Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

WooHoo! I have officially reached teh "Chat Happy" status on this forum haha, quite an accomplishment, however, not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

WooHoo! I have officially reached teh "Chat Happy" status on this forum haha, quite an accomplishment, however, not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

I think it means if there's ever a BnB anonymous, we would be members:haha: Cause we're addicted to it!

Personally, I vote it as a good thing lol

Lol, yes!

So, I think that I may have ovulated for real last night. I got super positive tests, 3 of them, two days ago, and then last night I had that horrible cramping on my left side near where the ovary is, and back pain, and now today, the cramping is pretty much gone and my OPK test line is LITERALLY invisible, on three different tests with 3 different urine samples.

But, the not so good news is that if I did ovulate yesterday, the only day I had sex was the day before that, one day before ovulation. And then today, but all of the "stuff" pretty much came out and I didn't even try to keep it in.

Those swimmers can last a day or two in there so don't fret too much, at least you had sex right before ovulation so I would say you still have good chances. When "stuff" comes out after sex I like to think that those are just swimmers that wouldn't have made it anyways, I don't know if it's totally true but thinking that makes me feel better rather than trying to keep it in.

This is fantastic news that you ovulated for sure though :happydance:

Stay hopeful:thumbup: I'll be sending positive thoughts your way for sure!!

Well, i hope it was for sure. Feels like it. Either way, I will treat today as 1dpo. This has to be the 4th time I have restarted the TWW this cycle. And I am CD 45 so I don't know what will happen.

Thank you for the positive thoughts though!

I think I read somewhere that if you lay still after sex for at least 10 minutes that whatever still comes out when you stand up wasn't strong enough to swim up there anyway, but I didn't even lay down, I just stood right up, peed, and got dressed. So today really doesn't count. So I am banking on the day before yesterday, if I even ovulated that is.

Lol, yes!

So, I think that I may have ovulated for real last night. I got super positive tests, 3 of them, two days ago, and then last night I had that horrible cramping on my left side near where the ovary is, and back pain, and now today, the cramping is pretty much gone and my OPK test line is LITERALLY invisible, on three different tests with 3 different urine samples.

But, the not so good news is that if I did ovulate yesterday, the only day I had sex was the day before that, one day before ovulation. And then today, but all of the "stuff" pretty much came out and I didn't even try to keep it in.

YAY! Glad to know you might have some answers! I'm having some weird pains in my lower tummy right above my right thigh. Dunno what the heck is going on. It only happens for a few mins then stops. Guess I will be up googling tonight trying to figure out what the heck that is. I'm only 5dpo so I don't think I should be feeling anything yet.

I like to think the same way about anything that comes out after standing up.

And finally I find out I'm not the only one who has a urge to pee after sex. lol.

Marqelle- Good luck. I am keeping everything crossed for you :)

Oh I always have to pee after sex! I mean I always need to, but I can't cuz I gotta lay down :)

Marqelle - I really hope these 2 weeks fly by and have good news:hugs:

I always have to pee after sex, unless I fall asleep after sex I'm usually hurrying to the bathroom to pee:dohh: And when I do fall asleep, it's never for very long until I have a dream I have to pee then I get up to actually go to the bathroom.

I always see in the movies that after sex couples can just roll over and sleep, how is that possible??

Right when we are finished I just KNOW that if I don't put my legs up, put in a softcup, or go pee and wipe everything up (and then put a pad on) that everything is just going to come out. I have NEVER been able to have sex and then sleep, or even stay in bed for more than a few minutes without it coming out.

Im exactly the same, i thought i was doing something wrong always having to pee straight after. Haha.
Ive read that basically what doesnt get up there in the first minute or two wasnt gona make it anyway so it doesnt matter that everything else comes out, hope thats the case anyway, otherwise ive got no chance =p

I always see in the movies that after sex couples can just roll over and sleep, how is that possible??

Right when we are finished I just KNOW that if I don't put my legs up, put in a softcup, or go pee and wipe everything up (and then put a pad on) that everything is just going to come out. I have NEVER been able to have sex and then sleep, or even stay in bed for more than a few minutes without it coming out.

Obviously they don't have bladders.

Im exactly the same, i thought i was doing something wrong always having to pee straight after. Haha.
Ive read that basically what doesnt get up there in the first minute or two wasnt gona make it anyway so it doesnt matter that everything else comes out, hope thats the case anyway, otherwise ive got no chance =p

Glad I'm not the only who has read that:thumbup: Makes me feel better about it!

Hey ladies, Hahah so glad to read your latest convo. I thought there was something wrong one time too because it always seemed like everything just came back out. I actually had to ask my mom one time if it was normal (hhahaha, she laughs at me, we have no privacy boundaries lol). & Yes, I alwaysss have to pee after too. I would never be able to fall asleep right after !!! I always have to pee&wipe, hahah.
So nice to be able to chat to other ladies about this funny stuff.
Marquelle - I hope this really is your o !!!!! Sounds good to me :)

Baby dust to all !!
I am at 7dpo, still a few pms symptoms but still not sure if it is a good thing or a bad thing.. Ill keep you all posted !

