Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Marqelle - Trying to patiently wait for an update :haha:

Newlywed - I feel ya, my moods are out of control and I find myself being crabby at DH a lot over tiny things and extremely emotional when I think this isn't our month. Stay hopeful, you had great timing this cycle!! Fingers crossed super hard for you!

I'll be testing on the 4th, so just two more days!! But I'm so scared of a bfn...:nope: so I would rather wait until I was late, but knowing myself I'll be testing then... It took a lot of willpower not to test this morning:dohh:

Yay 2 more days! Fingers crossed!!

Hi ladies !!

Ahhhh Marqelle I am dying to know !! If we lived closer I would run to your house with a basket of hpt's !!!!!!! Hahah. Be sure to keep us updated :D

TTC n Hopeful - As long as the tww seems I am already at 5dpo so it does kind of move along quickly. I enjoy it better than waiting to o because at least now I have a chance of a bfp. Haha.

Dragonfly - I am doing good thanks for asking !! My moods vary so drastically. One minute I'm in a state of depression because I'm convinced this isn't my month (like right now), and other times I'm so excited because I feel like this has to be it (like a few days ago). Haha. The part that bothers me is knowing we did everything right so I just to conclusions that there must be something wrong since our timing was perfect.. But I know there is still only a low chance of conceiving.. Keeping my fingers AND toes crossed for you !! When are you going to test again !?!?!?

Baby dust to all !!!!

I agree!! Waiting to O seems like it takes an eternity so I much prefer the 2ww lol. I'm just kinda going through the motions. According to FF my chances are high because we did a lot of bd'ing at the right time lol so just crossing my fingers and praying for this to be our month!! Crossing my fingers for you as well hun. Hopefully a lot of us will get our BFP's this month!!

I am buying a dollar tree pregnancy test right now.

I have my mornings pee in the cup still.

Should I use that or pee again since that is hours old?

Gosh I don't know Marqelle, I wonder if the pee standing for so long would make it less testable... but to be truthful I have no idea! Could you get two tests and try it out then test again tomorrow morning?

Either way, fingers crossed super hard!

I bought one already, so I guess I will use my pee from this morning.

Fingers crossed Marqelle!! I know I'll be checking her first thing in the morning to see results :hugs:

I posted on another thread.

BFN, 18dpo, CD 43.

I bought vitex last week and I think I will be taking it because I think I had an anovulatory cycle. I never really got convincing positive. I had the pains, but they have stuck around for 3 weeks, so they could mean anything. Hopefully the vitex shortens my cycles and I see AF soon.

Thanks for all the support you guys, but I am giving up on this cycle.

(I think you thought I was talking about tomorrow morning's pee Dragonfly, but I means this morning's pee that I had saved lol)

Oh my bad lol. Sorry to hear about this cycle though :( I really hope that the vitex works out for you and you get a bfp as soon as possible :hugs:

Thanky you. So do I. It's kind of my last resort other than Clomid. But I really would like to stay away from the doctor as long as possible.

I posted on another thread.

BFN, 18dpo, CD 43.

I bought vitex last week and I think I will be taking it because I think I had an anovulatory cycle. I never really got convincing positive. I had the pains, but they have stuck around for 3 weeks, so they could mean anything. Hopefully the vitex shortens my cycles and I see AF soon.

Thanks for all the support you guys, but I am giving up on this cycle.

(I think you thought I was talking about tomorrow morning's pee Dragonfly, but I means this morning's pee that I had saved lol)

I take vitex too. I didn't take it regularly the last 3 weeks I think that's why I went so long before I O'd. My first cycle taking it I O'd on cd23 then this month cd37. Definitely going to take it regularly from now on. Do you take paba or mucinex? I take all 3 twice a day. As for your test u shouldn't have let the pee sit so long before testing. You aren't out till AF shows. U may have just O'd later than u think because I know u were having difficulties figuring it out last month. Fingers crossed hun!!

But I only felt O pains that one time. after that the pain faded into mild cramping that I have had ever since then.

But yes, there has been some confusion with them, and I have though that it was a possibility I ovulated later than I thought.

However, i did not end up using that FMU because an empty pregnancy test box had fallen into it and the cardboard had contaminated it. So I ended up using new urine.

Wow, that's awesome how much Vitex shortened your cycles. I ovulated (so I thought) on CD 26 this cycle and CD 23 last cycle. But since I believe I didn't O this cycle, or at least not when I thought I did, I can't really say for sure about this cycle.

I don't take mucinex, but isn't kind of like preseed? It just makes your mucus more fertile? Or at least a better environment for sperm?

Oh, and about the whole "Im not out til AF shows", I am afraid AF won't show. When I stopped birth control I didn't get my period for about 8 months, then I got one period and I thought that they had come back, but then nothing after that for another 6 months. So, I really am hoping that I didn't just get two cycles and now back to nothing.

