Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Hey there,
No opk luck for me either ! But like I said I don't expect it until later this week.. Haha, yes that is a conversation that wouldn't be too fun to have with the in laws! Do they know you are trying?
My dh and I need to doggy sit my parents giant dog this weekend while they go away.. and she loves to play with our dog, so it could be a busy weekend.. but this is supposed to be my o weekend - so i told dh we are bd'ing regardless if the dogs are on the bed watching us , hahaha.
What time of day do you normally test ? I used to test around 5 pm last month, but this month I have switched to 12 pm (But when I get close I tend to test twice a day, haha).
How has your weekend been going ? Hope all is well !!

Ladies - how are you all doing !?!!??!

BABY DUST !

I'm going to have to pick back up on the opks tomorrow! As for our in laws knowing, I'm not sure if they do or not. Although I didn't say anything, it wouldn't surprise me if DH told his mom. And if he did tell her, then everyone knows :dohh: But he's sweet and likes to talk to his mom even though in the back of his mind he knows it'll go everywhere what he has to say.

Aww on doggy sitting, I love doggies :)

Newlywed I test anywhere between noon and 3pm - does it matter if I do it at different times?

DH and I got in a argument earlier about ttc - he's feeling too stressed out about it and called me obsessed. So he told me no talking or thinking about it for 1 week minimum and I agreed to not talk about it. Then of course tonight we bd and he says keep our fingers crossed for the swimmers... at least he still wants to make a baby :) I'll just have to keep tight lipped on the "science" end of it. I'm hiding the rest of my opks probably in tissue after checking the results.

Hi there !!
Haha, so today I realized that I am actually obsessed with ttc. I know this because when my coworker asked me what the date was, I automatically knew my cycle day and not the actual day of the month - hahahahaha.
So CD 15, slowly getting there !!!!!! So excited just to o, how sad hah.
& With regards to the opk's some say it is best not to do with fmu but others say it is so I think it just depends on the brand.. You are supposed to do them around the same time every day though just because then you have less chance of missing your surge.
I find my dinner time results are always darker than if I test after supper.. I guess my urine is more concentrated then..

I know where you are coming from with the dh issue. I had to mostly do all my venting/sharing on this site as opposed to in my dh's ear all the time. Haha. They get it but not on the same level we do. They just want to bd and then find out the good news, but we know how much more is to it than that !!!! We're lucky guys know we have periods and other than that they really don't want to learn much more, haha. It is a super sweet sign that he said keep your fingers crossed for the swimmers :) He wants you to know he's still very into it, just not all the chit chat that goes along with it! Haha.
I know my dh thinks that I only get excited about bd'ing when I get close to o, but I can't help it, that just makes me excited so I'm more in the mood anyways!
Here's to weekend excitement !!!!! Haha
BABY DUST <3

Men are so confusing! Today DH asked how my opks were going and if I had gotten a positive yet... I thought I wasn't supposed to mention them!! :dohh: Dear sweet DH.

Well, I picked my opks up again today and waited until 5pm to do them. To be truthful I can't tell, what do you think ladies? I almost want to say it's positive already! I'm on CD16 so it's still a little early but the lines look nice.

Attachments

• IMG_0904.jpg
    IMG_0904.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0906.jpg
    IMG_0906.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 2
Exact same situation for me today! Same month TTC and using opk! I'll dance all around with you!! Good luck!

And that's definitely a positive Mrs dragonfly :)

Yay!! Happy dancing, labgal!:haha:

I took another opk earlier than I did yesterday, my patience is golden haha. This showed up in under 5 minutes! I think today is the definite positive!!

Attachments

• IMG_0909.jpg
    IMG_0909.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 1
I'm so excited! No bding though until DH gets home at 10 :( but we did the past two days and if we get another in tonight we should be covered. At least I hope so!!

I'm so excited! No bding though until DH gets home at 10 :( but we did the past two days and if we get another in tonight we should be covered. At least I hope so!!

