Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Let's hope so! He got held up at work later than usual though so it's looking bleak :( But we'll see:winkwink:

Hmmm, maybe the cm is a good thing? I've read of ladies on here having more than usual cm and get bfp's! I hope this is it for you - when you test you must share!!:thumbup: Fingers and toes crossed!

Doesn't look like I need to test. AF got me, super early.

Ooh TTC! This sounds good! Cm and tired, those are like #1 and 2 symptoms!

Labgal and dragonfly, hope your Os show up today.

Leetie, any news?

Sorry the witch got you ttc. Any different plans for next cycle?

Xan I started spotting 2 days ago I dont think i ovulated this cycle. I ordered 100 wondfo opks online and a bbt thermometer so i can start temping.

TTC - 11 dpo, hrmm.. Are you sure its not IB rather than AF!? Your "super early" period may be a good thing!

TTC - 11 dpo, hrmm.. Are you sure its not IB rather than AF!? Your "super early" period may be a good thing!

I'm not sure. When does IB normally happen? It was actually 10dpo. It's gone now so it seems. I expected the witch to be here full force so I put a pad on and woke up with nothing. Guess I will see what happens today.

Sorry the witch got you ttc. Any different plans for next cycle?

Xan I started spotting 2 days ago I dont think i ovulated this cycle. I ordered 100 wondfo opks online and a bbt thermometer so i can start temping.

She appears to be gone now, at least for right now. The only thing I will do differently is I won't be using IC opk's. Only using digi's this month.

Implantation is usually 7-10dpo, but spotting can occur a couple days after. Do you know how long it usually is between O and AF? That time is generally the same across cycles...

Implantation is usually 7-10dpo, but spotting can occur a couple days after. Do you know how long it usually is between O and AF? That time is generally the same across cycles...

FF says my LP is 13 days, that's why I was saying AF was super early since I was only 10dpo.

Sounds promising to me TTC ! I'd wait and see if she comes back today and if not test tomorrow!

Sounds promising to me TTC ! I'd wait and see if she comes back today and if not test tomorrow!

Def not getting my hopes up. Would a test show tomorrow if this is IB or does it take a little longer after IB? This has been a crazy cycle. Didn't get sore bbs at O and now if this is AF it's weird too. Still no sore bbs and no cramps like normal. I do have itchy bbs though lol.

Maybe. Depends on how much hgc is in your system, an early response might pick it up - tomorrow is when your AF is due, right? Many people get their pos the day AF is due but it takes longer for others to show.

I've read 48 hours after implantation you should get a reliable response...

Maybe. Depends on how much hgc is in your system, an early response might pick it up - tomorrow is when your AF is due, right? Many people get their pos the day AF is due but it takes longer for others to show.

Saturday AF is due. FF says my test date is Sunday. Guess I will just see how today plays out. If AF doesn't come back today I will prob test in the morning just to feed my poas addiction lol

TTC - Sounds like it could be IB instead of af!! So glad to hear that she is holding off for now. If it is IB I would wait a couple of days before testing. My fingers are still crossed! :)

Leetie - I love Wondfo bulk packs lol, so much cheaper. I showed them to my gyno and she said that they appear to be working just as well as the expensive ones at the store:thumbup:

Wow ttc i really really hope its IB not the witch. Ex!

Dragonfly I still have about 7 digis left so when i get a positive on the ic i can confirm with the smiley face.

Good plan Leetie :) I couldn't believe when I went to pick some up they were out! Lots of ladies trying to make babies I guess :)

Today's opk is darker! Getting kind of excited. We finally managed to bd this morning after my gyno told DH it's super important to have sex leading up to ovulation, not wait around until then. :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 1
Sounds like a good OBGYN! If that's not a positive, I don't know what is :)

Thanks Xanzaba :) we got a bd in this morning after the appointment so I'm feeling good about this!

Well ladies still no af. I had spot of brown when wiped that was about the size of the smileys over there ~~~> lol:wacko:

I definitely think it's positive Mrs! Sounds like your gyno gave him great advice, glad you got him to bd. Fx this is your month!!

If this isn't my month maybe I will try wondfo's because the IC's I had were some other brand I just thought they were all the same.

I just woke up from at 4hr nap lol, I'm going to go grocery shopping and see if the witch finds me by the end of the night if not I will let y'all know my poas result tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->