Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Newlyweds, that sounds like exactly what I do haha! It's a vicious cycle!

We started off fighting about TTC about 3 weeks ago, but mainly we are fighting about everything else not related to ttc. I think that me being stressed about TTC is making me mad at him for every little thing. And then he gets mad at me for every little thing in return....another vicious cycle.

Newlyweds- As of today I'm not two days late for af, mild cramping in the morning when I first wake up and I'm exhausted. I told the dr how tired I've been but I'm getting negatives so they did a thyroid and iron check and I'm right on the money so those aren't a problem. I plan to test on Sunday at the earliest because the last +opk that I got was on the 27th so that would put me at possibly 12dpo, I think? Ugh I'm just going to be a testing nut until af or bfp shows up.

Don't be depressed on the couch!! Test on Sunday with me and be 11dpo insetad:haha: It's so hard not testing!! I did one this afternoon but forgot about it for 40 minutes and I think it had a faint evap line.

To be truthful I may test in the morning because of that faint possible evap I got for stupidly forgetting my test in the bathroom for 40minutes.... we'll see...

I'm sorry about the fighting Marqelle:hugs: I hope that gets resolved soon. TTC can be super stressful and I've noticed lately I get pissed at DH over tiny things - especially when they have to do with ttc or I'm frustrated about something along those lines.

Isn't that the best feeling! It took me a while post depo to finally get one. I was having annovulatory withdrawal bleeds from the depo supposedly. I hope you get you a sticky bean!

Isn't that the best feeling! It took me a while post depo to finally get one. I was having annovulatory withdrawal bleeds from the depo supposedly. I hope you get you a sticky bean!

I hope that all is sorted out after being off a depo now :) And glad to hear that you're getting +opk's now!

Last cycle I gave up on OPKs, but I'm glad I toughed them out this cycle. Although I did get 3 different positives, but hopefully the latest one catches a sticky bean!!

Hi ladies, how is everyone doing ??
Ahhh I can't help it, I am dying to test tomorrow morning even thought it is only 10 dpo !
I had a good feeling about it earlier, but now I don't because of this: may be tmi, but I always go #2 more a few days before my af, and today and yesterday I have been as well so that makes me think that I'm out :( !!!

Baby dust to you ladies <3

Good luck newlyweds! Hoping for that BFP for you!

You're not out yet newlywed! :) maybe you just ate too much of something and its not related to af! Hope you get your bfp!

CD38, now 3 days late and no af. Feeling hopeful!

Dragonfly - Oooooo that is so exciting !!! Good luck !

Thanks for the good luck ladies. But it always feels different when I have to go #2 more around af, it's hard to explain lol. PMS hit me like a ton of bricks tonight !! EXTREMELY cranky, bad lower back and legs...
How is everyone else feeling ?????

Thanks for the luck ladies! I'm needing it! Still without af, getting nervous to test tomorrow morning. Should I use an internet cheapy or go for the pricey frer I've been hoarding? lol. I will be CD40 and either 23 or 12dpo by tomorrow. Still mild cramping but having more cm than yesterday - so maybe my body is gearing up for something? :shrug:

Newlywed I refuse to believe it's pms for you! Fingers are crossed!

Hi there !!
I tested today and of course, one lonely line :(
Tonight I have a little bit of brownish/redish when I wipe (not in my cm, just there), and I think I got this a day or two before af last month soooo pretty sure I'm out :( !!!!!!
Ughh !!!! Keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for you ladies :)

Let us know if you test tomorrow dragonfly !!!! Some internet cheapys may even detect hgc at a lower level, so I think I would just use that one. Good luck !

Good luck dragonfly! AF is how many days late? I say FRER. If you are possibly 12dpo FRER would give you a better shot. Best of luck :)

Sorry about the newlyweds, I hope this next cycle is the one for you. Or that what you are feeling isn't AF.

Dragonfly, let us know!!

I'm sorry Newlywed, I really hope it's not af around the corner.

I got a negative this morning as well, both on frer and an ic. Feel pretty discouraged as I'm now 4 days late. Still having white cm and really sore boobs. Lots of dizzy spells today but I think that's because of being in the sun too long this evening.

I'm sorry Newlywed, I really hope it's not af around the corner.

I got a negative this morning as well, both on frer and an ic. Feel pretty discouraged as I'm now 4 days late. Still having white cm and really sore boobs. Lots of dizzy spells today but I think that's because of being in the sun too long this evening.

As if you didn't know already but I'm a google junkie lol. Many women don't get a BFP until 1 week after missed AF so don't give up hope until AF comes.

Oh gosh, although it gives me hope the thought of waiting any longer is awful lol.

I'm really tempted to just go into my doctors office tomorrow and ask for a blood draw, it would show whether or not I was pregnant by now, right? Even if I did in fact ovulate on the 27th, there's been enough time? I just want to knowwww

You could always get the blood draw, it should show. Even if it was the 27, thats like 11 or 12 days :)

Oh gosh, although it gives me hope the thought of waiting any longer is awful lol.

I'm really tempted to just go into my doctors office tomorrow and ask for a blood draw, it would show whether or not I was pregnant by now, right? Even if I did in fact ovulate on the 27th, there's been enough time? I just want to knowwww

Yeah a blood test should show by now! I hate waiting too. Time is crawling by. Tomorrow is 11dpo and feels as if it took 3 weeks to get here lol.

Dragonfly - Yes, I think I would do that now ! Is it normal for you to be late like this ?
Ahh I am dying to know for you as well, so I can only imagine how you must feel !! Haha.

TTC n Hopeful - Have you tested yet ?! Your tww is almost up !!!

Marqelle - How are you doing ?? How many dpo are you now ?

I think AF is officially here :( Going from brown to red today and I feel soo crappy. Soo looks like we are moving on to next monthh.
Good luck ladies !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"