Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Ugh, another faint line. Is it possible to get false positives with frer? 5 days and still there but no darker...

I think this one at least from what I can tell in the pictures it might be different in person but it looks a little darker and more pink. Have you called your doctor?

Leetie- Thanks for the vote of confidence! My doctor here doesn't see patients until 8 weeks. I've been reading that FRERs give more false positives now, but 5 in a row??? I'm going to try tomorrow with a different brand and if that doesn't convince me one way or the other, then I'll call the doctor on Monday. I think that it might have been pretty early to test the first time, so there's that.

Xan I was thinking the same thing that the first test was done super early and having 5 false positives would be very strange.

I'm hoping and praying your hcg is just building slowly and your doctor will order a blood test I'd ask for one.

Afm- I feel like I'm having major O pains on the right side. I did an opk with FMU because I knew we'd be out all day and it was a little darker than yesterday's.

So the test today was definitely negative, no line at all. I guess it wasn't a sticky bean, or it was left over from the miscarriage. I'm okay, I've had a week to get used to the idea. CD 28, just hoping AF comes soon and clears out this messy cycle.

Oh Xan :hugs: I'm so sorry. Maybe it was a chemical, but either way I'm sorry it happened.

Afm - FF gave me dotted cross hairs but I really doubt I O'd when it says. I had strong O pains last night and my opk was a lot lighter today. So fx my temp goes up tomorrow and stays there. I wish I could just have 1 normal cycle, get a positive opk, O, then temp rise like you're supposed to.

Thanks Xan, I added the "positive" opk on the day I got the darkest line so hopefully FF will make my O date right. Plus my boobs are sore and that's for sure post O sign.

How are you doing?

I'm doing okay. I alternate between wondering if I can trust a single negative HPT and just wishing my period would come already. I've been having this weird reaction to being hungry. Three times now when I'm hungry I need to eat or I get shaky, and one time I almost ripped DH's head off. I definitely had this with pregnancies in the past, but with all the hormones running around since the MC, I'm trying to not put too much stock in this. I'm CD 31, the longest cycle I've ever had was 33 days, but I guess if I O'ed late this one might break the record. Either way, I'm going to test on Sunday if AF doesn't show her ugly head by then.

Xan that is so strange. Fx we have an answer either way soon.

Tonight I had nausea while we were making dinner, and I really thought I was going to be sick. I'm going to test tomorrow morning.

Hi;ladies!!
Xan i have my fx for you!! Sorry things are so up and down!!
Leetie your chart looks good. At least from what i can tell lol. I know what you mean about wanting just 1 normal cycle. Hopefully you get your bfp this cycle and dont have to worry about it anymore for awhile.

AFM I'm on cd 20. I haven't been doing opks regularly. But judging by no sore boobs yet I'm guessing I haven't yet. I did take one tonight and no smiley. I ran out of the cheap ones. We've sporadically been bding but I'm just exhausted so not feeling much like being bothered. Still trying to get settled into the new place. Everything is almost all done except hanging pictures. I continue to hurt myself so it's been a slow process. I'm left handed and have what feels like a pulled muscle in my left arm so I've had no choice but to go slow. Soon we will all have a bfp and laugh about all the craziness we've been thru. Our time is coming!

Xan I see you temp went up, did you test?

Ttc - I'm glad you guys are getting settled into your new place. Sorry you keep hurting yourself, hopefully you will get everything done soon so you can take it easy. Fx you O soon!

Leetie- The HPT was another squinter :( But temps are steadily up. I meant to call the doctor today and see what they say, but the dog is still having stomach issues and we had to take her to the vet and she's staying for observation. She's doing better and supposedly is the most popular dog there. They had to ban hospital staff from visiting her so she could get some rest.

TTC- glad you're getting settled. Hopefully we'll all have answers soon :)

Aah I bet your super frustrated, I know I would be. Fx it turns super positive soon!

Aww poor puppy. I hope she feels better soon. That's funny they had to ban the staff from her.

Xan your chart is confusing the heck out of me, I can't imagine how you feel lol.

I'm not to impressed with mine either. I'm on the progesterone and it usually makes my temp rise and it's not, and my boobs barely hurt. I'm trying to not stress and whatever will be will be.

Hope the rest of you ladies are having a good weekend :)

Leetie- it's funny, I was looking at your chart today and thinking that I wish my chart looked like yours. It's early and I know your temps will shoot up :)

AFM- FF took away my cross hairs. I "played" with my chart a little, discarding some temps that I wasn't sure about, and it ended up giving me cross hairs close to when I thought I might have had O pains and had another rise. That is probably the latest I could have ovulated, so I'm using that as a baseline. If nothing happens by Wednesday, I'm calling that doctor!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->