Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Hey guys i gotta run but wanted to say have a great positive day!

My wedding was may 17th!

ok sooooo... today 13dpo I caved in ... I bought a cheapo early response test, it said read in 5 mins and can take upto 15 so im cautious because I got a faint line that turned very obvious by 20mins!! im cautious cause its a cheapo, it was afternoon pee and ive been drinking loads of fluids to try and get over my cold but.... its a sort of BFP for meeee!! babydust to rub off on u all please!! xx

Yay flo ! That's awesome! Congrats!

Leetie - this year? If so that's crazy we have 3 weddings within a week on this thread :)

TTC I want your bfp already!

Xan & dragonfly how's the tww going today for you guys?

7 dpo for me today and I had pretty strong cramping earlier but it seems to have subsided some, but now have a crazy head cold I didn't have until about an hour ago... Stuffy nose and major dizziness/floaty feeling. Disproportionately pissed about some work stuff that a guy I was training royally ruined while I was gone. I started crying about it because now we have to order all new stuff that comes out of my costs and influences numbers. I started crying about it, so lame, but the girls cheered me up! Working to stay positive!

Update me ladies!

Oh my goodness Florence!! Congratulations!

Leetie - Yay for another May wedding!! :)

TTC - Come on TTC body, give that bfp!

Labgal - I'm sorry you had a rough day at work:hugs: Thank goodness you had girls there to cheer you up! 7dpo already, you're halfway there:happydance: Excited for your testing!

AFM: Only 3dpo today. O is definitely confirmed because my face is broken out still (booo) and my nipples are freaky sore. They're poking way far out from my boobs too, a little longer than my pinkie nail! I showed DH and he was like "what's wrong with them!" :dohh: Just 10 more days until I test, I'm getting nervous!

Oh my goodness Florence!! Congratulations!

Leetie - Yay for another May wedding!! :)

TTC - Come on TTC body, give that bfp!

Labgal - I'm sorry you had a rough day at work:hugs: Thank goodness you had girls there to cheer you up! 7dpo already, you're halfway there:happydance: Excited for your testing!

AFM: Only 3dpo today. O is definitely confirmed because my face is broken out still (booo) and my nipples are freaky sore. They're poking way far out from my boobs too, a little longer than my pinkie nail! I showed DH and he was like "what's wrong with them!" :dohh: Just 10 more days until I test, I'm getting nervous!

hehe that made me giggle "whats wrong with them" lol, my DH would say that sort of thing, never reassurance like, oh yeah don't worry just something like eeew or whats wrong with them!! xx

Aww hehe, I always get post O sore and itchy boobs... So annoying! If it makes you feel better mine have turned purple on the tips, a blood flow thing I guess...? DH told me not to be self conscious and that he'd love my boobs no matter what color they are lol. Glad he's not picky!

Not saying my hubby is picky but he sure was shocked at the sight of my nipples. He asked if I needed some cream or something for them:dohh:

Today should be our bd day if we stick to bd'ing every other day, but I just don't feel up to it! Since I'm pretty certain I've O'd I think I can take the day off of sex:haha:

Oh not saying he is! I'm sure he'd love them in anyway way/shape/form! Its sweet that he worries about you like that hehe :)

Take the night (or day depending on where you are) off if you aren't feeling up to it! May be a good idea to take a little break so it doesn't feel scheduled, and if it happens it happens :)

Aw, TTC :hugs:

I'm 35 and we've been trying for 2 years, so I know the feeling, but it's important not to let the numbers stress you out. I've been in school/training forever and couldn't think about having a baby until a couple of years ago and I was a bit worried about my age. But when we went to RE he called me young! They have tests you can do to check your egg quality and ovarian reserve. Both tests were fine.

Besides, it sounds like you might not have to worry anymore!
Thanks for sharing, makes me feel a little better!

Don't be nervous! Every lady in this thread has their fingers and toes crossed for you TTC, no matter what we're holding in with you!
Awwwy thanks! I tested but it's def bfn. The only way to see a line is holding the light behind it and I'm guessing there's something inside that's causing that. Gosh I wish AF would come already.

ok sooooo... today 13dpo I caved in ... I bought a cheapo early response test, it said read in 5 mins and can take upto 15 so im cautious because I got a faint line that turned very obvious by 20mins!! im cautious cause its a cheapo, it was afternoon pee and ive been drinking loads of fluids to try and get over my cold but.... its a sort of BFP for meeee!! babydust to rub off on u all please!! xx

YAY!! Congrats hun!

TTC - I've definitely seen that shadow line before... like... If I just hold it with a floodlight behind it I can totally see a hint of a line!

But I'm not giving up hope that you'll get your bfp this cycle!

I took a pic but I feel sure it's a bfn.

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 5
  • test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 5
TTC - I've definitely seen that shadow line before... like... If I just hold it with a floodlight behind it I can totally see a hint of a line!

But I'm not giving up hope that you'll get your bfp this cycle!

Yep that's what it was. I popped the test open and took pics.

I think I can kind of see the shadow but it might be my mind filling in the blank... :( doesn't look positive YET. Maybe give it a few more days and see what happens. Some people don't get their bfp until 6 weeks!

I think I can kind of see the shadow but it might be my mind filling in the blank... :( doesn't look positive YET. Maybe give it a few more days and see what happens. Some people don't get their bfp until 6 weeks!

That's the strip out of the test. I took it out and laid it on the computer because I thought I was seeing a shadow in the test. I will wait a little longer and test again but being patient isn't something I do easily lol.

So I had to run to the store really quick wasn't even thinking and took an IC opk brushed my teeth looked at it and the second line was pretty dark already then I ran out the door now I'm kicking myself in th's butt because it will be wayyyyy after 10 mins when I make it back with all this traffic ughhhh. Why do I torture myself lol. although I'm pretty excited that the IC FINALLY changed for me haha. So could I just now be O'ing even though temps confirmed before? My boobs are really hurting yesterday and now today and lots of cm too so maybe??

Gosh TTC I wish I had something better to say :( Still hoping for you though!

That's crazy that all you ladies got married at the same time.

TTC- I can kind of see a line.

6 dpo and the only thing I'm really noticing is white, creamy cm (sorry if tmi). The cramps I had yesterday went away. Also, I'm really tired, but that could be the whole daylight savings time effect.

Just as I suspected I got home and my lines are pretty dang dark on the opk but its wayyyyyy past my 10 minutes. So I'm gonna do another opk later tonight n tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->