The days leading up to are the most important, you're definitely good, but a little extra never hurt if you can, right? ;)

I told DH dinner is going to be late tonight... He didn't seem to mind at all! Hehe.

Great! I'll try not to get discouraged if we don't bd tonight, but we'll see what happens!

Haha glad to hear DH doesn't mind you having dinner late :winkwink: How are your opk's looking today?

Xanzaba how are you doing lately?

TTC n Hopeful - Haven't heard from you in a while, hope you're doing well:hugs

Newlywed - Too bad men can't carry the baby, then they would know the pain we go through!

DH heard me take a picture of my latest opk and was like "What are you taking pictures of?" so I told him and he reminded me that he had asked me to not think about ttc for a week. I of course informed him that he cannot ask how my opks are coming along without expecting me to actually do them. And when they're positive I have to share with my lady friends who understand so I don't bug him. He thought about it then lit up a huge smile and was like "Does this mean the past two days have been good timing?!" :cloud9: My gooober

Hi Dragonfly- your husband sound like a dear :) My DH has really stepped up to the plate since he's understood what's going on. At the beginning I tried to shield him from the whole ttc thing thinking he would hate knowing, but I think he just didn't like feeling left out.

So I got AF like cramps Monday and Tuesday and wondering if that was the start of AF. So I'm very early-either day cd 3 or 5. So at least a week until things get underway. So impatient...

Xanzaba that's wonderful that he really wants to be involved and know what's going on :) My DH is sweet but he has moments where he just doesn't want to know how hard it is, so we're trying to find a happy medium. He was excited about my positive opk I got before he left for work but he doesn't want to talk about ttc other than that moment.

Sometimes I wonder if waiting to O is worse than the tww!

Woooo congrats Dragonfly !!!!!!! Sounds like your month is very promising !!!! My o should be coming up this weekend so we should be fairly close in timing !!!
Aren't positive opk's the most exciting thing ever ?? I can only imagine how good a positive hpt feels haha.
Keep us posted on any symptoms (or lack of !) I will keep all my limbs crossed for you :D

How are the rest of you ladies doing ?!

Xanzaba - I can understand your impatience.. I have ZERO patience for anything, it is a huge flaw of mine !! So just know that you're handling it all better than I would be, haha.

Good luck ladies !!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you O soon Newlywed so we can test near each other!! I really hope we have better luck this month, I'm so scared to get my hopes up though. So true that opks are beyond exciting, I can't imagine how thrilled we'll be when we get bfp's. :)

To be honest I'm so surprised, I hadn't had a twinge that would say I was getting ready to O so early but this morning my right side had twinges and now my left side is aching something awful. Really hope DH and I can squeeze in another bd for this cycle!!

Lots of dust to all of us ladies!!

Please do, Aarya! This is definitely one of my favorite threads here on BnB, it's filled with amazing ladies who are super supportive and great to just chat with. :)

Thanks for asking about me Mrs. Dragonfly. I'm hanging in there. I'm trying to get into it but I'm just not. CD 13 today, I won't O for at least a week. I did do an OPK yesterday and got a faint line so hopefully I will get into it soon as my line gets darker. Hope everyone else is doing great!! Lots of baby dust.

Hey TTC n Hopeful:hugs: I think once your opks start getting darker you'll be more into it. But if not it's alright, often times we just need to set back and take it all in and see how it goes. Fingers are still crossed for you!

Definite positive on the opk yesterday but no bding - I'm trying not to get discouraged because we did bding the two days leading up to it so we should be covered still. DH was just too tired after getting home late from work. I'm having awful pains in my side anyways, on my usual left side but it had spread to my low back on the left side last night. It feels a lot better today, but it makes me nervous.:shrug:

I too have O cramps, yesterday and today, coinciding with my pos okps. My egg is out, and I'm resolved to not symptom spot, but my job affords me far too much googling and foruming time. I wish i could block myself! 12 days until AF is due...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->