear her ugly head today. To my surprise she didn't come. One wipe of of very very light brown and that's it. Really hoping she stays away. I was so bummed last night. :(

Leetie- glad you made it safe and sound. Hope you're enjoying time with your sister and time away :winkwink:

TTC- sorry about the BFN. This really is a mysterious cycle for you. Hope you get some answers soon.

Lab- when do you go back again? Hope that it's not too tough.

AFM- DH was away last week, just came home Saturday. I had some O pains last night and today. We got some bd'ing in Saturday and yesterday, hope it was early enough!

Still waiting to hear about jobs, the wait is so hard! But I'm trying not to stress about it too much. Whenever I'm starting to fret, I take the puppy to the dog park. On the positive side, I have a very tired puppy :)

Xan - I hope you hear about the jobs soon. I bet it's hard to not feel anxious about it. Fx you O soon.

Leetie - hope y'all are having fun!!
Xan - Fx for you hun!! And I hope u hear back about the jobs soon.

AFM - AF showed up for half a day and disappeared. I took a hpt just to make sure I wasn't pregnant and bfn. So I'm on day 3 of meds. Ughhhh. Just hoping this is our cycle.

Hi ladies, hope everyone is well.

I just found out that I will hear next week about the job. Fx'ed!

Ttc - sorry AF showed. I'm praying and crossing everything that this is your cycle!

Xan - fx you get the job you want!

Hope everyone else is doing great :)

Afm - I found the dollar store opks and started them. I also picked up the preseed and will be starting to use that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->