Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

That's crazy that all you ladies got married at the same time.

TTC- I can kind of see a line.

6 dpo and the only thing I'm really noticing is white, creamy cm (sorry if tmi). The cramps I had yesterday went away. Also, I'm really tired, but that could be the whole daylight savings time effect.
I don't know because I stopped looking, the longer I looked the more my mind made an invisible line lol

That's crazy that all you ladies got married at the same time.

TTC- I can kind of see a line.

6 dpo and the only thing I'm really noticing is white, creamy cm (sorry if tmi). The cramps I had yesterday went away. Also, I'm really tired, but that could be the whole daylight savings time effect.

It is really neat that we're all May ladies newlyweds!

I'm thinking daylight savings is making me raelly tired too, I'm already ready for bed and it's only 7pm :sleep:

Just as I suspected I got home and my lines are pretty dang dark on the opk but its wayyyyyy past my 10 minutes. So I'm gonna do another opk later tonight n tomorrow.

Let us know how the opk turns out tonight, I hope it gives you better answers.

I went and got dollar tree opk's and took another one. This is just now. What the heck is going on?!?! I can clearly see the test line is way darker than the control. I'm really confused now. Dang these tests lol.

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 6
Holy cow that is a dark test line! Maybe your body failed to ovulate previously so you're gearing up to do it again?

ttc- could it be your just now ovulating? I would suggest booking an appointment with your gyn and asking her to monitor one of your cycles through ultrasounds. That way you can be super sure when your ovulating.

Holy cow that is a dark test line! Maybe your body failed to ovulate previously so you're gearing up to do it again?

ttc- could it be your just now ovulating? I would suggest booking an appointment with your gyn and asking her to monitor one of your cycles through ultrasounds. That way you can be super sure when your ovulating.

Now you see why I'm confused lol. Could that be possible even when temps confirmed it before? And then the spotting doesn't make sense right? I thought HPT's should show if you're preggo and getting pos opk's so maybe I am just now O'ing. Nothing would surprise me out of this cycle. Just in case we got to bd'ing lol.

Yeah stick to bd'ing for sure. I wonder if you're about to O... do you think you'll be getting insurance any time soon? An ultrasound would definitely help figuring out what on earth is going on with ovulation.

Yeah stick to bd'ing for sure. I wonder if you're about to O... do you think you'll be getting insurance any time soon? An ultrasound would definitely help figuring out what on earth is going on with ovulation.
Yes we've been looking into insurance. I will be so glad because this is exhausting lol. I'm going to test again tomorrow hpt and opk and see what happens. Right now I'm passing out for the night. I will update as soon as I test tomorrow. Thanks for all the support!!

We got married May 17th 2013 :)

Ttc wow im sorry your so confused and still in limbo like dragonfly said keep bding just incase.

Labgal glas your appointment went well i hope the doc was right and you will get your bfp soon.

Sorry i havent been on much been busy. DH owns his own business hes remodeling a house( new floors, new kitchen, new bathroom, adding a bathroom) so ive been with him everyday.

TTC that's very confusing! I agree that it could be you were gearing up to O and never Od , or I have heard of rare circumstances when people have 2 Os a week apart but that's typically a result of medication? And it may just be hearsay. It could be that the opk is acting like a pos preg test but you would have a pos actual hpt if that was the case. Definitely keep bding ! I'm sorry for all the frustration you are experiencing!

Leetie - that sounds fun to me! Is your dh a contractor? We are diy-ers, just about finished remodeling our bathroom, doing the kitchen next, which I am super excited for - we bought the house last year knowing we were going to gut those two areas, and I can't wait to get rid of the 1960s/70s horror show that is the kitchen!

TTC - Wishing you the best of luck, just keep bd'ing! When you and OH get insurance I would go get an ultrasound done when you think you're O'ing to see what's going on in there.

Leetie - That sounds really neat! When we eventually own a home we plan to be diy-ers but for now we're in apartment where we have no creative freedom.

I'm surprised how many of us May ladies are here!:happydance: It was a beautiful month to get married :)

Labgal hes not licensed but hes been doing this kind of work since he was really young. He can do just about anything electrical,plumbing, building. he is is very talented and he does what he loves which is important.

May was beautiful I couldnt have asked for a more perfect beautiful day there were only about 20 people there we rented a house on virgina beach right on the beach and got married on the beach its was perfect.

so yesterdays opk was dark but not positive im pretty sure im close though ive been a little crampy and today ewcm. we will deffinately bd tonight and if my opk is positive today we will bd tomorrow and the next couple days to be sure.

Aw your beach wedding sounds so romantic Leetie :) Your bd'ing plan sounds excellent and I hope you catch that egg! Lots of luck and dust!!

Leetie - there's nothing more important than doing what you love! I think people get too caught up in what sounds glamorous rather than finding something theyare passionate about. Trade professions are really satisfying because you can look at what you have done and say I Built That, its remarkable! Your DH sounds like mine in a way - he is electrically certified and worked as a plumbers apprentice for a time but isn't cert in plumbing or woodworking, etc. But he can still do all those things and he's been teaching me as well. And I might mention its damn sexy! Love it when dh is all greasy!

Your wedding sounds awesome and very romantic too! We had a fairly small one, too. On the lawn of an old inn my grandparents use to take my parents and I to when they were alive :) and dh wore his fathers ashes in a phylactory so he would be there too. lots of flowers everywhere under the sun!

How about you dragonfly? What was your wedding like? :)

Ok ladies here's the test today. Am I crazy or is there a line there????

Attachments

• newtest.jpg
    newtest.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 11
Those weddings sound amazing, hopefully mine will be too one day!! I think we are just going to keep bd'ing and see if the imaginary line I see pops up in a couple of days. No more hpts till Saturday. But I'm going to take a opk to see if it's still positive tonight. That should give me some answers if it disappears again.

I can't see it lovie though it is a bit dark :(

I can't see it lovie though it is a bit dark :(
I can only barely see it, I put it on countdowntopregnancy.com and used the tools and can see there's a line there but I'm not getting my hopes up till Saturday. If it's really there it should be darker by Saturday. Here's the image. I clicked on greyscale and see the line but not really on the invert. Click lighten and you can see it there too.
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=194728

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->