Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Liz - Hope everything is alright! Glad you're out of the hospital :)

Newlywed - Yay on +OPK! Hope your cycle ends with a bfp:hugs:

Marqelle - Sorry about bfn, not out yet though!

CD31 here and had another bfn at my first 14dpo so now I'm just waiting until af is due on Sept 4th and see how it goes. No af cramps yet, just the mild here and there cramps. DH says my boobs feel firmer and wont leave them alone, but I think it's his wishful thinking that we'll get a bfp this cycle.

Hi ladies, just checking in to see how everyone is doing ! Not going to lie, I get excited to check and see if anyone has gotten a bfp !!! Haha.

Liz N - I did not realize you were in the hospital ! Hope all is well. So sorry to hear you have been trying for so long.. The only thing it can mean is that you are more than due for a bfp soon :) I will say a prayer for you !!

TTC n hopeful - How are you doing this month ? What cd are you on ?? Sending baby dust your way :)

Marqelle - Ahhh that is so frustrating. I really hope it turns into a bfp for you ! Ever since I watched your video I feel like I know you (haha weird I know, but I guess where I can put a face/voice to you now). Also, the website where I ordered some opk's has ultra sensitive pregnancy test strips that detect hgc at only 10 miu/ml, so they are really really sensitive. Here is the link in case you are interested: https://www.makeababy.ca/pregnancy-test-strip-ultra-sensitive.html

Xanzaba - Haha I laughed at this because it is so true, I am pretty obsessed with bd'ing for baby making reasons more than fun haha. My husband told me he was going to change all my opk test to positive since he has seen what I get like - Ha !! But you are already on cd7 so this cycle will be over before you know it :)

Mrs. Dragonfly - Ahhh, I am yelling at my computer screen (haha). I want your second line to show up for you !!! I think it's cute that you dh is so hopeful for a bfp :) We are not giving up hope yet until the witch shows up. How sensitive are the tests you are using ? Ahhh, keep us updated !!!!

I am at 2 DPO (feels like it has been 5 years since I got my positive opk though, haha).. If my stomach makes either twitch at all I'm like "omg, I'm definitely going to be pregnant!!!" Hahah. Wishful thinking but we will have to wait and see .. Keep your fingers crossed for me please !!
How is everyone else doing ?

BABY DUST TO ALL <3

Newlywed my fingers and toes are crossed that this is your month!!

The tests I'm currently using are 25 mIU/ml so they're not super sensitive but I had hoped they would sensitive enough.

Thank you for that link newlyweds, I will definitely order some for next cycle.

That's why I love watching TTC Vlogs, it's nice to be able to really see the person and knw their situation.

Thanks for taking the time to ask about everyone and catch up on everything, it's great to know that there is so much support here.

Hi ladies, just checking in to see how everyone is doing ! Not going to lie, I get excited to check and see if anyone has gotten a bfp !!! Haha.

Liz N - I did not realize you were in the hospital ! Hope all is well. So sorry to hear you have been trying for so long.. The only thing it can mean is that you are more than due for a bfp soon :) I will say a prayer for you !!

TTC n hopeful - How are you doing this month ? What cd are you on ?? Sending baby dust your way :)

Marqelle - Ahhh that is so frustrating. I really hope it turns into a bfp for you ! Ever since I watched your video I feel like I know you (haha weird I know, but I guess where I can put a face/voice to you now). Also, the website where I ordered some opk's has ultra sensitive pregnancy test strips that detect hgc at only 10 miu/ml, so they are really really sensitive. Here is the link in case you are interested: https://www.makeababy.ca/pregnancy-test-strip-ultra-sensitive.html

Xanzaba - Haha I laughed at this because it is so true, I am pretty obsessed with bd'ing for baby making reasons more than fun haha. My husband told me he was going to change all my opk test to positive since he has seen what I get like - Ha !! But you are already on cd7 so this cycle will be over before you know it :)

Mrs. Dragonfly - Ahhh, I am yelling at my computer screen (haha). I want your second line to show up for you !!! I think it's cute that you dh is so hopeful for a bfp :) We are not giving up hope yet until the witch shows up. How sensitive are the tests you are using ? Ahhh, keep us updated !!!!

I am at 2 DPO (feels like it has been 5 years since I got my positive opk though, haha).. If my stomach makes either twitch at all I'm like "omg, I'm definitely going to be pregnant!!!" Hahah. Wishful thinking but we will have to wait and see .. Keep your fingers crossed for me please !!
How is everyone else doing ?

BABY DUST TO ALL <3

I am right there with you! Today is 1dpo and I just know it's going to take forever lol. I didn't get positive O till CD37 ugh. But I'm glad it came I was getting worried. Crossing fingers for you hun!!

