Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Don't think I'll be needing to go to the doctors today. DH and I had sex this morning and when I was cleaning up I found a drop of red on the tissue. Now I'm having brown spotting coming out with "the stuff" so I told DH he "knocked" the af right out of me. So we'll see what the rest of the day holds... :cry:

Newlywed I'm sorry that af is officially here:hugs: I hope she heads on out quickly so you can start back up in :sex:!

I am 7dpo. Not having much symptom wise, except the bloating is back.

Dragonfly - Yes, I think I would do that now ! Is it normal for you to be late like this ?
Ahh I am dying to know for you as well, so I can only imagine how you must feel !! Haha.

TTC n Hopeful - Have you tested yet ?! Your tww is almost up !!!

Marqelle - How are you doing ?? How many dpo are you now ?

I think AF is officially here :( Going from brown to red today and I feel soo crappy. Soo looks like we are moving on to next monthh.
Good luck ladies !!

So sorry AF found you hun! I'm thinking I'm out. 11dpo today and BFN ugh. Logically I know I'm not out till AF but everyone else is getting pos on 10dpo and 11dpo and nothing for me ugh. Guess we will see Wednesday if the witch finds me.

Don't think I'll be needing to go to the doctors today. DH and I had sex this morning and when I was cleaning up I found a drop of red on the tissue. Now I'm having brown spotting coming out with "the stuff" so I told DH he "knocked" the af right out of me. So we'll see what the rest of the day holds... :cry:

Newlywed I'm sorry that af is officially here:hugs: I hope she heads on out quickly so you can start back up in :sex:!

Oh no! Keep us updated, hope the witch didn't find you and if she did hopefully it doesn't drag on. Fx'd!!

I am 7dpo. Not having much symptom wise, except the bloating is back.

I'm not either, but I'm 11dpo ugh. The pains in my lower right tummy are gone. Nausea hit me yesterday but today I'm fine. We will see how that goes when I eat lol. Keeping my fingers crossed for you hun!!

So sorry dragonfly and newlywed, hope you get back to it soon!

Had my polypectomy today- they found 10 polyps! No wonder there wasn't any place to start a pregnancy. Plus, my TSH levels were at 3.8, the highest yet. They've gone up pretty steadily from 1.7 in 2007 to 3.2 in 2011 and now 3.8. Doc says a low dose of thyroid hormone is in order and I'm going to ask him to check for thyroid antibodies.

I feel like I am ready to get back to business. Probably have to wait 2+ weeks for AF etc., but I feel like I have a good shot now!

So sorry dragonfly and newlywed, hope you get back to it soon!

Had my polypectomy today- they found 10 polyps! No wonder there wasn't any place to start a pregnancy. Plus, my TSH levels were at 3.8, the highest yet. They've gone up pretty steadily from 1.7 in 2007 to 3.2 in 2011 and now 3.8. Doc says a low dose of thyroid hormone is in order and I'm going to ask him to check for thyroid antibodies.

I feel like I am ready to get back to business. Probably have to wait 2+ weeks for AF etc., but I feel like I have a good shot now!

Goodness that's a lot! Good luck hun!!

Dragonfly - May not be af though, that could just be a little disturbance from the bd'ing ?! Keep us posted !!! & Thanks for the positive words. I want her GONE so we can move on to this month. I call it our project that we've been working on, hahaha dh thinks I'm crazy.

Marqelle - Wow, I can't believe you're at 7dpo already ! Half way there !!!!

TTC n Hopeful - It is super common not to get a positive that early, so do not let that discourage you !!!!!

Xanzaba - I am not completely familiar with this topic but that does seem like alot. Hope this means you are on your way to getting everything under control and a bfp is in the near future for you :) !!

I know right, this one flew by. I got really into watching movies lately and it keeps my mind off of it. I watched Silver Linings Playbook, and Up In The Air. I know they came out a while ago but they are great movies and I hadn't seen them yet.

Marqelle - Holy cow your 7dpo already? Almost there :) I hope I hit the 2ww soon!

TCC n Hopeful - You're not out yet! Fingers crossed for you

Xanzaba - That's a lot you had to go through! Lots of luck coming your way that your next cycle is yours because your body is prepped for baby!!

I'm not sure what's going on over here. Had minor spots of red but the rest has been all brown. And it wasn't even enough to change a liner, but I did so a lot anyways because I'm a spaz about that stuff lol. No cramping, just the usual early morning. Boobs still hurt like crazy. So I'm wondering if the brown spotting will continue through tomorrow or turn to full af - this waiting is awful.

