Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Marquelle93- good luck!

MrsDragonfly- I heard the reason that you should test 1st thing in the morning was because the hormones build up overnight (it's what causes morning sickness). I got up at 5:30 and then at 7, so I figured it was not enough time to restock... Who knows, maybe I'm just procrastinating. BFNs take a lot out of me.

I know that's why you test in the morning, but I hadn't thought of going to the bathroom in the middle of the night causing issue. I hope it doesn't because I frequently go in the middle of the night lol.

Feeling hopeful for you Xanzaba, when you do test I hope this is it :)

Hi ladies ! How is everyone doing ?
Ahhh so much excitement for those of you in the tww !!! I hope we have some good news soon :)
I will be on CD 17 in the am. Still no darker lines on my test, but last month I was pretty late before I got a positive. Im so nervous using these cheap internet test, I feel like they're not going to be accurate !!! But that's crazy isn't it ??
Hahaha, I need so much reassurance. Hopeful for this month <3

Baby dust to all !!!!!!!

This morning I tested- BFN. But I still don't feel out. Currently day 14, and luteal phases are usually 15-16 days. So, I'll have an answer sooner or later.

On the subject- I used a CVS brand test that gives you a - or a +. Well the - was pretty light, especially versus the comparison window line. Is that normal?

Hi ladies ! How is everyone doing ?
Ahhh so much excitement for those of you in the tww !!! I hope we have some good news soon :)
I will be on CD 17 in the am. Still no darker lines on my test, but last month I was pretty late before I got a positive. Im so nervous using these cheap internet test, I feel like they're not going to be accurate !!! But that's crazy isn't it ??
Hahaha, I need so much reassurance. Hopeful for this month <3

Baby dust to all !!!!!!!

Don't worry Newelywed your positive will come!! I'm worried about the same thing with using cheap ones, but we just gotta have faith that they're accurate and we're doing what we can:hugs: Sending lots of hope and fingers crossed for you!

This morning I tested- BFN. But I still don't feel out. Currently day 14, and luteal phases are usually 15-16 days. So, I'll have an answer sooner or later.

On the subject- I used a CVS brand test that gives you a - or a +. Well the - was pretty light, especially versus the comparison window line. Is that normal?

Hope the next few days pan out good things for you, Xanzaba! I have no idea about the CVS brand, I'm sorry. The testing gallery might be helpful though, things get crazy over there looking at tests. I admit I'm a stalker over there...

Hi ladies ! Just checking in to see how everyone is doing !

FarmersWife - I still can't believe it is real for you, you must be over the moon this entire time !!!! :)

Marqelle - 7dpo is definitely extremely early (but I know that it is soo hard not to test, haha). How long is your luteal phase normally ? Keeping my fingers crossed for you !!

Xanzba - Every woman is different when it comes to testing .Some people get a positive at 8 dpo and others not until 18 dpo.. Praying that the witch stays away and you get your bfp !!!

Mrs. Dragonfly - Thanks for the reassurance ! My test was a nit bit darker tonight so I am wondering if my o is getting close... Also more cm, but maybe I am just paying extra attention to it haha. I always have a good line next to the test line though, do you find that you had one often ? I might post a picture of my test from cd 11-17 for everyone to have a look at haha (I definitely don't have them all labeled and taped on a piece of paper together... ahahah). What dpo are you at now ?! I'll pray for you :)

BABY DUST TO ALL !!!!!
Tomorrow will be cd 18 for me so hoping I get a positive opk soon... Going to start our major bd'ing adventure soon !!! Hahah

xoxo

My LP was 14 days last cycle. But honestly I am so confused as to my actual DPO. I am almost sure that I am 9dpo today, but it could be less. I really hope not though.

Newlyweds - Thank you for being so positive to everyone! It's amazing how helpful and encouraging you are!

I would say you're getting close to your O date if more cm and the lines are getting a bit darker. I look forward to seeing that paper with tests so we can see exactly how progression looks:thumbup: Tonight I'm 9dpo and I'm going to see if I can hold off testing in the morning.:blush: Hope your +OPK happens asap!

Marqelle - Knowing exact dpo is tricky, but if you're not 9dpo you would be super close to it so I have faith that you're on the right date :)

I've got my fingers and toes crossed for all of us here!:hugs:

Hey ladies, looks like many of you are in your 2ww! Whoho goodluck!! I'll be checking back to see how things go! Good luck!

Okay, so today I woke up with a tender abdomen (or pelvic area, or uterus area) idk. Just down low above when hair usually stars growing (sorry for tmi). Like when I walk it's very tender. I am not sure if it's that feeling of having done a bunch of crunches, that's what some ladies describe their pregnancy tenderness as, but mine isn't as bad as that.

It's definitely new though.

10DPO - BFN

Hey ladies !
Ok so yesterday my opk was looking darker, so I figured I would test twice today just incase and at 1pm it definitely looked darker (but not completely as dark as the control line- but super close!). I took another test on the clear blue digital just to be sure and that said negative as I had suspected, but does this mean that I am getting very close to a positive ?! I hope so !!! I will test again tonight around 9pm..
Here is a photo !!!! Thanks :)

Baby dust to all !!!

Attachments

• IMAG2748.jpg
    IMAG2748.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 5
Here is another photo, this is an upclose view of the past 3 days, including today (just shows that the line is not completely as dark yet, cause it is harder to tell in the farther away picture).. Do you ladies think that this means I will have a positive soon ?!

Thanks so much for looking :)

Attachments

• IMAG2750.jpg
    IMAG2750.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 3
Sorry to invade this thread, but tonights opk looked slightly lighter.. hmmmm, just have to wait and see I guess. What do your ladies opk's normally look like ? Seems like I always have a nice bit of lh in my system, so maybe when I tested earlier today it was just more concentrated than usual.. Any ideas are appreciated, haha. Thanks

hi everyone sorry I've been so quite. 12/13DPO for me (not sure which) and BFN.
Kinda down and sad but still hanging on to some hope that in a day or two that BFN will turn to a BFP.

Newlyweds- I really think you'll be seeing that positive tomorrow. Your line looks almost as dark as the control so I'm pretty sure that by tomorrow it should be as dark as the control. :). Then the serious BD-ing can start ;).

Newlyweds, that could be a positive, sometimes it just doesn't go all the way, but hopefully tomorrow's will be darker for you. I hope you are BDing regularly though, just in case :)

Liz, I will be praying for your BFP :) Keep us posted.

I am officially out. OK with it, cause I know something happened. One step closer!

Hey everyone. I sure will I just hope this BFN gets turned into a BFP.

xanzaba- I am so sorry that AF got to you. My fingers will be crossed extra hard this cycle for you. :).

Thanks Liz_N- I'm anxiously awaiting your BFP as well. FX.

Well, this month will be polypectomy so I'll have some me time. After many months of ttc, it will be good to concentrate on something else. I'll give myself 2 months to readjust, get some exercise, and get my head back in the game.

Best of luck for all you ladies! Hope to hear some inspiring BFP stories in the meantime :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->