Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Hmm, kind of crampy (5dpo) and got emotional over a popular that usually has no effect.

But maybe it's just travel related fatigue...

Hey ladies! Hope everyone is doing well! We are back from the wedding weekend - those tears were definitely not two week wait related!

I have the gyn appointment in a couple of hours. She's a new one for me since we moved states, hopefully all concerns will be addressed. I have a sneaking suspicion I am just normal and will likely come across as neurotic :lol:

6dpo for me today and I started ss last night when I fell asleep on dh at 9 and woke up with sore bb and crampy pelvis. I always have sore breasts post o so its really not too much of a sign for me other than its in a different area... But I think I'm just grasping at straws for now!

:hugs: to you all... Looking for updates!

Hey ladies how is everyone today any more addicts give into their addiction and poas? lol

Dragonfly wow those lines are crazy confusing. Atleast you got bd in just incase. Fx this is your month. When do you normally do your ic opks?

Ttc- im not easily influenced lol im hoping vitex gets my cycles regulated so i have a better idea when af is expected and maybe if im actually late i will become a poas addict :haha:

I decided not to feed my poas addiction and didn't buy more opk's, we're just going to keep bd'ing every other day until the 15th. I usually do opk's from CD10 until I hit positive, but since my ultrasound on CD22 proved I was near ovulation the two positives I just hit I believe are true, especially with the side pains I had.

Hmm, kind of crampy (5dpo) and got emotional over a popular that usually has no effect.

But maybe it's just travel related fatigue...

Could fatigue... could be good things. Fingers crossed it's good things:winkwink:

Hey ladies! Hope everyone is doing well! We are back from the wedding weekend - those tears were definitely not two week wait related!

I have the gyn appointment in a couple of hours. She's a new one for me since we moved states, hopefully all concerns will be addressed. I have a sneaking suspicion I am just normal and will likely come across as neurotic :lol:

6dpo for me today and I started ss last night when I fell asleep on dh at 9 and woke up with sore bb and crampy pelvis. I always have sore breasts post o so its really not too much of a sign for me other than its in a different area... But I think I'm just grasping at straws for now!

:hugs: to you all... Looking for updates!

I love weddings, they're so fun! Best of luck at your gyno appointment, let us know how it goes. I'm sure you're normal as well (aside from the neurotic that we all share lol) but I hope that she will be proactive :) Fingers crossed for you labgal, you're already at 6dpo - almost there!!

AFM: DH was grabbing at me when I was doing dishes after breakfast and my nipples are so sore. When he apologized I told him it's a good thing, hopefully that means the egg released. So he got excited and rubbing my tummy saying "go egg go! find the swimmers!" I'm really nervous how the 15th will turn out for us!

Labgal- your wedding? If so, congrats!

Dragonfly- your DH sounds too cute :)

What was the song Xanzaba? DH has become infinitely sweeter after our gyno appointment, and has began to state how he really hopes we're pregnant by Christmas. Although he has moments where he goes into complete panic about it all lol

Bah xan now I have that song stuck in my head! Hehe!

Everything was fine at the appointment, all looks and feels normal, no signs of endo or anything like that. She said if we aren't pregnant in another 4 months then insurance will cover further investigation but since I'm getting positive opk around the same day every month there's likely no O problems.... she said she expects to see us sooner than the four months with a bfp so her hope is giving me hope!

Not my wedding BTW - one of our friends. Our wedding was in May. This one brought back those wonderful memories though!

Dragonfly its funny your dh said go egg go - mine does almost the same thing at O time "the egg laying dance" where he bobbles around me rubbing my stomach singing about eggs and super sperm :ROFL: so glad to have him because he's very positive and supportive - every month is the month it will be to him and he takes on all house jobs he thinks may be "dangerous" like changing kitty litter and such. We are lucky to have dhs like that!

TTC & leetie - what's up in your worlds?

Everything was fine at the appointment, all looks and feels normal, no signs of endo or anything like that. She said if we aren't pregnant in another 4 months then insurance will cover further investigation but since I'm getting positive opk around the same day every month there's likely no O problems.... she said she expects to see us sooner than the four months with a bfp so her hope is giving me hope!

Not my wedding BTW - one of our friends. Our wedding was in May. This one brought back those wonderful memories though!

Dragonfly its funny your dh said go egg go - mine does almost the same thing at O time "the egg laying dance" where he bobbles around me rubbing my stomach singing about eggs and super sperm :ROFL: so glad to have him because he's very positive and supportive - every month is the month it will be to him and he takes on all house jobs he thinks may be "dangerous" like changing kitty litter and such. We are lucky to have dhs like that!