But I only felt O pains that one time. after that the pain faded into mild cramping that I have had ever since then.

But yes, there has been some confusion with them, and I have though that it was a possibility I ovulated later than I thought.

However, i did not end up using that FMU because an empty pregnancy test box had fallen into it and the cardboard had contaminated it. So I ended up using new urine.

Wow, that's awesome how much Vitex shortened your cycles. I ovulated (so I thought) on CD 26 this cycle and CD 23 last cycle. But since I believe I didn't O this cycle, or at least not when I thought I did, I can't really say for sure about this cycle.

I don't take mucinex, but isn't kind of like preseed? It just makes your mucus more fertile? Or at least a better environment for sperm?

Oh, and about the whole "Im not out til AF shows", I am afraid AF won't show. When I stopped birth control I didn't get my period for about 8 months, then I got one period and I thought that they had come back, but then nothing after that for another 6 months. So, I really am hoping that I didn't just get two cycles and now back to nothing.

Oh ok. I'm not sure where you go from here but hopefully vitex makes AF show so you can know where you stand. That's the worst is not knowing what's going on.
I'm not really sure what preseed is but yes mucinex thins out your mucus so that sperm can get easier access to the egg.
I really hope that's not what's happening. Have you been stressed or change anything in your daily life? Stress and change can offset AF. I haven't heard of it coming back 2 straight months then poof be gone but each woman is different. Like I said I really hope you get a BFP soon or at least AF shows up so you aren't in the dark.

Thanks. Honestly, i was pretty stressed this cycle because of all my symptoms and those two weird lines I thought I saw on two seperate tests that turned out to be nothing. That made me really upset and stressed. But i don't know...

Thanks. Honestly, i was pretty stressed this cycle because of all my symptoms and those two weird lines I thought I saw on two seperate tests that turned out to be nothing. That made me really upset and stressed. But i don't know...

Stress plays a big role in our bodies. So that could have made things go crazy. I went on vacation for 2 weeks last month. I suddenly got a call my brother's gf was pregnant and they planned a spur of the moment wedding. So the whole situation stressed me out to the max. Seems like everyone is popping up preggo. Then I didn't O till way later, of course like I said I wasn't taking the vitex regularly because things were hectic and I just forgot. We got home that morning from vacation and later that night I got a positive OPK. Crazy timing. I really hope vitex gets things back on track for you. Try not to stress, I know easier said than done, especially when it's something you want so bad.

Thank you.

Well, after that horrible O like cramping last night, and my bad back pain, both of those symptoms seem to be gone this morning, along with the test line on my OPK, which seems to have all but disappeared.

Mrs.WKJ- I was thinking about that two cycles ago as well and called my OBGYN and asked her and she said it was completely alright for me to continue taking the pills because she had me take them the day of Ovulation to the day before AF was supposed to show.SO I did... but last cycle worried me a lot especially since I had that BFP which ended with AF showing up on the same day which coincidentely was also the after I stopped taking the pills.
But this month was my last month taking them...so maybe now I will have a BFP that doesn't end horribly.
But thanks for the advice I will keep this in mind in case she recommends duphaston again. I'm not taking anything this month because she is having me come in beginning on CD12 everyday during my fertile window to check for ovulation,follies, and such. She's hoping a closely monitored cycle will end in a BFP for us.

I hope this is your lucky cycle too dear x GL.

Hey ladies, all kinds of strange stuff going on this month !!
Marqelle - I hope you get some answers soon. Not knowing is the worst part of all I believe !!!

How is everyone else doing ? I am at 6dpo and I've had a nice few pms symptoms today.... I got excited at first but now I'm not sure if it is a good thing or a bad thing ??? Only time will tell (I wanna know nowwww!!!) Haha.
Best of luck <3

Newlyweds- that sounds hopeful! Fx :)

Marqelle- have you told your OBGYN about irregular cycles? How long are they usually? One thing I have going for me is 28-32 day cycles, but irregular cycles would require a lot of bding.

I don't have an obgyn. None are accepting new patients and are on my insurance at this time. I just have a doctor. He knows about my cycles. He just has no clue and no intention of finding out.

But I am just trying to wait it out :)

Good luck to you newlyweds! My fingers are crossed!

Thank you.

Well, after that horrible O like cramping last night, and my bad back pain, both of those symptoms seem to be gone this morning, along with the test line on my OPK, which seems to have all but disappeared.

Having O like cramping could be a good thing. You could have just O'd later than yo thought. Some things I've read say we O as late as 16dpo. Each woman is different so it's just a waiting game. I hope it becomes clear soon what's going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->