Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

that's defo a positive ttc! bloomin ek whats going on!! im frustrated for u! hope this is ur bfp ttc fxd for u xx

Thanks ladies, I think it's better, at least controllable. I have another possible symptom or 2- I've been having vivid dreams. I woke from one of them with some weird tingling pain in my pelvic area right after a particularly vivid dream and thought " oh, fairy cramps!" I don't remember what the dream was about, but I was so sure they were fairy cramps, whatever those are...

Oh, and if horrible and gassy wasn't enough, I got my hair cut yesterday and the stylist told me I should switch to a shampoo that gets rid of oil! Definitely not usual for me- I wash my hair about every 3 days or it becomes too dry.

I dunno- what do you ladies think. Possible sign?

Hehe Xan I love the sound of fairy cramps! It adds a little adorable to the pain and annoyance ;p. I count anything that's out of the normal for your body as a potential sign!

Monday is the day AF is due for me... struggling to get through these last couple of days. I have more symptoms but I really don't trust them at all. I'm exhausted and just looking for the wait to be over. I thought about testing tomorrow but I don't feel like dealing with the dissapointment...Just going to see if she comes as scheduled.

Xanzaba I like the fairy cramps :) The oily hair that isn't normal for you I would say put in the good symptom list! A few of my girlfriends had oily hair when they got pregnant, oily and it grew faster.

Labgal lots of hugs for you!:hugs: My fingers are toes are crossed that af doesn't show and you'll get your bfp on Monday!

afm: I'm having crazy dreams that are really vivid but once I wake up I can't remember parts of them. Mild cramping now and then, tired a lot and some creamy cm. Right now I'm so tired I just want to crawl back into bed:sleep:

Good luck labgal and hope you have a fun, eventful weekend to keep your mind off it. I know what you mean about the disappointment being worse than the wait. I miscalculated and tested this morning, only to recalculate and realize the very faint line was still probably left over from the HCG trigger. Fortunately, staying with my boss I am unlikely to test again until I get back, if AF repellent doesn't work :)

Dragonfly, sound like promising signs.

I hope oily hair and gas are symptoms, otherwise I'm turning into an ogre! I'll be staying in a hotel with a pool, so maybe getting a little exercise will help with the digestive issues. And it'll also get me to wash my hair more often.

Baby dust and fairy cramps to all you lovely ladies!

Xanzaba I think exercise will help out your digestive track for sure:thumbup: Double points for extra hair washing because of the pool water!

Thanks Xan :) I hope your hints of a line were more than just leftovers from the shot! Good luck with your work trip!

Dragonfly - I hear you... I want nothing more than a nice soft pillow! I hope our tiredness will result in BFPs!

Xan I agree, they say anything out of the ordinary is good signs of our hormones gearing up for pregnancy.

Good luck Lab!! Hope the weekend flies by for you!

Dragonfly I hope those are good signs for you and your bfp comes soon!

afm I tested and bfn, still sore bbs, going to do another opk later and see if it's finally negative. My temp spiked yesterday and today so I'm thinking I am just now ovulating I sure hope so I'm ready to get off this rollercoaster ride lol.

FX and lots of baby dust for you ladies!!

Also I just noticed on FF if my temps are still up tomorrow I will get crosshairs so yep definitely O'ing yay!!!

Labgal a bfp would definitely make this tiredness worth it. My gag reflex is wanting to kick in to certain smells, but I know it's too early for those symptoms. A girl can dream though :haha:

That's exciting TTC! I hope that you get your cross hairs so you can finally be in the tww and be done with this confusing ovulation time!

Labgal a bfp would definitely make this tiredness worth it. My gag reflex is wanting to kick in to certain smells, but I know it's too early for those symptoms. A girl can dream though :haha:

That's exciting TTC! I hope that you get your cross hairs so you can finally be in the tww and be done with this confusing ovulation time!

Thanks hun! I hope so too, hopefully the cross hairs stick this time!!!

I've got faith they will! It's too far through the cycle for your ovaries to back out now!:winkwink:

I officially give up this cycle! I don't know what to think anymore, I just did another opk and a dip strip. The opk is REALLY positive while the dip strip definitely negative. Does the confusion ever stop?! Seriously on the verge of tears because it's just too much. I need feedback, negative or positive I really need your opinions. Going to the dr isn't an option quite yet I realize that's the best thing I could do but not approved for insurance yet. I am adding the pic of the two tests.

Attachments

• 5th.jpg
    5th.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 2
Right now I don't even know what to think! I would suggest maybe giving up on using opk's the rest of this cycle and just follow what your temps tell you. Other than that, I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers:hugs:

labgal- fingers crossed af stays away and you get your bfp!

xan- oily hair sounds like a good sign to me :)

ttc- yay for O lol

dragonfly- hopefully this tiredness is a good fx!

afm opks still not positive but ive been drinking a lot of tea so they are probably diluted but ive hadmore watery cm and twinges and still bding everyother day so hopefully i catch the eggy.

HI LADIES !!!!!!!!!
Wowowowow, so much going on since I last checked in !!!
I am so so sorry for not stopping by, but ever since I got my bfp I have been SOOOOOO terrified that something bad was going to happen. I have been worrying non stop (I know, not good), and I have avoided this website because I tried not NOT think of ttc/pregnancy/etc. But so far so good, thank god. Not quite sure how far I am (thinking 7 weeks), but my first ultrasound is on friday and my follow up doctors appt is that thursday after, so praying for good news !!
BUT ENOUGHT ABOUT ME !!! How is everyone doing !?!??!!?
TTC, I see you have been having quite the hectic past month !!!! Have you been to a doctor to check in on everything ?
I see one bfp !!!! Congrats Liz !!!!!
I am so hopeful that everyone else is going to get theirs soon as well :) !!!!
As for symptom spotting - it is basically impossible !!! I haven't even had that many symptoms since I found out ! But again, everyone is different, and I am lucky I have been avoiding morning sickness. The one thing I did notice right at the beginning, maybe even before my bfp, was that I had really really vivid and crazy sexual dreams !!!! Hahah. I know that sounds odd, but I was like wow, what's going on? lol.
But anyways I am thinking of you all and praying for you !!!!!!! It will happen when you least expect it !!!!

Newlywed so great to hear from you!!

It's hard to stop worrying but lots of positive happy thoughts are coming your way that everything is alright and you don't have to stress.

Can't wait to hear about your ultrasound! I hope you come back to give us another update :) Glad you've managed to steer clear of morning sickness! Maybe you'll be one of the lucky ladies that doesn't have any the whole pregnancy.:thumbup:

Hiiiiii Newlywed!!!! I cant wait to hear about the ultrasound! My SIL never had morning sickness so maybe you will be lucky too. Definitely a hectic cycle for me, but no Dr. No insurance yet so I've just been dealing with the craziness. I'm going to take your advice Dragonfly and stop testing. I put all my positive opks into FF and still I will get cross hairs tomorrow as long as my temps are still up so that gives me some relief. Normally I'm a POAS addict but this is one time I'm happy to stop. FF says my test day is the 21St so for now I'm going to just sit back, relax and watch you ladies get lots of bfp's and pray I get one too!!

That sounds like a good plan TTC. Fingers crossed that you'll get your croshairs that will lead to your bfp! Definitely thinking of you:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->