I'm so glad to hear you had a good gyno appointment! She's very correct, I have faith that you'll be back in there soon with a bfp!!

We're wedding month twins! We were married in May too :) Haha I like the super sperm comment your dh makes. So thankful that our dh's are amazing. Although mine hasn't felt like it was our month up until now, he's pretty certain this will be it and I hope he's right! Can't wait until bfp so I don't have to clean the kitty litter anymore:rofl:

Yay for may weddings! What day were you two? We were the 18th. Hard to believe its been half a year already!

We were on the 22nd! :) So crazy that it's almost been half a year. Time really does fly when you're having fun:haha:

Hey ladies how is everyone today any more addicts give into their addiction and poas? lol

Dragonfly wow those lines are crazy confusing. Atleast you got bd in just incase. Fx this is your month. When do you normally do your ic opks?

Ttc- im not easily influenced lol im hoping vitex gets my cycles regulated so i have a better idea when af is expected and maybe if im actually late i will become a poas addict :haha:

Vitex seemed to really help me when I took it regularly so hopefully it does the same for you! FX hun!

Glad everything went well, hopefully you will get your bfp sooner than that!!

It's nice having supportive people. I don't share my craziness with my fiancee. He knows I do all the crazy stuff and he's just like ok if it happens and ok if not. We are both in school so he's not in a rush, but I am. Being 33 I'm getting worried. :(

I took another test and I think I'm imagining a very VERY faint second line lol. I really think I want it so bad that it may not be there. I'm going to test again tomorrow and see. It's past the 10 min mark so taking a pic would be pointless now I will share tomorrow if I see the same invisible line lol. It's strange because if I go by the second smiley that wasn't confirmed with temps today would be the day AF was due that's why I think I'm seeing things in my head. We will see tomorrow. I've had creamy cm off and on and then last night ewcm. Tired of confusion already! GL to you ladies that will be testing soon, FX!!!!

I have to share so all of you can laugh as hard as I am. So apparently while I was sleeping I took off my earrings and put them on my table. Now I have worn these earrings and never taken them off except to clean them for well over a year now and suddenly last night I must of had a crazy dream and took them off. I was searching the bed looking for them and looked on my table and there they were lmbo. I'm seriously cracking up here hahahahaha.

TTC - You're only 33, don't stress too much! You MUST post a picture of tomorrow's test! I will line gaze with you! I think that you had a faint line today is extremely promising and cannot wait for tomorrow's test :)

What a crazy night! I wonder what in your dream made you take them off lol

TTC - You're only 33, don't stress too much! You MUST post a picture of tomorrow's test! I will line gaze with you! I think that you had a faint line today is extremely promising and cannot wait for tomorrow's test :)

What a crazy night! I wonder what in your dream made you take them off lol

I've heard so much that after 35 our eggs have very bad quality etc so I'm starting to freak. I will def post a pic tomorrow. My boobs hurt so bad today. I left to go to the store and was gone for an hour and came back with cm all in my undies. So I guess it could be AF coming or I'm just now ovulating or something. And LOL I don't have a clue what I would have had a dream about that made me take off my earrings. It just struck me as hilarious. I laughed and laughed. I'm officially going crazy haha.

I've heard so much that after 35 our eggs have very bad quality etc so I'm starting to freak. I will def post a pic tomorrow. My boobs hurt so bad today. I left to go to the store and was gone for an hour and came back with cm all in my undies. So I guess it could be AF coming or I'm just now ovulating or something. And LOL I don't have a clue what I would have had a dream about that made me take off my earrings. It just struck me as hilarious. I laughed and laughed. I'm officially going crazy haha.

Aw, you've got 2 more years before stressing! I think your bfp is right around the corner, I can't wait to see tomorrow's test! :)

Aw, you've got 2 more years before stressing! I think your bfp is right around the corner, I can't wait to see tomorrow's test! :)

I'm really nervous lol.

Don't be nervous! Every lady in this thread has their fingers and toes crossed for you TTC, no matter what we're holding in with you!

Aw, TTC :hugs:

I'm 35 and we've been trying for 2 years, so I know the feeling, but it's important not to let the numbers stress you out. I've been in school/training forever and couldn't think about having a baby until a couple of years ago and I was a bit worried about my age. But when we went to RE he called me young! They have tests you can do to check your egg quality and ovarian reserve. Both tests were fine.

Besides, it sounds like you might not have to worry anymore!

urghhhh im so full of cold/flu I cant leave the house to buy a PG test!! mums coming over to bring me paracetamol and fresh juice etc, she asked if there was anything else I needed, really wanted to say yeah a pg test lol but didn't, and now that means ill have to wait to test till thurs which will be cd 15!! due on tomorrow maybe I wont need a test lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->