I know right, this one flew by. I got really into watching movies lately and it keeps my mind off of it. I watched Silver Linings Playbook, and Up In The Air. I know they came out a while ago but they are great movies and I hadn't seen them yet.

Good choices!! I decided to get into a ABC Family TV series on Netflix to pass the time, especially when DH is out of town.

Marqelle - Holy cow your 7dpo already? Almost there :) I hope I hit the 2ww soon!

TCC n Hopeful - You're not out yet! Fingers crossed for you

Xanzaba - That's a lot you had to go through! Lots of luck coming your way that your next cycle is yours because your body is prepped for baby!!

I'm not sure what's going on over here. Had minor spots of red but the rest has been all brown. And it wasn't even enough to change a liner, but I did so a lot anyways because I'm a spaz about that stuff lol. No cramping, just the usual early morning. Boobs still hurt like crazy. So I'm wondering if the brown spotting will continue through tomorrow or turn to full af - this waiting is awful.

Thanks! I'm the same way about it so I know what you mean. Hope your waiting is over soon, limbo sucks!

So today 12dpo still BFN. I went on ebay to find out how sensitive the tests are that I'm using and it doesn't say, doesn't even tell a brand or anything for me to even look it up. I tossed and turned all night because I lay on my tummy to sleep and couldn't. Major bloating and nausea blah! My LP was 12 days last month so I guess I will know soon enough.

Sorry about the bfn TTC n hopeful, fingers crossed the witch stays away and you end up with a bfp in a day or so.

:witch: is fully here on my side, so I am out officially. I hope it finishes up quick so we can get back to trying this month.

Sorry about the bfn TTC n hopeful, fingers crossed the witch stays away and you end up with a bfp in a day or so.

:witch: is fully here on my side, so I am out officially. I hope it finishes up quick so we can get back to trying this month.

Thanks! I went searching and seen some IC aren't as sensitive as others, and since I can't look it up I'm thinking maybe I should use FRER tomorrow. Sorry to hear that! But I'm glad that you aren't stuck not knowing anymore. Hoping this is a better cycle for you!

Good choices!! I decided to get into a ABC Family TV series on Netflix to pass the time, especially when DH is out of town.

So do I! I watch Pretty Little Liars. And Twisted.

Sorry to hear about your unwanted visitor Dragonfly :( !!!!
Looks like we are in this month together caues she got me as well... Today is CD 1 for me ! How many days til your o usually ?
It would be so exciting if we're on the one schedule !

Good luck ladies, hope you get some good answers soon !!

So do I! I watch Pretty Little Liars. And Twisted.

I'm watching Secret Life of an American Teenager which is such a bad idea when TTC, I cry so much, haha.

Hey ladies! I wanted to check back in with all of you, and let you know how I am doing. Had a 2nd ultrasound/scan today! Baby looked great, and is started to look more like a baby :). I have watching your posts, to try and stay updated. Still hoping to see you get BFP's soon!

1267357_10151673439042825_1351471974_o.jpg

Thanks! I went searching and seen some IC aren't as sensitive as others, and since I can't look it up I'm thinking maybe I should use FRER tomorrow. Sorry to hear that! But I'm glad that you aren't stuck not knowing anymore. Hoping this is a better cycle for you!

I'm not sure what the sensitivity is on them. The ones I purchased on Amazon were 25ul I think? Best of luck testing tomorrow! Fingers crossed for you :)

Sorry to hear about your unwanted visitor Dragonfly :( !!!!
Looks like we are in this month together caues she got me as well... Today is CD 1 for me ! How many days til your o usually ?
It would be so exciting if we're on the one schedule !

Good luck ladies, hope you get some good answers soon !!

Glad to have a buddy moving on with me to more trying:hugs: Sorry that af caught you though. Hopefully this next cycle will be ours. What's your schedule look like? My O seems to be unpredictable but I start testing at CD10 so I'll probably do that again this cycle and see where I end up. I think last cycle I may have O'd on CD28 but I'm not totally sure.:shrug:

I'm watching Secret Life of an American Teenager which is such a bad idea when TTC, I cry so much, haha.

That's just asking for tears!:haha:

Edit to add: OMG FarmersWife!! Your little bean is becoming a baby!:hugs: So happy for you, how are you feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->