Still keeping my fingers crossed for you newlyweds!

Even if I pee before sex, something always makes me have to pee afterwards too. Weird.

I hope it was my O too! Ever since that day, all those horrible cramps and pains that I had been having for 2 weeks just went away. It's pretty awesome.

Hey ladies, Hahah so glad to read your latest convo. I thought there was something wrong one time too because it always seemed like everything just came back out. I actually had to ask my mom one time if it was normal (hhahaha, she laughs at me, we have no privacy boundaries lol). & Yes, I alwaysss have to pee after too. I would never be able to fall asleep right after !!! I always have to pee&wipe, hahah.
So nice to be able to chat to other ladies about this funny stuff.
Marquelle - I hope this really is your o !!!!! Sounds good to me :)

Baby dust to all !!
I am at 7dpo, still a few pms symptoms but still not sure if it is a good thing or a bad thing.. Ill keep you all posted !

Newlywed glad to see you around!! Hope that the pms symptoms are just good things :thumbup: Yes, don't forget the wiping, I'm nuts about cleaning up after the deed.

Still keeping my fingers crossed for you newlyweds!

Even if I pee before sex, something always makes me have to pee afterwards too. Weird.

I hope it was my O too! Ever since that day, all those horrible cramps and pains that I had been having for 2 weeks just went away. It's pretty awesome.

I do this too, pee before and after. People think I'm joking when I tell them I have a bladder smaller than a 5 year old.

Hi ladies !!
How is everyone doing ???
8 dpo today and just waiting to find out some answers.. Today I don't feel positive about it :( But by tomorrow I may feel differently, it constantly changes haha.
Hope everyone is good !!!! BD BD BD !!!! Haha.

Baby dust :)

Well, I am possible 3dpo today. My husband and I are fighting like crazy the past few days. Well, for a while actually but it picked back up the last few days. I slept on the couch last night, isn't that his job? Lol.

No symptoms of anything and for once, I am loving it! after 3 weeks of stabbing cramps, crippling back pain, headaches, and bloating, feeling nothing is like heaven.

Im really hoping for you Newlyweds, can't wait until it's time for you to test! And I totally get what you are saying about daily mood changes.

Haha it almost feels like a race as to who will get an answer first. I'm rooting for you Newlywed, your right around the corner of testing!! Marqelle I'm so glad to hear you're finally getting relief from those nasty aches and pains, my fingers are super crossed for you!!

Today will mark 2 days late for af, still bfn's though. I am absolutely exhausted today and am having a hard time gathering energy to get anything done. I plan on testing Sunday or Monday if no :witch: keep your fingers crossed for me too ladies :)

Well, I am possible 3dpo today. My husband and I are fighting like crazy the past few days. Well, for a while actually but it picked back up the last few days. I slept on the couch last night, isn't that his job? Lol.

No symptoms of anything and for once, I am loving it! after 3 weeks of stabbing cramps, crippling back pain, headaches, and bloating, feeling nothing is like heaven.

Im really hoping for you Newlyweds, can't wait until it's time for you to test! And I totally get what you are saying about daily mood changes.

I'm not going to complain about no symptoms either lol. 7dpo today. Feeling nothing. I did have a dip in temps. I'm trying to google n did why the dip but it's still above the cover line.

Hi ladies !!!
Marqelle - The tww begins !! Hopefully it flies by for you. Be sure to have some extra hpt waiting !! lol. Sorry to hear about the fighting :( Is it about ttc or just other things in general ? & Yes, he is the one supposed to move to the couch- the bed is ours !!! haha. Hopefully you guys can resolve things and you don't have to be stressed.

Dragonfly - Omg, I was thinking you got af for some reason - sorry for not asking !!!!! I will be keeping all my limbs crossed for you !! lol. How are you feeling ?? Tiredness is a good sign (sounds funny, but you know what I mean!) It is so hard to tell the difference between pms and preg symptoms.. I honestly don't know if there is any difference, lol. Lots of women are later after a missed period before they get their bfp so you are not out of luck yet !!! Keep us posted !!!!! :D

TTC n Hopeful - Wow you are at 7dpo already, you are half way there !!! How long is your luteal phase normally ? Do you plan on testing early ? Have you been having any symptoms ? Sometimes it is nice not to have any symptoms because your mind can relax and not try to figure out what it all means, haha. I don't temp so I am not able to give my input on that. Alot of women do though, so there should be a nice few threads around here about it. Good luck and keep us posted !!!!

How is everyone else doing ?? I am 8dpo ! I have a feeling I am going to cave and test on Saturday (10 dpo)... And then spend my weekend depressed on the couch because it was a bfn, and then try to convince myself it was only a bfn because it is so early - hahaha, so there is my weekend in a nutshell ! I had some major pms symptoms on 6dpo, and 7dpo I had some dizziness but there hasn't been anything since then.. So we shall see..

BABY DUST TO ALL !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->