Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

TTC - I can't blame you for wanting answers now, I would be bouncing off the walls if I were in your position of waiting! CM is a good sign, lots of ladies get that leading up to a bfp! I hope this is the case for you:hugs: The line at the writing is the control line, so it looks like that's my positive! Woohoo!

Thank you Xanzaba! I got super excited about the positive. So we bd the day before the positive, skipped the positive day because DH wasn't feeling it but we bd this morning as soon as we got up.

TTC - I can't blame you for wanting answers now, I would be bouncing off the walls if I were in your position of waiting! CM is a good sign, lots of ladies get that leading up to a bfp! I hope this is the case for you:hugs: The line at the writing is the control line, so it looks like that's my positive! Woohoo!

Thank you Xanzaba! I got super excited about the positive. So we bd the day before the positive, skipped the positive day because DH wasn't feeling it but we bd this morning as soon as we got up.

I'm lucky I'm still sane lol. Woohoo!! The dreaded 2ww starts yay!! FX for you hun.

I'm lucky I'm still sane lol. Woohoo!! The dreaded 2ww starts yay!! FX for you hun.

I'll say! We're here to keep you sane... or is it that we're all crazy so we all fit in?:wack: lol

It's so silly how happy I am to be in the 2ww! I can't decide if I should take my last FR opk to confirm that the surge is ending or just let it roll. Either way, I'm happy we bd the day before the positive and today!

I'll say! We're here to keep you sane... or is it that we're all crazy so we all fit in?:wack: lol

It's so silly how happy I am to be in the 2ww! I can't decide if I should take my last FR opk to confirm that the surge is ending or just let it roll. Either way, I'm happy we bd the day before the positive and today!

LOL, we're all such a happy bunch. I have to say if I have to go through the long journey of TTC at least I've met some pretty awesome ladies along the way! I'm probably the last person to mention POAS because the POAS addiction in me says what the heck use it, what's the sense in keeping just one lol.

I totally agree :) There's a lot of bumps in the road while working on ttc but thank goodness for all the wonderful ladies that we find here that offer support.

Haha yeah, why not use the last one? Could always go get more:dohh: Oh my word...

hey girls im 11dpo now af due in 3, im feeling kinda out as no major symptoms have been spotted, this eve I have like intermittent kidney pain if u get me, in my lower back it moves from one side to the other, I went to a football game today though and was stood in the cold for a few hours but its like at the top of my hips but in my back! no othr kidney infection signs what do we think? x

Oh goodness, I hope it's not a kidney infection! Don't feel your out just by not feeling pregnancy symptoms, often times ladies get bfp's when they don't feel anything.

me too, normally with kidney inf id get nausea which ive not had just feel like everything I feel I try and relate it to maybe being Pg, hell if I got an earache I know my google tool bar would have "is earache an early sign of pregnancy" loool x

uGroup :hug:

I was ttc for one year before I found this website and you ladies and, yes, I am more sane since I met you:)

Dragonfly and TTC, I love that through all this uncertainty you've maintained a sense of humor. Hope that I can pull off such grace at my next set back (Goodness knows there will be one!)

Labgal, Leetie, Liz_N? How are you holding up?

4dpo/dpiui for me and not much to report. Par for the course I guess :)

hey girls im 11dpo now af due in 3, im feeling kinda out as no major symptoms have been spotted, this eve I have like intermittent kidney pain if u get me, in my lower back it moves from one side to the other, I went to a football game today though and was stood in the cold for a few hours but its like at the top of my hips but in my back! no othr kidney infection signs what do we think? x

Ugh, I hate those. Get about 1/year.

I totally agree :) There's a lot of bumps in the road while working on ttc but thank goodness for all the wonderful ladies that we find here that offer support.

Haha yeah, why not use the last one? Could always go get more:dohh: Oh my word...
bhahaha I'm a bad influence. I'm sitting here debating on whether to go get opks or hpts LOL. If it weren't for the fact that I only get cm during O then I wouldn't even be debating the opks. Who am I kidding, I'm a POAS addict haha.

