Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

I've been looking into insurance but I don't even know where to start. I've only had insurance through work so I just got whatever they had so now that I don't work I don't know which way to turn just getting it on my own. Anyone have any suggestions??

Do you live in the States? If so, I might be able to provide some guidance. I do public relations for the nation's largest publicly operated health plan (basically we provide insurance to low income families in Los Angeles).

Hi ladies !!! Just checking in to see how everyone is doing ..
I am still dealing with my lovely visitor, although she has been super light (other than one day) and brown this time.. But looking forward to getting back to ttc !!!!!

I was just reading through all the comments about insurance.. Wow, I didn't realize it was actually so expensive in the US ! I live in Canada and that is one thing that I really took for granted until hearing about other people's stories.. $500 for an ultrasound !!! That is so crazy.

How are you ladies doing ?
Marqelle - It is only early yet so we're all keeping our fingers and toes crossed for you !!!!

Does anyone else have any updates ? What CD are you ladies on ?
This is CD 5 for me, so not expecting to o for a nice while yet !!

BABY DUST !!! September/October HAS to be our month !!!

Yeah, I wish the US would handle it's healthcare better like Canada. Instead it's pay a ton of money for non existent health care.

CD6 here and I plan on starting opk's in the next couple of days. Newlywed I hope that af leaves you soon so you can get back to trying! I lucked out with a super light af so we've been bding every other day even at the start of af.

Thanks for asking newlyweds! I'm on 7 dpo a week until TTC. I have a follow-up appointment Thursday to get the all okay and discuss all of my test results.

I'm looking at jobs in Canada. Won't lie,health insurance is nuts in US. Recently read that Teddy Roosevelt tried to control insurance companies around 1900!

Good luck ladies!

I've been looking into insurance but I don't even know where to start. I've only had insurance through work so I just got whatever they had so now that I don't work I don't know which way to turn just getting it on my own. Anyone have any suggestions??

Do you live in the States? If so, I might be able to provide some guidance. I do public relations for the nation's largest publicly operated health plan (basically we provide insurance to low income families in Los Angeles).

Yes I do. I live in WA. I will take whatever guidance you have to offer!!!

Hi ladies !
How is everyone doing ?

Dragonfly - I had a very light af this month too !! & not to be gross, but it has basically been all brown !! Oh well, whatever my body is up to I'm just glad that I am o'ing haha. When do you expect your o? I am on cd6 now, but I am not going to start testing until cd13 (& that is too early, lately I haven't been until after cd20 but just in case). Good luck !!!! Happy to see that you are doing good and sending af on her way- let's hope she doesn't return to any of us until next year !!! Haha.

Xanzaba - Are you on cd 7 or 7 dpo ? Either way, good luck !!!! It is actually pretty hard to become a citizen in Canada now, what is your profession ? It is beautiful here if you ever do move !

TTC n Hopeful - How are you doing ??

Marqelle - Any news ?!?!?!?!?

Sorry if I missed anyone specifically, hoping everyone is good !!!!!!
Lots of lots of baby dust :)

Hi Newlyweds- I'm 7dpo. I had the polypectomy this month just after O so this is a null month. A bit frustrating, but not too bad.

I'm a dual Canadian/American citizen. I'm applying for teaching jobs, some in Canada some in US. DH and I were up in Quebec with my in-laws this summer. We had a wonderful time :)

Hi ladies !
How is everyone doing ?

Dragonfly - I had a very light af this month too !! & not to be gross, but it has basically been all brown !! Oh well, whatever my body is up to I'm just glad that I am o'ing haha. When do you expect your o? I am on cd6 now, but I am not going to start testing until cd13 (& that is too early, lately I haven't been until after cd20 but just in case). Good luck !!!! Happy to see that you are doing good and sending af on her way- let's hope she doesn't return to any of us until next year !!! Haha.

Xanzaba - Are you on cd 7 or 7 dpo ? Either way, good luck !!!! It is actually pretty hard to become a citizen in Canada now, what is your profession ? It is beautiful here if you ever do move !

