Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Yayyyy so happy for you Liz! Congrats!! H&H 9 months!! Keep us updated.

TTC - Are you sure its just that you are ovulating? I agree w the other ladies... that last hpt looked pretty positive to me.

How is everyone doing today? Any symptoms to speak of?

AFM 10 dpo; headaches I have been having since a few dpo continuing. Temple headaches. I normally get the foreheady kind. Runny nose and sneezy, probably linked with the headaches.

Keep smelling weird things. In particular I am smelling something like blood. Doesn't look like I have a bloody nose, but with all the other things it's possibly a sinus infection of some kind. Also smelled ladybugs. You know how they have that weird, distinct smell? And dirt.

Fairly emo, likely impending AF. I got all cranky with DH because he didn't eat the Kashi bar I gave to him yesterday and started crying... really? Haha. I apologized for the irrationality...

DH is calling me butterbox :(( lol

Labgal this is sounding good for you! haha when I first read that you smelt blood I thought of asking if you were becoming a vampire, just kidding of course:haha: I hope this is it for you!! So exciting that you're already 10dpo! 9

I had an emotional moment this morning, when I woke up I started to cry thinking this wont be our cycle and that I should stop getting my hopes up. DH dragged me out of those thoughts pretty quick though :) Ugh only 5dpo, last night I felt like the tww was flying but today feels like I'm stuck in slow motion.

Fingers crossed for us all!!

I hope Newlywed pops in and let's us know how she's doing:flower:

Aww dragonfly <3. We have to keep the flame of hope burning every month! It's never over until the witch or AF shows and I'm feeling very good for you this month! :hugs:

5 DPO, you're almost halfway there!

Thank you Labgal<3 It's true, not over till the witch shows! Almost halfway :) I should find something to make me busier until then lol

Thanks ladies!! I'm going to test Saturday and see what happens. I've been asleep all day so I haven't done another opk. The only thing I've seen about pos opks in early pregnancy said an hpt should show pos as Well. As for the hpt I really think what we seen was a thing inside the test because today I took it apart and nothing. Anddddd congrats Liz!!!!! I hope you have h&h 9 months!! Lab sounds pretty promising!! FX crossed for you!

labgala- omgoodness your dh calling you butterbox just made my day. sorry but that is funny lol :hugs: Your ss sounds hopeful i know its still early i hope this is it though.

ttc- ugh these darn test why cant things just be 100% yes or no. though i bet we would find reasons to say they were wrong :haha:

dragongfly- 5dpo woohoo im sorry you were down this morning its hard to keep a pma when ttc but dont worry i have faith you will get your bfp soon.

Liz- congratulations! :happydance: i will pray for you to have a happy and healthy 9 months. keep us updated when you can.

afm i am cd 11 still no positive opk. the one i took at cd 9 that was dark i think it was a fluke because i took it while dh was in the shower and im thinking the steam affected it because the one i took the next day was a lot lighter but todays is darker than yester and i keep getting a pain around the left ovary and watery/slightly ewcm so hopefully getting closer.

TTC - Fingers and toes are crossed for Saturday.

Leetie - I'm hoping to, it feels awful when I get all mopey about it because I know there are ladies that have tried longer and have worse things going on than just striking out around O time.

It sounds like your +opk is coming soon, maybe the CD9 being a little dark was a hint that your getting close. Fingers crossed my dear!

Ttc what tests are u using!? Try a different brand like a free or something the hpts might not be sensitive enough maybe? Hell pee on 5 different lol x

I tried the FRER the first day I think it was Tuesday. Now yesterday and today I've used the dollar tree tests. Here's day 3 of what I would say is a positive opk. Opinions? Yes or no? Again it was instantly this dark while the ink was still going.

Attachments

• 3rd Night.jpg
    3rd Night.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 2
I tried the FRER the first day I think it was Tuesday. Now yesterday and today I've used the dollar tree tests. Here's day 3 of what I would say is a positive opk. Opinions? Yes or no? Again it was instantly this dark while the ink was still going.

that's defo a positive opk x

Hey ladies- so much excitement. I can barely wait. Labgal, go go bfp symptoms! Leetie, come on OPK!

I am having a rather, um, uncomfortable symptom(?). Went for dinner last night with a friend, and by the time I got home my stomach was all grumbly and bloated and have had gas from last night to this morning. Well, I am traveling for work starting tomorrow and staying with my boss. Let's just say that I hope this resolves before then!

Hey ladies- so much excitement. I can barely wait. Labgal, go go bfp symptoms! Leetie, come on OPK!

I am having a rather, um, uncomfortable symptom(?). Went for dinner last night with a friend, and by the time I got home my stomach was all grumbly and bloated and have had gas from last night to this morning. Well, I am traveling for work starting tomorrow and staying with my boss. Let's just say that I hope this resolves before then!

lol that doesn't sound fun! Hope it eases up.

TTC that is a definite positive opk! :sex::sex::sex:!!

Xanzaba - Does not sound fun! Hopefully it'll go away before traveling and staying with your boss. Although it does make me think of this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLUSfMIQ8Rk

wow ttc that looks really positive i hope you getting some good bding in lol are you still temping?

xan i hope your tummy feels better soon and have a good safe trip.

Eek Xan super uncomfortable! Joining those hoping it goes away for you! Drink lots of water!

TTC that is way positive! Time to do the dance!

Sorry I had posted and deleted because I think I got my answer lol. Thanks ladies and yes we've been bd'ing, waiting on him now hehe.

Well day 4 of pos opk. This doesn't make much sense but heck nothing this cycle has made any sense! Do you ladies think it's still positive?

Attachments

• 4th.jpg
    4th.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 2
It does still look positive to me, how confusing. Maybe try using a different brand?:shrug: How are you feeling other than having positive opks?

It does still look positive to me, how confusing. Maybe try using a different brand?:shrug: How are you feeling other than having positive opks?

I haven't used any other brands just the dollar tree. Tomorrow I will use my dip strips and the dollar tree and see how they compare. Haven't decided if I'm going to take the hpt or if it will be a waste. I have some weird pains/pressure in my lower tummy to the right, majorly tender bbs, huge bbs (a little over 4in bigger) and off and on nausea. But I'm telling myself to stop noticing things lol. How are you feeling??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->