Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Ttc - sorry you got another negative :hugs:

Xan - fx you O'd. I have never got an actual positive opk so that's probably just what happened to you.

Well, the pharmacy didn't have any digi OPKs, so I bought some regular ones and it was definitely positive today, but I definitely had O pains yesterday/this morning. It will be interesting to see what my temps do. Maybe I've been getting O pains/cramps before O all of this time?

Well the witch got me just a few minutes ago :(
Thanks for the pic Xan! U and DH both take them right? Wondering if i could take them with the clomid or if that would be too much?! Any thoughts?

Sorry TTC, that witch sucks!

DH and I do both take them. I probably wouldn't take them together. They make my O symptoms worse, and I think Clomid might work in a similar way. I've heard that you can get ovarian hyper stimulation by taking too much. As it is I only take 2/day instead of the recommended 3.

Xan - oh ok. I had no clue, thanks for the info. I see your blue line skyrocketed. Is it supposed to do that?

AFM - the witch is headed out the door. Today is day 2 of clomid. Wishing us all lots of luck and baby dust.

Good luck TTC!

Yes that spike is probably O. My boobs are killing me, and the bloating is slowly going away. Now the grueling wait...

Ttc - I'm sorry the witch showed :hugs: praying we all get bfps soon!

Xan - I hope your tww goes by fast and ends well :)

Hi ladies! Hope you are having a good weekend.

Quick question- I know you've said that after O your boobs hurt. I've only had sore boobs at least a week after O, but this cycle they've been crazy sore since O. Have you ever had had them really ache to the point you feel like they're driving you crazy? So early?

Xan - mine are usually really sore right after O to where I can't lay on my stomach at night. But then they get less sore for a few days then get sore again then when af shows they're barely sore at all.

I think it's progesterone that makes them hurt so fx it's a good sign for you!

Same for me. They hurt right after O and then stop about day 6-8. Only sometimes do they hurt during AF.

Thanks, Ladies. Makes sense if I had such a high spike, my progesterone must be through the roof this cycle. Still hurting now, but maybe a bit less.

How are your O watches going?

I'm 6dpo now. I have a feeling this is going to be a long tww...

Xan - ugh I hate when the tww drags.

I'm pretty sure I ovulated monday night. I had some mild ovulation cramps and then my temps been up the last 2 days. I didn't do many opks this cycle. We we've been busy and I never get a positive anyway so I wasn't too worried about it.

Xan - the tww is the worst!! Fx!!

Leetie - thats great, hope u caught the egg, FX!!

AFM - I have about a week left till O so hopefully it doesnt take forever lol.

Hi ladies, hope your weekends are going well.

Today I had the weirdest food aversions. DH and I were going to look at flooring for the house, and I was hungry so I grabbed one of my usual granola bars. I couldn't finish it because it tasted like chemicals.

Then tonight I had a glass of red wine and it tasted like grape juice with poison.

Who knows, I hope I'm not getting my hopes up, but...

Ttc - Fx O is getting closer!

Xan - that's strange, I hope it's a good sign.

Afm - I'm getting a cold. It's not bad yet I can still mostly breath out of my nose. I'm upping my vitamin C and hoping it doesn't get worse.

Leetie- temps are looking good! I don't want to encourage symptom spotting, but I've heard that getting a cold can be a good sign. Your immune system becomes weaker in pregnancy. Fx'ed that this is the cycle!

TTC- you must be gearing up for O.

AFM- I can't bring myself to POAS, so I've been using some OPKs as a cheapie test. They seem to be a bit darker, though I'm not entirely sure that I took them all at the same time. I'm out now and wondering if I should buy some more or just wait until Thursday and if my temps are still up test then. I keep wavering between being convinced I'm pregnant and being convinced that I am not. Oh well, time will tell.

Xan - I've heard that too but I got it before implantation could have happened and it's kind of going around here anyway. But you never know.

I hate testing too so I understand your hesitation. Fx your temp stays up!

Did my progesterone test yesterday got the results today, it was only 16.64. Kind of bummed since last cycle was so high. I know it means I ovulated and it's not an indication of being or not being pregnant but I just really like the higher numbers. I haven't done anything different except start my suppositories a day late because I forgot. So maybe that's why it's lower.

16 is still a good number! Isn't it anything over 10-15 is supposed to be a clear sign of a good ovulation? I agree, taking progesterone late might make you need to catch up, but it will happen :)

I remember my progesterone was at 21 when I was 4 weeks pregnant, and they say that it goes up 1-3 per day in early pregnancy. So if you were pregnant you would be at least up to 23 by 4 weeks pregnant. The doctor was not concerned at all about my progesterone.

Darn all of these mixed signals. Woke up today (14dpo) to high temps again, but my usual PMS pimple. I've had high temps all the way to 15dpo, but only once, and the pimple is usually my kiss of death. ARGH, stupid TWW...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->