Mrs.Dragonfly- I'm feeling much better :). And I love being home. And I definitely agree with newlyweds keep us posted! I got everything crossed for you!!!

Newlyweds- I keep telling my self it will happen. I am not giving up on this TTC thing. Plus I just realized that if I get a BFP in September...I can announce it for hubbys birthday in October! And it would be a neat gift for myself as well since my birthday is right after hubbys.

Marqelle- I was looking at your ticker and noticed it's changed. Did AF show up? or did it just change automatically and your still testing??

Xanzaba- I am doing much better :). Thanks for asking. I still have some of the pain in my head but it comes and goes so I can go about my day feeling normal and not like I'm going to vomit/pass out/and have my arm go numb all the time.

Mrs.WKJ- I was thinking about that two cycles ago as well and called my OBGYN and asked her and she said it was completely alright for me to continue taking the pills because she had me take them the day of Ovulation to the day before AF was supposed to show.SO I did... but last cycle worried me a lot especially since I had that BFP which ended with AF showing up on the same day which coincidentely was also the after I stopped taking the pills.
But this month was my last month taking them...so maybe now I will have a BFP that doesn't end horribly.
But thanks for the advice I will keep this in mind in case she recommends duphaston again. I'm not taking anything this month because she is having me come in beginning on CD12 everyday during my fertile window to check for ovulation,follies, and such. She's hoping a closely monitored cycle will end in a BFP for us.

Hi ladies, how is everyone doing today ? Any exciting news to end off the weekend ??
Not a whole lot on my end.. I am 4dpo, and I have felt a bit funny all day (but could be completely unrelated).
My heart starts to flutter when I think about the possibility of a bfp ! So I am trying to keep my excitement down to a minimum and enjoy my tww, because if it ends in a bfn then I've got alllll this time to wait again.

Keep me updated ladies :) !
(So thankful for this website,lol)

Baby Dust !!!

Ooh, getting close newlyweds!

Nothing new on my end except a positive OPK earlier this afternoon.

Ooh, getting close newlyweds!

Nothing new on my end except a positive OPK earlier this afternoon.

Doesn't that mean you could get a BFP?? I seen you are 3 days away from AF. I didn't think OPK's were positive close to or during AF? I'm still learning so maybe I just haven't read about that yet.

I'm not sure, but I have had a lot of weird OPK readings the last couple weeks, so I am not getting my hopes up.

But yes, my period is 4 days late as of today. And 3 positive OPK's with two different urine samples.

Can't afford an hpt today, so I will have to hold out.

I'm not sure, but I have had a lot of weird OPK readings the last couple weeks, so I am not getting my hopes up.

But yes, my period is 4 days late as of today. And 3 positive OPK's with two different urine samples.

Can't afford an hpt today, so I will have to hold out.

Sounds like it might be your month! I understand you not wanting to get your hopes up though. I'm only 3dpo so I have a long wait left, I have so many hpt's because I got 30 with my opk's so I have to keep myself from testing lol.

I think we ordered the same pack this month...and I took all of the 30 hpts...no judging ;)

Gosh I hope this is leading to your bfp Marqelle!! Fingers crossed super hard for you!

Newlywed how are you doing today?

Just 3 days away from af due date, doesn't feel like I'm near it though so I'm a little hopeful again.

Hi ladies !!

Ahhhh Marqelle I am dying to know !! If we lived closer I would run to your house with a basket of hpt's !!!!!!! Hahah. Be sure to keep us updated :D

TTC n Hopeful - As long as the tww seems I am already at 5dpo so it does kind of move along quickly. I enjoy it better than waiting to o because at least now I have a chance of a bfp. Haha.

Dragonfly - I am doing good thanks for asking !! My moods vary so drastically. One minute I'm in a state of depression because I'm convinced this isn't my month (like right now), and other times I'm so excited because I feel like this has to be it (like a few days ago). Haha. The part that bothers me is knowing we did everything right so I just to conclusions that there must be something wrong since our timing was perfect.. But I know there is still only a low chance of conceiving.. Keeping my fingers AND toes crossed for you !! When are you going to test again !?!?!?

Baby dust to all !!!!

Marqelle - Trying to patiently wait for an update :haha:

Newlywed - I feel ya, my moods are out of control and I find myself being crabby at DH a lot over tiny things and extremely emotional when I think this isn't our month. Stay hopeful, you had great timing this cycle!! Fingers crossed super hard for you!

I'll be testing on the 4th, so just two more days!! But I'm so scared of a bfn...:nope: so I would rather wait until I was late, but knowing myself I'll be testing then... It took a lot of willpower not to test this morning:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->