Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Sorry she got you TTC :( Onto next cycle with us :hugs:

Newlywed - It really had been unlucky over here! Hopefully we'll all have better luck next cycle.

Our ttc plan is to :sex: as often as possible haha. I'll be using OPK's again and once I get a positive DH had better be ready! I will not allow dry spells to happen again during my fertile window. I think we're off to a good start making up for lost time, we bd the day of af (right before she showed) and the day she seemed to have left - yesterday.

Marqelle when are you testing? Fingers crossed for you dear!!

Thanks Newlywed! Well last cycle was 51 days but I didn't take my meds regularly but my first cycle ttc was 35. Hoping it goes back down with taking the meds regularly!! Fx'd for all of us this cycle!!!:dust:

That would be excellent if they would go back down to 35 days, 51 isn't nice at all :(

That would be excellent if they would go back down to 35 days, 51 isn't nice at all :(

Definitely not! I didn't even O till CD38 ugh. I really think the mix of meds I take is helping with my cycles which is very relieving to find out. I had endo but haven't been checked in yrs so I was afraid I wouldn't O and my AF would be way out of whack so I'm thankful for that. At least I'm not going months with no AF like before!!

Whew, that's great news that at least af is showing up! I would go wacko if I would go months with af, and I've had friends do it. Gosh, I wish ttc wasn't so dang hard! lol, that or maybe care less but that's not going to happen

Whew, that's great news that at least af is showing up! I would go wacko if I would go months with af, and I've had friends do it. Gosh, I wish ttc wasn't so dang hard! lol, that or maybe care less but that's not going to happen

I know right!! People say just let it happen and stop worrying HA! If only it were that easy.

Those people make me sooo crabby!! Most of those who say that to me at the moment had "accidental" pregnancies so they should shut up.

On internet buying all sorts of BFP supplies! I'm doing it all- temping, OPK, preseed, legs in the air...

Those people make me sooo crabby!! Most of those who say that to me at the moment had "accidental" pregnancies so they should shut up.

Exactly!! They irritate me and don't even have a clue of the difficulty. Makes me wanna smack em lol.

Haha, DH tells me to put my legs up after we bd. It's quite cute when he gets a pillow for me.

Sounds like a great plan Xanzaba! Remember to have fun between the sheets too!!:haha:

Oh and I am testing tomorrow morning, but I already put that on the other thread lol.

Really feeling out this cycle, however, AF is nowhere in sight. I am about to go crazy.

I am paying off ALL of my medical bills at the end of the month and really don't want to have to go back and get another $500 ultrasound.

Hi Marquelle- hope you get your BFP. It stinks that these tests are only sometimes covered by insurance. Enough to make you dream of moving to Canada...

We're in the middle of changing insurance for jobs. The old insurance was not very good, but we had a card with pre-tax dollars to cover the $1000 per person deductible. Switching to a new insurance that claims to cover any reproductive costs up to some limit. We'll see how that goes. I think insurance companies are the worst (sorry for the mini rant).

Really praying this is your bfp Marqelle!

Ugh health insurance really sucks. The one we're on with DH's work covers practically nothing unless you go to their quacky doctors and I would rather stay with the doctor I've been going to for ages because I trust them.

I've been looking into insurance but I don't even know where to start. I've only had insurance through work so I just got whatever they had so now that I don't work I don't know which way to turn just getting it on my own. Anyone have any suggestions??

Sorry I'm no help :( I know nothing about purchasing insurance. Once I was removed from my parents plan I didn't have insurance until DH and I were married and that's through his work. Definitely shop around is all I can suggest.

A bit random but... has anyone else gotten a friend request from Santa? I feel a little silly about it haha

I don't know either! I just type it into google and find one that looks legit.

BFN this morning at 10 dpo.

I was grateful for Regence Blue Shield when I was covered under my parents. Right now we have Group Health with DH's work, and am not sure what to think of it just yet.

Marqelle you're still early on for testing so I'm still pulling for that bfp for you! :hugs:

Thanks. I also have Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield under my mom since I am only 20. My deductible is 1200 though which sucks.

That's about what my deductible is for Group Health... I joke with DH we should move to Canada for their healthcare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->