Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

I've heard that you can get a positive opk if you're preggo... Do you have any internet cheapies? 8 dpo is early but may be worth poas.

I did one this morning bfn but it's still early so who knows. Not gonna get my hopes up, disappointment sucks lol.

TTC - 9dpo is still way early, I know it's disappointing but try not to read too much into it:hugs: Plenty of chance still left!!

Negative opk yesterday, but I was happy to start them up again lol - so weird. Feeling hopeful this month!!

TTC - 9dpo is still way early, I know it's disappointing but try not to read too much into it:hugs: Plenty of chance still left!!

Negative opk yesterday, but I was happy to start them up again lol - so weird. Feeling hopeful this month!!

I'm only 8dpo I just did ic because of the pos opk. I hope this is your month!!! It's always nice when it's time to poas again lol. feels strange when waiting.

Ttc- I have everything crossed for you. How long are you going to wait to test again?

Dragonfly- I really hope this is your month. :dust:

Afm- I think i'm going to have an anovulatory cycle. It feels like my cp is getting lower and harder. Hopefully I just dont know what im feeling for yet but I havent had any ewcm or O pains. If I dont O this cycle think im going to call a gyno and see how much testing would cost.

Ttc- I have everything crossed for you. How long are you going to wait to test again?

Afm- I think i'm going to have an anovulatory cycle. It feels like my cp is getting lower and harder. Hopefully I just dont know what im feeling for yet but I havent had any ewcm or O pains. If I dont O this cycle think im going to call a gyno and see how much testing would cost.

Thanks hun! I have little hope though, but I still pray it happens. FF says the 27th is my test day but I don't know if I will last that long lol.

I didn't have my normal O tender boobs the first or second pos opk. The only sign I had was the wet feeling. I'm still not feeling anything. At least nothing I look too much into. Headache and tired with weird lower stomach twinges right this moment. Hopefully you get it all figured out. Eventually I hope I figure mine out too haha. :hugs:

I just did another digi opk and it's negative. I don't know what the heck is going on with my crazy body.

I'm only 8dpo I just did ic because of the pos opk. I hope this is your month!!! It's always nice when it's time to poas again lol. feels strange when waiting.

Oops, sorry I added a day there! I can't help but giggle over the fact that we enjoy peeing on sticks. Thank you, I'm staying hopeful for this month. :)

Thank you Leetie :) I hope that things figure themselves out so you don't have to go to the gyno, but if you do have to at least you'll get answers :) wishing you lots of luck and dust, and that you O soon.

I think they did update, it looks nice on my phone lol, haven't seen it on my laptop yet though.

I think they did update, it looks nice on my phone lol, haven't seen it on my laptop yet though.

Looks very terrible on the laptop. Haven't checked my phone. Very plain like it didn't load all the way or something hmmm.

Good luck ladies. TTC, sorry for being a bad poas influence. Think I went a little ic crazy this month. I like that we are all on different cycles, so we can always have someone to get excited with.

Tomorrow is cd4 and I'm going in for baseline scan. I'll also get my thyroid results to see if the synthroid is helping.

Good luck at your scan tomorrow Xan! Hope your thyroid results are good :)

I was thinking the same thing TTC I refreshed the page on my tablet because I thought it didnt load. I dont care for it its to light.

Xanzaba good luck on your scan tomorrow!

TTC - Oh goodness now I see what you mean! It's like someone turned the brightness way up and I almost have to squint - yup, don't like it one bit!

Anyone heard from Newlywed? Hope she's doing alright:thumbup:

Good luck ladies. TTC, sorry for being a bad poas influence. Think I went a little ic crazy this month. I like that we are all on different cycles, so we can always have someone to get excited with.

Tomorrow is cd4 and I'm going in for baseline scan. I'll also get my thyroid results to see if the synthroid is helping.

Good luck hun!! I have a poas addiction so no worries lol.

How are we doing today ladies?

I'm feeling absolutely silly as I am waiting to poas for my opk this afternoon, my bladder is being shy!! I have to go, then I whip out the opk and then the urge to go is gone.:rofl: WTH?

How are we doing today ladies?

I'm feeling absolutely silly as I am waiting to poas for my opk this afternoon, my bladder is being shy!! I have to go, then I whip out the opk and then the urge to go is gone.:rofl: WTH?

I'm doing good. I tested today and it was bfn of course lol but it's only 9dpo so I had little hope. My temps are still up. Shouldn't they go down closer to AF if the witch is coming?

LOL run your hands under the faucet or turn on the water and hopefully the urge comes back.

TTC- yes, your temps should go down at the end of the cycle. They say temps should stay up for 10-16 days and then fall, depending on your luteal phase (the time between O and AF). Here is a typical cycle for me.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3b5c56//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Dragonfly,I know exactly what you mean. I wake up in the morning running everything over, grab the stick and... nothing. Maybe this is how performance anxiety feels :)

I had a good appointment today! Every time they've done an ultrasound I have an ovarian cyst. Well, every time except today! The progesterone is supposed to help with that. Also, my TSH was in the "desired" range. Oh, how good to feel normal :) I have at least 12 follicles, small and waiting to mature, just like they should be.

Of course, this might only bring me up to normal odds, but still, I'll take it!

Good luck poas ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"