Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

I'm doing good. I tested today and it was bfn of course lol but it's only 9dpo so I had little hope. My temps are still up. Shouldn't they go down closer to AF if the witch is coming?

LOL run your hands under the faucet or turn on the water and hopefully the urge comes back.

Still early, I'm staying hopeful for you!:happydance: I think it's a good thing that your temps are up! I don't really know much about temping but from what I understand from reading other posts that usually it goes down before af, this is good!

Good idea on running water, lol I'll have to give that a try!

TTC- yes, your temps should go down at the end of the cycle. They say temps should stay up for 10-16 days and then fall, depending on your luteal phase (the time between O and AF). Here is a typical cycle for me.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3b5c56//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Dragonfly,I know exactly what you mean. I wake up in the morning running everything over, grab the stick and... nothing. Maybe this is how performance anxiety feels :)

I had a good appointment today! Every time they've done an ultrasound I have an ovarian cyst. Well, every time except today! The progesterone is supposed to help with that. Also, my TSH was in the "desired" range. Oh, how good to feel normal :) I have at least 12 follicles, small and waiting to mature, just like they should be.

Of course, this might only bring me up to normal odds, but still, I'll take it!

Good luck poas ladies!

This must be performance anxiety! Although gee, it's just an opk. I'd do anything to be in the tww already.

Glad to hear that your appointment went well, Xanzaba! Woohoo for no cyst!! I say they're better than normal odds, lots of luck and dust to you dear!

TTC- yes, your temps should go down at the end of the cycle. They say temps should stay up for 10-16 days and then fall, depending on your luteal phase (the time between O and AF). Here is a typical cycle for me.

My Ovulation Chart

Dragonfly,I know exactly what you mean. I wake up in the morning running everything over, grab the stick and... nothing. Maybe this is how performance anxiety feels :)

I had a good appointment today! Every time they've done an ultrasound I have an ovarian cyst. Well, every time except today! The progesterone is supposed to help with that. Also, my TSH was in the "desired" range. Oh, how good to feel normal :) I have at least 12 follicles, small and waiting to mature, just like they should be.

Good luck poas ladies!

I thought so! And congrats!! Glad everything went well. I'm going to have to hide the tests from myself lol.

I'm doing good. I tested today and it was bfn of course lol but it's only 9dpo so I had little hope. My temps are still up. Shouldn't they go down closer to AF if the witch is coming?

LOL run your hands under the faucet or turn on the water and hopefully the urge comes back.

Still early, I'm staying hopeful for you!:happydance: I think it's a good thing that your temps are up! I don't really know much about temping but from what I understand from reading other posts that usually it goes down before af, this is good!

Good idea on running water, lol I'll have to give that a try!

My Ovulation Chart

Good luck poas ladies!

This must be performance anxiety! Although gee, it's just an opk. I'd do anything to be in the tww already.

Glad to hear that your appointment went well, Xanzaba! Woohoo for no cyst!! I say they're better than normal odds, lots of luck and dust to you dear!

Thanks hun! But I still feel like there's little chance that it will be my month. Guess we will know soon enough.
I agree, I've decided the 2ww is better than waiting to O lol.

Compared my CD10 and CD12 opk's and the line is definitely getting darker! I hope this means I'm getting ready to O:happydance: I would much rather be in the tww than waiting to O lol.

What do you think ladies?

Attachments

• IMG_0971.jpg
    IMG_0971.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 4
Compared my CD10 and CD12 opk's and the line is definitely getting darker! I hope this means I'm getting ready to O:happydance: I would much rather be in the tww than waiting to O lol.

What do you think ladies?

Looks like if it's not pos it's pretty dang close!! Now I remember why I use digi's lol. Time to DTD!! :happydance::happydance:

I know!! Ugh, I hate that the store was out when I went to buy them!! I have first response ones though, should I use one of those tonight when I have to pee again?:haha:

I know!! Ugh, I hate that the store was out when I went to buy them!! I have first response ones though, should I use one of those tonight when I have to pee again?:haha:

I would! Of course I'm biased against IC!! I will never ever buy them again ugh. Paying more for FR and CBE is def worth my sanity.

Haha okay, thanks TTC :) Oh dear, now I have to muster up more pee again!! The water trick you suggested didn't work out so I took my dog on a walk in the COLD and that worked pretty dang quick:rofl:

We bd last night, should we again tonight and another time tomorrow if I get a for sure positive tomorrow?

Haha okay, thanks TTC :) Oh dear, now I have to muster up more pee again!! The water trick you suggested didn't work out so I took my dog on a walk in the COLD and that worked pretty dang quick:rofl:

We bd last night, should we again tonight and another time tomorrow if I get a for sure positive tomorrow?

After all I've read the more the merrier unless his count is low. Also, bd'ing the days before the O are more important than the ones after the pos opk. I'm a google aholic I have entirely too much time on my hands lol

Go dragonfly! I concur with TTC- go for it until you O!

