Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

yes ive used this test so I do know where it shud be but I can see a mark, definitely I wouldn't lie to u I even tilted my laptop and wiped the screen to make sure, its veeery faint but I can c something, and I usually don't reply if I think I cant c it cause I feel mean saying so (not that it is mean) if it was mine id think I saw a line is what im saying. I clicked on the other link I cant see it inverted but I can see on the pic I replied to xx

Ohhh I can see it with the grey scale! Its very faint but I do see it!

yes ive used this test so I do know where it shud be but I can see a mark, definitely I wouldn't lie to u I even tilted my laptop and wiped the screen to make sure, its veeery faint but I can c something, and I usually don't reply if I think I cant c it cause I feel mean saying so (not that it is mean) if it was mine id think I saw a line is what im saying. I clicked on the other link I cant see it inverted but I can see on the pic I replied to xx
lol you sound like me with the test I tilted it all different ways and seen it finally but I can't see it inverted either. I can see it when clicking greyscale and lighten but not on inverted.

Oh and for symptom spotting the cramps haven't really return, every now and then I get a little wave of light cramping but nothing noteworthy really.

I did notice a change in my CM I haven't had any cycle - though probably tmi it smells different, starting yesterday. Kind of hard to describe. Its not a bad or gross smell like I have an infection or anything... Its like butteryish. OK, that does make it sound gross lol.

Oh and for symptom spotting the cramps haven't really return, every now and then I get a little wave of light cramping but nothing noteworthy really.

I did notice a change in my CM I haven't had any cycle - though probably tmi it smells different, starting yesterday. Kind of hard to describe. Its not a bad or gross smell like I have an infection or anything... Its like butteryish. OK, that does make it sound gross lol.
How many dpo are you?? And all the stuff we've all shared I'm starting to think nothing is TMI anymore haha. I'm confused? Is it a buttery color or buttery smelling? lol.

You definitely aren't crazy! Can't speak for myself though ;) I'm 9dpo today, I thought I was 8dpo but I just looked at the calendar and realized I was a day further along than I thought! Woohoo.

Kind of both, to answer...but mostly I meant in smell but now that you mention it is kind of like a very pale yellowish too. I'd think it was dietary but I don't even eat butter! I cook with olive oil!

You definitely aren't crazy! Can't speak for myself though ;) I'm 9dpo today, I thought I was 8dpo but I just looked at the calendar and realized I was a day further along than I thought! Woohoo.

Kind of both, to answer...but mostly I meant in smell but now that you mention it is kind of like a very pale yellowish too. I'd think it was dietary but I don't even eat butter! I cook with olive oil!

The TTC journey eventually makes all of us crazy hehe. I have read threads about a yellowish discharge but I can't remember what they said about it. Mine has all been creamy white like lotion and ewcm so I'm not sure about it. As for it smelling buttery that's strange especially since you don't eat butter. I would say google but that will only make you crazy lol. YAY for 9dpo. When is AF due??

Rofl I already googled! A different smell does apparently happen to some people so hopefully its a good sign! I know its def not an infection as I was at gyn Monday and I'm all clear, no yeast or bv. AF is due Monday. So close yet so far..

Rofl I already googled! A different smell does apparently happen to some people so hopefully its a good sign! I know its def not an infection as I was at gyn Monday and I'm all clear, no yeast or bv. AF is due Monday. So close yet so far..

hahaha. Between my google addiction and my poas addiction I'm doomed to stay confused. Hopefully the next few days fly by!! FX for you hun!! Let's hope this is the lucky bfp thread. Florence got hers now time for the rest of us!!!

TTC!!! Wow, such exciting news. I can't believe I was so busy today I haven't had a chance to check in on my ladies! I see a faint line. Are you going to test again soon? Go in for a blood test?

TTC!!! Wow, such exciting news. I can't believe I was so busy today I haven't had a chance to check in on my ladies! I see a faint line. Are you going to test again soon? Go in for a blood test?

I'm very cautious because I'm not so sure about it so I'm going to test again on Saturday. About to do another opk and see what happens. Really sore boobs today ahhh!

This is way after the time. I knew better than to look at it lol. And you can definitely see it on invert now but it doesn't count being so long after ugh. Hurry up Saturday!!!
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=194801

Attachments

• newnew.jpg
    newnew.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 4
Well, they say evaps don't have any color. So, if it is tinted, that may be the real deal... Hard to say from photo though

So here's the opk I just took. The positive happened within seconds. Craziness. I'm sending 3 pics. first one is after 15 seconds, second 30secs and third after 3 mins. I've NEVER seen an opk change positive as the dye was going. How fast do you ladies normally get a positive opk?? Grasping at straws huh? lol

Attachments

• 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 30.jpg
    30.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 3min.jpg
    3min.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 2
Labgal - I think I'll be off buttered toast for a few days:haha:

TTC - This is very exciting! Looking forward to Saturday!! :)

Well ladies, apparently it was a shadow yesterday because I tested again and it's clearly bfn. So I guess I'm just now ovulating, I deleted my first positive opk from FF and going to see if they confirm this O. I'm forgetting all the crap that happened earlier this cycle and starting from now hopefully it will make sense now. Gonna do another opk later on and go from there. Hope you ladies are doing better than me!! I'm on cd57 and just now O'ing, craziness ughhhhh!!!

ttc- I really think that last pregnancy test was positive...and I was thinking don't usually OPKs show positive when you're actually pregnant? I would go get checked out just to be sure. I went ahead and looked at it on countdowntopregnancy as well and it definitely looks like a line to me.

In other news I'm so happy to announce that I've gotten my long awaited BFP. :). I'm only now starting to accept it but it's true and it's happening.

I wish you all lots of BabyDust. I'll go ahead and keep up with all of you but in the next few days I might not be commenting much...hoping to get to see my OBGYN tomorrow and maybe get an ultrasound done.

TTC the last one did look positive to me as well, and as Liz said opk's show up positive in early pregnancy sometimes. I wonder if you have a Planned Parenthood or something similar where they give discounted pregnancy tests? Or at least they did when I was in high school, they may have changed by now.

Liz I'm so happy about your bfp! And I'm excited for when you get an ultrasound done :) Healthy and happy 9 months to you my dear

Liz_N, this is great! Congratulations!

TTC, I agree. I would be cautiously optimistic. I hope you are wrong :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->