Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Ttc - Thank you!

I hope you're not out yet, I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed!

Leetie- I hope you had a good birthday, I'm sorry it wasn't a BFP birthday. But, as you said, you are on the right track!

TTC- hope you're not out.

AFM- we had a great cruise, lots of fun, lots of bd'ing :blush: I'm starting to feel like O might be coming on, so maybe the timing was right?!?

Xan - Thanks, we didn't do much but will probably go out this weekend.

So glad the cruise was fun and fx your timing was perfect!

Ugh, CD15 and no signs of O yet. I took an OPK and it wasn't even close. I guess it's possible I missed the surge, but I don't think so. It's a good thing I'm in the mood :winkwink:

Yay, I O'ed! I had O pains Monday and my temps are up. Now onto the wait...

How're you ladies? Lab, how's the job. TTC hope vacay is awesome!

Xan - Yay for O!

Afm - AF was only 3 days of full flow and I've had a little spotting ( mostly old blood) the last couple days. So fx I O early like I did last cycle!

I got the faintest second line! Yesterday we bd'd and I had a bit of spotting, and 3 days ago I had a huge temp dip. I can't believe my eyes, my O date must have been off. I thought I was only 6dpo. And DH saw it!

Woah Xan! That's amazing! Could you post a pic?

Fx and praying for a sticky rainbow baby!!

Here's a pic, not sure if it's comes out in the picture.

Attachments

• Photo on 8-16-15 at 12.02 PM.jpg
    Photo on 8-16-15 at 12.02 PM.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 12
Omgoodness! Congrats Xan! This will be your sticky rainbow baby, healthy as can be! I know it! How are you feeling?

Leetie - happy birthday! I'm sorry it wasn't a bfp birthday but you are definitely in the right direction! I feel positive vibes for you this month!

Ttc - I'm sorry you are out! I'm hoping for a bfp for you this month too...
It would be so amazing if you three are all preg at once!

Sorry I'm so delayed. I have no time at all right now.. But I'm always checking in and thinking of you ladies!! Baby is doing great! My mom is begging us for number 2. Lol.

Thanks Lab!

How are you liking the new job?

I agree with mom, when's baby number 2? :)

Xan - oh wow I see it too!! All 3 times u only used fertility blend?
Lab - do u want to have another one or not quite yet?
Leetie - how are you doing?

AFM - we got back from vacation the 17th, on the 18th we brought the dogs over to the new place so we could meet the movers and i tripped over the sprinkler system. I tried to catch myself and hurt my arms and hands. My legs are all bruised up too. So then movers delivered our stuff to the new place on and now I'm having great fun unpacking ugh. My body hurts in places I didn't know existed. We are supposed to do a 5k Saturday but I'm not sure that's a good idea. I have no idea what day I'm on either. Just a bad few weeks. I need to sleep for about a week lol.

Lab- aw, baby Lab #2! Are you ready for another?!?

TTC- hope things calm down for you and you get on track.

Leetie- any signs of impending O?

AFM- The lines are not getting any darker, and it's been 5 days. And to make things weirder, I had O pains, EWCM, my temps are up (again) and my cervix finally closed. I wonder if the HPT was picking up HCG from the miscarriage? I keep telling myself I'm going to wait and test only in a few days, this time I mean it...

Thanks xan! Can u go to the dr and see whats going on? Hopefully u didnt get excited only to be disappointed. But if they arent getting any lighter either maybe the hcg is just progressing slowly. Keeping my fingers crossed for u!!

Oh, and if I do get pregnant (this time or another) with Fertility Blend, I will be a walking spokesman. It was 2 1/2 years + before I got my BFP the first time, just 3 months into Fertility Blend. Then it was 4 months after the MC, 2 months into Fertility Blend. This time would be 2 months and 1 month into Fertility Blend. It could be a coincidence, but...

Ttc - you poor thing I hope you get some rest. Hope your vacation was fun.

Xan - I would think it's been long enough that the hcg from the mc would be gone. Can you get blood draws? I'm praying the lines get darker.

Afm - opks starting to get darker. I'm not sure I will O as early as last cycle, I haven't had much cm but as long as I O I don't care.

My temp was high this morning and I thought maybe I had O'd over night but my opk is darker today. I have no cm, last cycle I had a good amount. Guess I'll see what tomorrow brings.

Leetie- hope temps keep going up and stay up. Months where we bd a lot and at the right time, I don't have a whole lot of CM. Maybe that's it?

AFM- I'm going to test again tomorrow. Fx'ed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->