Hey girls!

Xan congrats on your u/s im glad everything was good.

Dragonfly go catch that sticky bean. Its BD time!

Ttc i still have my fx for you this month gl :)

AFM- like i said the other day i dont think i ovulated this cycle. Yesterday i started spotting brown with some red in it. Than last night it was mostly red with cm now this morning its just light pink spotting when i wipe nothing on panty liner or anything. I dont have cramps or sore bbs but i dont always get them with af which makes me think that the months i didnt i must not have ovulated either. I called a couple doctors yesterday but just for an office visit its 200 so were still looking into insurances but it might have to wait until after the new year. We will wait and see. Im still ttc and im going to start temping and still use opk so i can get more data on my cycles.

Grr DH is playing hard to get and it's making me get grumpy. I've done plenty that usually works to get him going this morning but he finds something he needs to do.:grr: I thought during O time we were supposed to be more desirable not filled with repellent! This happens every cycle so I'm hoping to catch him when he gets home from work, I hope that this evening wont be too late.

Good luck Leetie.

Dragonfly- that must be frustrating. O shows up and no DH! Seems like you've been O'ing at more regular intervals- any tricks you want to share? :winkwink:

I'd definitely call that a pos opk dragonfly :) now to get your DH in the mood...

I wish my OPK was that dark today! It was entirely unimpressive earlier... I'm on CD 15, hopefully I'll see that sunshiney smily face within a couple days!

I'd definitely call that a pos opk dragonfly :) now to get your DH in the mood...

I wish my OPK was that dark today! It was entirely unimpressive earlier... I'm on CD 15, hopefully I'll see that sunshiney smily face within a couple days!

Oh gosh, that is a super positive opk then. I have another couple hours before taking my next one. DH asked when he was leaving for work if I was upset because we didn't :sex: - couldn't help but be blunt and say I was since I got my positive and now we're missing our chance YET AGAIN. His defense was last night I said it might be starting in the next day or two:dohh: If we don't bd tonight I'm going on strike.:coffee:

Good luck Leetie.

Dragonfly- that must be frustrating. O shows up and no DH! Seems like you've been O'ing at more regular intervals- any tricks you want to share? :winkwink:

I have no idea what I'm doing:haha: I'm actually beyond surprised that I'm O'ing earlier the past two cycles. I've been eating healthier, more veggies. Taking folic acid, chromium and potassium supplements every morning.

Hey ladies! Looks like there's a lot going on! Dragonfly you better wrangle him up whether he likes it or not lol. I'm still hanging in there. I spent the day out shopping trying to find a laptop and all I thought about was how much I wanted to sleep. Totally TMI but I noticed gunk in the undies so not sure what to make of that. Guess we will see what 11dpo brings. Hope y'all are all doing fine. Sorry I just skimmed the posts, I'm so tired I feel like it's 3am when it's only 9:30. Craziness I tell ya!

Hey ladies! Looks like there's a lot going on! Dragonfly you better wrangle him up whether he likes it or not lol. I'm still hanging in there. I spent the day out shopping trying to find a laptop and all I thought about was how much I wanted to sleep. Totally TMI but I noticed gunk in the undies so not sure what to make of that. Guess we will see what 11dpo brings. Hope y'all are all doing fine. Sorry I just skimmed the posts, I'm so tired I feel like it's 3am when it's only 9:30. Craziness I tell ya!

Haha, I'm working on it! Tonight we had better get it on because my opk's are looking good today:happydance:

Oh gosh, I've had days where I've just wanted to snooze. Weird about there being gunk, like cm? Are you testing at 11dpo or waiting until full 14dpo? Fingers crossed for you TTC!!

Could you ladies let me know what you think of today's opk? I can't really tell if it's positive quite yet... I think it's darker than yesterdays. Feeling a bit hopeful!

Attachments

• IMG_0977.jpg
    IMG_0977.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 1

Haha, I'm working on it! Tonight we had better get it on because my opk's are looking good today:happydance:

Oh gosh, I've had days where I've just wanted to snooze. Weird about there being gunk, like cm? Are you testing at 11dpo or waiting until full 14dpo? Fingers crossed for you TTC!!

Could you ladies let me know what you think of today's opk? I can't really tell if it's positive quite yet... I think it's darker than yesterdays. Feeling a bit hopeful!

Today would be a good day because your opk's look like tomorrow you will be hitting your surge. Hopefully you can get him in the mood!! I will prob test. I'm a poas aholic lol. Yeah gunk as in cm. Never noticed it being in the undies before.

Let's hope so! He got held up at work later than usual though so it's looking bleak :( But we'll see:winkwink:

Hmmm, maybe the cm is a good thing? I've read of ladies on here having more than usual cm and get bfp's! I hope this is it for you - when you test you must share!!:thumbup: Fingers and toes crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->