Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Thanks! I went searching and seen some IC aren't as sensitive as others, and since I can't look it up I'm thinking maybe I should use FRER tomorrow. Sorry to hear that! But I'm glad that you aren't stuck not knowing anymore. Hoping this is a better cycle for you!

I'm not sure what the sensitivity is on them. The ones I purchased on Amazon were 25ul I think? Best of luck testing tomorrow! Fingers crossed for you :)

Sorry to hear about your unwanted visitor Dragonfly :( !!!!
Looks like we are in this month together caues she got me as well... Today is CD 1 for me ! How many days til your o usually ?
It would be so exciting if we're on the one schedule !

Good luck ladies, hope you get some good answers soon !!

Glad to have a buddy moving on with me to more trying:hugs: Sorry that af caught you though. Hopefully this next cycle will be ours. What's your schedule look like? My O seems to be unpredictable but I start testing at CD10 so I'll probably do that again this cycle and see where I end up. I think last cycle I may have O'd on CD28 but I'm not totally sure.:shrug:

I'm watching Secret Life of an American Teenager which is such a bad idea when TTC, I cry so much, haha.

That's just asking for tears!:haha:

Edit to add: OMG FarmersWife!! Your little bean is becoming a baby!:hugs: So happy for you, how are you feeling?

Last week was a nightmare of all day sickness.. This week is getting better though! Seeing the baby makes it all worth it though!

Thanks! I went searching and seen some IC aren't as sensitive as others, and since I can't look it up I'm thinking maybe I should use FRER tomorrow. Sorry to hear that! But I'm glad that you aren't stuck not knowing anymore. Hoping this is a better cycle for you!

I'm not sure what the sensitivity is on them. The ones I purchased on Amazon were 25ul I think? Best of luck testing tomorrow! Fingers crossed for you :)

Sorry to hear about your unwanted visitor Dragonfly :( !!!!
Looks like we are in this month together caues she got me as well... Today is CD 1 for me ! How many days til your o usually ?
It would be so exciting if we're on the one schedule !

Good luck ladies, hope you get some good answers soon !!

Glad to have a buddy moving on with me to more trying:hugs: Sorry that af caught you though. Hopefully this next cycle will be ours. What's your schedule look like? My O seems to be unpredictable but I start testing at CD10 so I'll probably do that again this cycle and see where I end up. I think last cycle I may have O'd on CD28 but I'm not totally sure.:shrug:

I'm watching Secret Life of an American Teenager which is such a bad idea when TTC, I cry so much, haha.

That's just asking for tears!:haha:

Edit to add: OMG FarmersWife!! Your little bean is becoming a baby!:hugs: So happy for you, how are you feeling?

It is definitely asking for tears but I must finish the series! Haha

I watched the secret life for a few seasons, but then the acting was too bad for me. There are a few things in particular I won't point out because I don't want to ruin it for you. But also I didn't like how dramatic it was. Every episode something HUGE went wrong and I couldn't take it haha.

I watched the secret life for a few seasons, but then the acting was too bad for me. There are a few things in particular I won't point out because I don't want to ruin it for you. But also I didn't like how dramatic it was. Every episode something HUGE went wrong and I couldn't take it haha.

I sooo agree but now I have to know how it ends! Haha. I watched the first two seasons in real-time then stopped a few years ago for the reasons you mentioned. Then I discovered on Netflix and it was all downhill.

Last week was a nightmare of all day sickness.. This week is getting better though! Seeing the baby makes it all worth it though!

Aw I'm sorry to hear that last week was a rough one with sickness, but remembering that bouncing little one in there is making it worth it :)

I sooo agree but now I have to know how it ends! Haha. I watched the first two seasons in real-time then stopped a few years ago for the reasons you mentioned. Then I discovered on Netflix and it was all downhill.

Haha, I definitely get it.

Farmer'swife- you must be over the moon!

Newlyweds and dragonfly- good luck ladies! Hope this is the month.

As for me I am rearing and ready to go, but I'm just 4 dpo. Taking this time to try to get a bit healthier, get more exercise and record all my regular pms symptoms as I know I'm not pregnant this month. Fortunately I ovulated on time. I was afraid with all the stress I'd o late and then have to wait even longer. I'm a little afraid those polyps will return, so I'm going to get an ovulation predictor kit and bd like nobody's business. Going to leave nothing up to chance!

Have any of you ladies tried clomid or anything assisted fertility tricks?

I am taking vitex as of 8 days ago. Kind of a natural clomid. I was at a weird place in my cycle when I started so I can't say if it worked yet or not until i get AF

Haven't tried clomid but on my second month of vitex, paba, mucinex and prenatals.

Have you seen any change with Vitex TTC n Hopeful?

I think so. I started taking vitex my first month I started TTC. I went to a vitamin shop and that's where I found out to take the vitex, paba and mucinex. Before I would go months without AF so my first month when it showed up right on time after O I was shocked. This month I'm not sure about yet, I had pink at 6am and figured AF would be here when I woke up and (TMI sorry) all I got was a wipe of pink and then nothing. We will see what happens later today. AF is due today.

That's great to hear it worked. I am CD 50-something. So I am just waiting on AF and started Vitex a week ago.

Oh I am definitely sure :) I haven't tested yet since I believe I ovulated last monday. So I am 9DPO today.

Hey ladies, how is everyone doing ??
Wow, this has been an extremely unlucky thread for all of us !!!!

TTC N Hopeful - So sorry to hear about af !!!! It is such a bummer :( Looks like we will be all trying together again this month ! I am only CD3 and my cycles have been around 32-38 days. How long are yours normally ?

Marqelle - You are our last hope at a bfp for this group !!!! Hahah. How are you feeling ??? I am so surprised you haven't tested yet !! Will you be testing soon ?! I will keep my fingers crossed for you :)

Who's got some tips for a successful baby making September ??!?!?!?
Both my dh and I have been taking multivitamins daily, I am going to use my opk's again, and I do have pre seed and zestica lube to use as well (I really don't like to insert it though, I just use it as normal lube). I would start temping but I find it so hard to wake up in the morning that I already have moved around so much to turn off all my alarms and I never think to do it right away (I'm really not a morning person, haha). & Also, as much bd'ing as possible around possible o time !!!!
What else ?? What are your ladies plans ??

Baby dust !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->