Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

My O day changed, but that's ok it's still the earliest I've ever O'd and it makes more sense too.

Now my test day is my birthday. That will either be very exciting or a bummer.

Well, here's to hoping. Still a very good O date, and this way you won't get a false BFN because it's too early. It's going to be a long 2ww for all of us!

So, not sure what to make of this, but today I had a spot of bright red. Just a tiny bit. I'm pretty sure it's too early for AF, so it could be bleeding with ovulation, which seems a little late, or implantation bleeding, which seems a little early. I also have a dull ache in my left side.

I guess I'll see what happens today. To make matters more complicated, I'm pretty sure that my thermometer is not working correctly. I made DH take his temp mid-morning, after being awake and having coffee and it only registered 97.8.

Xan - that is strange. It does seem a bit late for O and a bit early for implantation but I guess you never know. Fx it's the latter.

Stupid thermometer. You should be able to replace the battery.

I had a little more spotting yesterday, and so I thought it was AF coming. FF also removed my crosshairs. But today, no spotting temps are still kind of high. Fx'ed.

Xan I hope the spotting stays away and your temps stay high!

My fertility friend app updated and I hate it. I keep putting in my meds and it doesn't show on my calendar. Plus the lay out is weird.

Leetie- it's not my favorite either, but at least it stopped crashing on me. Temps looking good!

Well, AF is officially here. It's a strangely light AF, very few cramps. I have been exercising more though, and I tend to have lighter cramps when I exercise. Temps were definitely lower this morning.

FF changed back but it still doesn't show my meds for a few day. Oh well I know I took them.

Xan - sorry AF showed up. Praying this cycle is better and more normal for you.

Did my progesterone test yesterday got the results today they were 20.87! It's the highest level I've ever had.

I know it's not an indicator of pregnancy but it's a good number.

Woohoo Leetie, I'm stalking your chart! Every morning with my coffee I look to see what your temps are doing. They're looking great. Also, while high progesterone levels don't mean you are pregnant, they give you a much better shot if you are pregnant. And with 2 clear, consecutive O months, I think you have found the right med combination for O.

Xan - exactly. I keep telling myself even if this isn't the month I'm on the right track.

I keep taking my temp about an hour earlier than normal I can never sleep until my alarm during the 2ww. To anxious to see what my temp will be lol.

Xan - sorry to see AF found you �� fx crossed for a better cycle.

Leetie- that's great!!! It's funny how we get excited over stuff like that. I agree, if this isn't your month you know you are on the right track. Remind me what meds you took? I have the worst memory.

AFM - we are just about done moving. Tomorrow we will be in a hotel. Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday we will be at his moms and then we have to be at the airport at 5am on Wednesday. I'm so over the moving. Im on 10 dpo. My boobs are still tender and I have some can. Hopefully these are good signs but I'm not putting too much thought into It with just bd'ing one time.

Ttc - I did femara days 3-7 and I've been taking metformin for a little over 2 months I think.

I can't imagine how exhausted you must be. At least it's done for now and you can relax a little before going to GA.

Fx that once was enough!

Tic- good luck. Guess you are due for an answer any time now.

Lee tie- when is your test day again? In case I miss it, good luck and happy birthday!

Xan thanks! test day is Thursday the 6th which is my birthday. Ugh I hate testing. I'm 10 dpo and I'm trying to symptom spot but I have nothing thats out of the norm for me.

Ahhhhh I've never been so excited to be in a hotel in my life lol.

Leetie - I thought u were on femara but my mind got lost in the move lol. Fx for u! I haven't had time to symptom spot so I don't envy u. At least that's the positive side, I have no time to make myself crazy lol.

Ttc - you're lucky, I wish I could shut my mind off its driving me crazy.

I don't know how accurate my temp is. I barely slept last night. I went to bed at 11:30pm and woke at at 1:30am, tossed and turned for an hour, got up went pee came back to bed and still couldn't sleep. Then around 3:30am I asked DH to change the alarm to 6 am instead of 5:30am hoping to give myself a little more time to get sleep in before I take my temp. I probably fell back asleep around 4:30am.

So if my temp drops more tomorrow I'll know I'm out and will probably just test tomorrow morning. But I'm praying it goes up!

Temp dropped this morning, tested and it was negative. I'm really bummed it wasn't this cycle, but it's ok I have next cycle.

Leetie I think I'm out too. Brown when I wiped tonight. Im 2 days early ugh. Regardless, Happy Birthday!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->