Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

hey newlywed! I understand taking a break from bnb. thanks for the update and gl at the ultrasound appt. looking forward to another update.

ttc- i would deffinately stop testing and just try to take it easy for a little maybe all the stress is throwing your cycle off. maybe plan something fun and relaxing to do.

I am done testing lol. I got my crosshairs this morning and I'm 3dpo again even with putting in the last 2 days of positives so that makes me happy. It didn't make sense so I researched a little and it happens so I'm content now. Just going to relax and finally enjoy the dreaded 2ww lol. Hope you ladies are doing well!

I really hope this is your month and you dont have to do any more opks :)

Im good finally got a little bit of a break today from working. Its really windy and cold out so im hanging inside by the fireplace.

I really hope this is your month and you dont have to do any more opks :)

Im good finally got a little bit of a break today from working. Its really windy and cold out so im hanging inside by the fireplace.

Thanks! I'm so tired of testing, who knew that could happen lol. Glad you got a break. Cold and windy here too, no fun!!

Hey Ladies, just wanted to check in. Great to hear from Newlyweds. Happy & Healthy 9 months ahead!

I'm here at my conference where I need to be on, and just feeling off. I had a sore throat and cough last night, and have a headache, sore throat and feel feverish this morning. If this is a normal cold for me, I'll be just on target to lose my voice for my presentation Wednesday. Missing home and my normal life. A complete pity party- wah wah.

You know what would cheer me up- some bfp symptom spotting! Anyone?

Glad to hear you are doing well, Newlywed! Good luck at your doctor's appointment!

How many dpo are you now, Xan? Wanted to let you know that I am also having oily hair when I typically need to douse it with shampoo and conditioner... I tend to have dry hair/skin but I am "shinier" the past few days.

I don't have my typical AF acne nor am I having any cramps to speak of...still got the headache/runny nose and fatigue.

I'm basically just waiting for the spotting to start. It's not uncommon for my AF to not come until the afternoon or evening so I just keep running to check and see if I'm out...

Xanzaba - :hugs: Sorry you're not having a great time. I had such a vivid dream last night that DH and I had a son and he looked just like DH, in my dream he was maybe 5? Either way, it took all of my willpower not to take a test this morning.

Labgal - Don't be out! I'm holding onto to hopes that you'll get your bfp!

Thanks ladies :)

Labgal, oily hair too? That would be one heck of a coincidence.

Dragonfly, vivid dreams! Love it.

Took it easy today, still feeling a bit achy and have a low fever, but I took tons of vitamin C and drank lots of water. Hopefully I'll be better tomorrow.

Hey xan i hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Labgal when are you planning to test?

YAY it's almost time for y'all to test, I can't wait!! I'm 4dpo and my temps dropped way below coverline ugh but other than that all is well here!

Morning ladies :)

I hope you are feeling a little better today Xan.

Still no AF for me yet. Feeling fairly sick to my stomach today, but I think its due to nasal drip. I infected DH too, my poor baby!

I think I'll test tomorrow @16 dpo if no AF today but I'm not sure if I should use the IC or clearblue digital I have, or if I should get a frer ...its probably moot anyway...

And then after posting I couldn't help myself... Am I imagining? I also heard blue dye tests can be unreliable and this is after 10-15 min, not 5. Evap?

https://imageshack.com/a/img202/2341/ippr.jpg

And then after posting I couldn't help myself... Am I imagining? I also heard blue dye tests can be unreliable and this is after 10-15 min, not 5. Evap?

I've read really bad things about blue dye tests because I fell victim to it so I went researching ugh. But I will say that looks positive to me!! I would definitely confirm with pink dye though just because all I've read. Yours looks like it has color so that looks pretty promising!!! If that's just an IC then a FRER would definitely confirm it because if you are like me u will spend the day wondering lol.

Yeah that's what I thought too. I'm going to see if AF arrives and test again later in the week if not. Idkw but I just don't feel optimistic.

Yeah that's what I thought too. I'm going to see if AF arrives and test again later in the week if not. Idkw but I just don't feel optimistic.
When is AF due? Today? If you were to get a FRER it should be pretty accurate. I know blue dye tests are horrible but your line looks thick and blue plus I'm guessing it's a IC which means there was no casing that would cause the blue dye to "stick" there. if that makes sense lol. Sorry it's 5am here and I'm up dealing with a gallbladder attack boooooo!!!

Not to give you false hope but I did read a lot that it was said to be false positives because blue dye tests are more sensitive and shows before other tests so the said positives could have been chemicals. But I also read that supposedly a man poas and got a positive on blue dye lol. Gotta love Google haha.

Ouch! I'm sorry your gall bladder is paining you! I hope you feel better! Yes it is an IC. AF was due yesterday, but I often don't start until the afternoon/evening. I would have expected some spotting by now at the least but no signs (IE last month POS OPK CD 20, O'd CD 21, same thing this month POS OPK CD 20, O CD 21, last month 14 dpo was spotting lightly throughout CD 14 and AF came in full CD 15; I am now on CD 15 no spotting of any kind or AF anything). I am however having some cramps...though I can't tell if it's my back that is radiating the pain or if it's "normal" cramping. I'll pick up a frer on my break at work and maybe take it tomorrow with FMU.

Ouch! I'm sorry your gall bladder is paining you! I hope you feel better! Yes it is an IC. AF was due yesterday, but I often don't start until the afternoon/evening. I would have expected some spotting by now at the least but no signs (IE last month POS OPK CD 20, O'd CD 21, same thing this month POS OPK CD 20, O CD 21, last month 14 dpo was spotting lightly throughout CD 14 and AF came in full CD 15; I am now on CD 15 no spotting of any kind or AF anything). I am however having some cramps...though I can't tell if it's my back that is radiating the pain or if it's "normal" cramping. I'll pick up a frer on my break at work and maybe take it tomorrow with FMU.

It's ok, just something I ate. Thanks though! FX crossed for you, I have lots of hope that this is your cycle. Can't wait till tomorrow, super excited for you!! :test::test::dust:

Labgal- That looks very much like a positive to me. I tested with FMU and then EEU (early evening urine) on the same day to see the difference... my test in the evening had a much stronger line then the morning one.

The first picture (left) has all the dates and with which urine I tested. The second one (right) is a close up.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 001_opt.jpg
    001_opt.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads