Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Xan - Fx for you!!

Leetie - finding the opks at dollar tree are like finding a needle in a haystack recently. I've had to drive all over lol. Fx you O this cycle. Let's hope this is our cycle!!

AFM - I'm soooooo overly emotional this cycle. I mean EVERYTHING is causing me to cry. And then I try to suck it up and laugh then cry again because I was crying lmbooooo. I'm a wreck.

Ttc - I hate when I'm feeling overly emotional. I hope you are feeling better.

When you do the dollar store opk do you read them within the time limit? Mine are light by the 3 minute mark but after about 10 they are darker. So just wondering if I can go by that or not.

I have no idea what is going on with my body. I just went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was a blob of red blood. I haven't ovulated yet and I'm a little crampy. I had a tiny bit of spotting last Thursday and Friday but I thought maybe it was from checking my cervix. I'm very bummed and discouraged. If I do start I hope I can get my prescription out here.

Leetie- blood can be a sign of a strong O. Hopefully that explains it :)

Hi ladies!

Sorry its been so long. Sounds like some confusing things going on...

TTC , it's normal to be super emotional on clomid cycles! I had a lot of rollercoaster emotions, and you have plenty of reason besidess, trying to get pregnant is so stressful, especially ltttc
:hugs:

Leetie - I agree with xan! Spotting can be a sign of strong o! I'm hoping that's what it is for you! Are you back home yet?

Xan, did you hear about your job?

I am/was whatever, due back this coming Tuesday but they basically forced me out by refusing to make any accommodations for our daycare needs, so after 6 years at my company I have to give my resignation. I'm going back for next week then I'm done. Its put a lot of stress on me, I'm struggling with a lot of depression and anxiety over the whole thing which is why I haven't been on much. I continue to watch and keep my fx for your bfps!

Xan - I am hoping that's what it is. It really feels like AF is on her way I keep feeling crampy but I've read that it could be O spotting and cramping. My opks are almost positive which is even more confusing.

Lab - oh no I'm so sorry about your job. Will you be looking into another place or just staying home with LO?

Lab- that makes me so mad, how can they be so unaccommodating? I hope that things like this catch up with them and ruin their reputation and they never get good female employees. At least your getting out - didn't you have trouble in the past with your boss?

Leetie, fx'ed for you.

AFM- I just found out today that I got the job!!! So excited. I don't have the official offer yet, and there will be some negotiating, but if all goes well, we're off to Florida!

10dpo today and a bit crampy and my boobs are sore. This could go either way.

Leetie - I check at the 10 minute mark. But I noticed on days when I have instant positives that's when I get smileys on the digital. Hoping You are just setting up for a strong O. Fx!!

Lab - that's horrible. I hate that they are doing that to you. I believe everything happens for a reason, so a better job will come along for u. I will keep your family in my prayers during such a trying time.

Xan - yayyyy for getting the job. Hope negotiations go great and u love the new job. Fx for you this cycle.

AFM - I'm on Cd14. My opks are beginning to change. I'm going to try to bd everyday for the next 10 days and hope for the best. I have an appointment with the gyno at the end of this month. Hoping this is my cycle so that I don't have to worry about the next steps ugh. Not sure if I shared but I had an ultrasound of my abdomen and I have multiple gallstones and a cyst on my kidney. The dr was referring me to a surgeon. I'm so nervous. I'm waiting till after ovulation before I will commit to anything. I don't want to waste my last cycle on clomid. My dr said they can do the gallbladder surgery during pregnancy. So Fx this is the cycle for all of us!

Ttc- I'm sorry about your gallstones and cyst I hope you can get them taken care of soon. Fx and praying your last clomid cycle is it!

Afm - I have no idea what's going on. I'm still spotting but it's mostly brown and only a tiny bit has made it onto a panty liner. I don't know if that's supposed to be af or what. I'm just going to wait it out and see what happens. I'm sick of getting upset over it.

Okay ladies, I need confirmation. I had the worst lower back pain last night, and temps were high this morning so I decided to poas.

To me, it's there but DH doesn't see it. Am I mad?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 9
This one might be better

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 9
Xan I definitely see a line! Eeek! I'm going to say a prayer right now for a happy healthy 9 months and baby!!

Thanks, Leetie :) I'll take all the prayers/well wishes/good vibes I can.

In the light of day now he says he sees the second line :) Good husband!

Xan I definitely see a line on both!! Eek!! Congrats! This one will be your rainbow baby!!

Hi ladies- took 2 more HPTs (one this morning and one just now) and both were still positive! So I'm wondering if it is Fertility Blend that is making the difference. This was my second month on it, and last time it was my 3rd month. Anyway, I was just thinking that Leetie and TTC, in case you considered it, I only have good things to say!

Xan - I'm so happy they were positive! I've heard of the fertility blend but never looked into it. Are you and DH both on it or just you? And do you take it with prenatals? Also are you still taking it now that you have your bfp or did you stop?

We've both been taking it for the same amount of time. Now that I have the BFP, I'm switching to prenatals. They have a lot of the same vitamins and minerals (iron, folic acid) so I think taking them with the vitamins is a bit of overkill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->