Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Hi Ladies! How are u both?
As usual craziness is in full swing here lol. I have no clue when I O'd. I got the sore boobs so I know it happened but some cycles it comes before and some after so who knows lol.

TTC- that's funny, I had sore boobs before O this cycle, and then yesterday I had really bad O pains. I've never had that before.

Fingers crossed for both of us. Actually for all of us!

Fx you both O'd a nice strong eggie!

I should be ovulating around next Tuesday or Wednesday.

This Saturday we are having a baby shower/Halloween party for dh's daughter. She didn't want a traditional shower so we made it a Halloween party and everyone's going to dress up. We are no where near ready for it but I'm hoping it turns out good and people have fun.

Fx Xan!! Sounds promising.
Leetie - that sounds like fun! I love Halloween parties. Im sure it will all come together perfectly!

Leetie, it's going to be great! Your families must have such confidence in you that they look to you to throw their parties.

I had a really weird dream last night, and you were in it. DH and I were looking to buy a house, but it was like one of those midieval places where there is a town center in a landlord's property. I was worried because I knew we couldn't afford it. I didn't want to be a land owner, and because the town was a modern inner city, but DH was trying to convince me because the pool was really nice. I finally left the town to get some coffee and ran into you. I had such a clear image of you- short brown hair, gentle face and a warm smile. You said "uh-oh, EWCM. You know what that means". Next thing I knew you were holding a baby. Super weird, but I hope the baby thing comes true!

Xan your dream was funny and random lol. I do have brown hair but it's on the longer side. That would be awesome if the baby part came true.

Thats awesome that u have dreams like that. Werent u telling us before that u have things like that happen on occasion?

I have had dreams that have turned out, but many that haven't too, so I'm not saying I have a sixth sense. I guess I'm just hoping for BFPs for all of us and it shows up in my dream. I was so frustrated when Leetie's temps didn't mean a BFP last cycle...

Xan - Im sure thats tough. Especially when its a dream you want to be true so badly. Im sure it will happen for all of us. All in due time. I just keep reminding myself God has a plan for us, He is preparing us.
AFM - who knows how many dpo I am. Somewhere between 9-15 I would guess. I never got smiley. So only time will tell. I've taken 2 tests tho and both negative.

Ttc - that has to be frustrating not knowing what cd you're on. Fx it's still early.

Afm I O'd cd 15 last cycle I'm on cd 14 today. I haven't had any cm. Last cycle I had a good bit. I haven't checked internally so I'm hoping it's up there.

TTC- That does sound frustrating, hopefully you'll get a 2 line answer soon!

Fx'ed Leetie!

AFM- Funny story- I feel like the TTC gods are trying to teach me a lesson. I am out of town for work, and last night I went out and had a couple of drinks (I know, not what you're supposed to do during the TWW). When I went down for breakfast a Chinese man started asking me for help on the menu. Although I wasn't feeling that well, I was helping him figure out what to order, tax and tip, and all of that, when he started telling me weird facts, like how in China they drink water warm. I was already having a hard time understanding what he was saying and I had a headache, so I had to excuse myself quickly and ran back to the safety of my room!
:wacko:

Xan - I would have been completely lost if someone with a strong accent asked me for help like that. I have a hard time understanding what English speaking people are saying. I would have ran and hid in my room too lol

Oh Xan. That would completely freak me out. I wouldve tried to help too but I have such a strong southern accent he probably wouldnt have understood me anyway lol.

Leetie fx for O soon!!

Still a negative test, not feeling pms-y so Im clueless. I dont know if its the time of year because I get so sad that I just eat or if Im extremely hungry lol. Lots of peeing but thats because Im constantly chugging something.

Hey ladies!! Sorry it's been so long. I hate being so busy that I don't get on here as much to touch base. I know how hard ttc has been on all of you and I want to give you big :hugs: I know it's frustrating seeing the forums where people are trying for their next LO and you just want to hold your one! I know that you will all have sweet little ones, and its not fair that life is throwing you so many curves with it. :hugs:

Xan - foreign people always talk to me, ask me for directions and help with things. I don't know why, but it can be so weird!

Leetie - did you O yet this cycle? I see a couple of days ago you were waiting. How's DH holding up with all of it?

Ttc I'm keeping fx for you! Hungry could be a good thing!

Little man is 9 months today:)

Hi Lab! Cant believe its been 9 months! I see you are expecting again. I dont remember, were u on meds on anything to get pregnant the first time? Did u use meds this time? I hope hungry is good, food adversions are happening too but Ive been sick so that could be the problem lol.

Afm after checking my calendar I see the latest AF should come is Friday so now we wait.

Ttc - are you going to wait and see if you're late to test?

Lab - wow I can't believe he is 9 months already. How is the new job going?

I don't know if I've ovulated yet. The last few cycles I've had O pain and cm and I haven't had anything yet. I'm doing opks and they are slowly looking getting darker, but you all know how I am with those things.

Oh my goodness, definitely not expecting again! Just too lazy and without enough time to change my status on here! We fell pregnant on a clomid cycle. I did 2 rounds - both 50 mg. I hope AF is still staying away for you!! We are not planning on trying for another LO currently. Our family unit is doing really well the way it is and we just want to focus on little mister. With my dad deteriorating it would just be too much stress for us all.

Leetie, I hate OPKs. They are the most frustrating things! It looks like you had a dip and rise though! The job is going pretty well - so busy constantly, but I'm starting to get the hang of things.

I'm going to try to get to the point where I can post some apple picking pictures of the little guy. It was so cute! He's already walking a bit and eating real food - he's got 8 teeth! So we never sleep due to teething... But I guess that's to be expected. I haven't slept for more than 3 hours in a row for 9 months. I can't wait for you ladies to join the deprivation fun! Lol

Leetie hahahahahaha thats a hilarious thought. But to answer your question no Im not waiting lol. Im far too impatient to wait. Ive been testing negative for a few days. I had what I believe is an evap line because I waited too long to look at it and the ones after it were a different brand but negative. Not evem a hint of a 2nd line. They were all dollar tree tests but different brands. I hate opks. They used to not be so bad but now they are hit or miss so its not just you.

Lab - oh hahaha. What days did u take the clomid? Im wondering if I am doing harm to my chances because Ive been doing days 3-7 for months instead of the 5-9 like the dr told me. Thats nice that you are just enjoying the LO. I understand people wanting to have babies close in age but back to back you dont have time to enjoy the first, just my personal opinion. Cant wait to see pics!! Sorry about your dad. Sending prayers.

AFM still no visitor. Waiting really isnt a strong suit for me lol.

Lab- good to hear from you! Lab-baby and apple picking sound awesome. I can't believe it's been a year already... Glad that you are doing well and falling into a routine!

AFM- 9dpo, the hard part begins! I just came back from a conference with 30,000 people in Chicago. To say it was overwhelming is an understatement. It feels so good to come back home, cuddle with DH and play with our dog. Sometimes it just takes getting away to appreciate what you have!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->