Lots of women get bfp and never had a clue because they had no symptoms. My SIL is 6mo preg and hasn't had a single symptom. She's just now started to show and says her bbs are a little tender now. So just wait it out, too bad I don't practice what I preach lol.

I was ttc for one year before I found this website and you ladies and, yes, I am more sane since I met you:)

Dragonfly and TTC, I love that through all this uncertainty you've maintained a sense of humor. Hope that I can pull off such grace at my next set back (Goodness knows there will be one!)

Awwwwy! Me too, I couldn't imagine going through the craziness alone. We have to keep a sense of humor or go absolutely crazy. Gotta laugh it off and keep going. YAY for 4dpo!!

bhahaha I'm a bad influence. I'm sitting here debating on whether to go get opks or hpts LOL. If it weren't for the fact that I only get cm during O then I wouldn't even be debating the opks. Who am I kidding, I'm a POAS addict haha.

:rofl: How could you corrupt me? Haha. I would go for the hpts for sure, I don't know about the opks though.

I can't imagine going a year of trying without BnB, I'd drive my poor DH crazy of baby chatter:wacko:

And you will Xanzaba :) You've got us for comical relief!:haha:

Ttc- i am so sorry your still in limbo :hugs: i really really hope you get answers soon.

Dragonfly- woohoo 2ww let the s.s begin lol ive never been a poas addict ive only done maybe 6 prego tests n the last 5 years but that may change talking to you ladies and since i have 20 ic's :)

Xan- im here just been busy af is finally gone woot woot! I may start opks tomorrow.

Florence- your not out till the witch shows i will pray you get your bfp soon.

Lol Leetie having 20 ic tests is dangerous, I would go trough them like crazy. Shame on me haha.

I did another opk, aw geez, the test line got even darker!! Is it possible I ovulated already though, I had all the O pains yesterday and nothing today along with my cm getting creamy... Or does the super positive opk mean I haven't O'd yet?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 0
Ttc- i am so sorry your still in limbo :hugs: i really really hope you get answers soon.

Dragonfly- woohoo 2ww let the s.s begin lol ive never been a poas addict ive only done maybe 6 prego tests n the last 5 years but that may change talking to you ladies and since i have 20 ic's :)

Xan- im here just been busy af is finally gone woot woot! I may start opks tomorrow.

Florence- your not out till the witch shows i will pray you get your bfp soon.

Thanks! Hopefully something happens soon. I'm a bad influence so don't let me inspire you to POAS often lol.
Lol Leetie having 20 ic tests is dangerous, I would go trough them like crazy. Shame on me haha.

I did another opk, aw geez, the test line got even darker!! Is it possible I ovulated already though, I had all the O pains yesterday and nothing today along with my cm getting creamy... Or does the super positive opk mean I haven't O'd yet?

Awww man! That looks REALLY positive. See look what happened now I caused you confusion too. I'm not sure what the different cm's mean I should check that out I guess.

Son of a gun! Well, we still bd this morning so at least if I'm O'ing today or tomorrow we're covered. And now I'm out of opk's which is even worse:haha: Guess I'll have the rest of the night to decide whether to buy more or just bd it out

Son of a gun! Well, we still bd this morning so at least if I'm O'ing today or tomorrow we're covered. And now I'm out of opk's which is even worse:haha: Guess I'll have the rest of the night to decide whether to buy more or just bd it out

Sorry hun! At least all the bd'ing you've been doing you know you're covered lol :thumbup::happydance:

Let's hope so TTC! AF is due in 12 days anyways so I'll just have to see.

Hey ladies how is everyone today any more addicts give into their addiction and poas? lol

Dragonfly wow those lines are crazy confusing. Atleast you got bd in just incase. Fx this is your month. When do you normally do your ic opks?

Ttc- im not easily influenced lol im hoping vitex gets my cycles regulated so i have a better idea when af is expected and maybe if im actually late i will become a poas addict :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->