Hey have you tested again?? There was another lady here who had very light flow and all brown discharge and later got a bfp. CD1 is the day when you get full blown red af!
There's still hope I say test again. GL x :)

Hi ladies !
How is everyone doing ?

I'm doing ok. Having a strange AF it's been off and on for 3 days. Craziness. Wish it would go away already lol.

Hey have you tested again?? There was another lady here who had very light flow and all brown discharge and later got a bfp. CD1 is the day when you get full blown red af!
There's still hope I say test again. GL x :)

This has been crossing my mind plenty of times the last two days, I don't know why but I keep thinking about testing but talking myself out of it... :wacko:

Hi ladies !

Xanzaba - Oh yes, I completely forgot about that ! Well the main thing is you are close to trying again :) You will probably be finished with af before my o time rolls around !! Haha. How long are your cycles normally ? Good luck !!!!

MrsWKJ - If I didn't have that one day that had red I would definitely be testing now, but I really felt like I was going to start the day before and I have no preg symptoms now so I think it would just be a waste of a test/disappointment, lol. But if it had of been a bit different I would have tested ! I can see how people can get confused because sometimes our bodies are so hard to understand !
How are you doing on your journey ?

TTC n Hopeful - We all seem to have weird periods this month !!!! What is causing it I wonder ? Maybe we are just super over analyzing everything now that we are all ttc. Do you normally have long periods ? Hopefully this one soon leaves for good so you can get back to trying !

Marqelle - I was just about to send out a search party since I still hadn't heard from you, then I realized that maybe it was on the previous page. Hahah. How many dpo are you ????? Are you going to test today/tomorrow ??? Any news ?!

Dragonfly - How was your af after ? If it is/was weird enough to really make you stop and think then I would consider testing !!! You never know. But I do hate the disappointment, haha. Mine wasn't QUITE odd enough to break down and test. Where are you in your cycle now ??? AF has left the building, so hopefully we'll soon get back to a routine. I'm at CD 7 so I still have about 2 weeks before o.

Good luck and tons of baby dust ladies !!! We had an unlucky month so there has to be some better news this coming month :) !!!

Ladies- I've got to know, a weird period might not be a period at all. I hope to see some BFPs :)

Newlyweds, you are so sweet always asking after everyone.

My luteal phase is generally around 14-16 days, so probably Sunday or Monday I'll finish with this placebo month. Started feeling that sinking feeling. Does anyone else get that feeling. It's hard to describe except I always just feel lower with something in my throat down to my belly. I know that sounds really weird...

Newlywed - af does some weird things with me but this has been the strangest! Not only was she 6 days late (longest cycle yet) but the first day I had a spot of red after :sex: followed by just brown spotting, the second day was full red but not enough to need tampons (a miracle in my book, I'm usually a heavy bleeder) then the third day was back to brown spotting :shrug: I would love it if I had a hidden bfp, but I'm terrified of disappointment...

Marqelle - In your avatar you look so much like my sister it's freaky:rofl: You're beautiful but sometimes at a quick glance I'm like "omg what's sister doing here?!"

Xanzaba -:hugs: I think I know the sinking feeling you mean, I've had it before but not over ttc and such. Lots of hugs and positive thoughts coming your way my dear.

Oh, sorry I meant I get that sinking feeling when PMS is coming. It's like a physical sinking. It feels like it's hard to swallow, and then goes all the way down. It's the weirdest thing. It comes about 5 days before AF, and then comes and goes. Months that I'm out, it's the first sign that AF is arriving.

How interesting, I suppose when af is on her way I do feel a bit "heavy" down there but not the swallow thing. Our bodies sure do some weird stuff! :)

Honestly I don't know. I never really paid attention to AF before TTC. Last month I had 1 day of spotting and 2 AF days then gone. Now this month 1 day spotting and 4 days off and on AF. Sometimes it would be pink or brown then sometimes dark red blood. It seems to be gone tonight but tomorrow it may be back lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->