Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Xan I definitely see a line on the last two and maybe even the top one if you tilt it lol. Lab sounds good! Some women don't implant till up to 16dpo. I've read lots about 6-16dpo some even as early as 3-4 dpo. Every woman is different so don't give up till AF shows up. Brown is a very good sign. Although it can't hurt to get an u/s if AF arrives just to see. I will test on 10dpo but I have such small hope that early but just in case because it's my mom's birthday.
Dragonfly I can't wait till tomorrow!! FX'd for you hun!!

labgal don't give up yet your not out till the witch shows and like ttc said you may have implanted later.

dragonfly I would hold out until 13 dpo and test again but im not a poas addict...yet :haha:

xan I think i see something on the bottom one. fx it will turn into a bfp soon.

afm i did another opk and it was extremely light so if i did O on cd 16 and im cd 18 would that make me 2 dpo?

* Baby Dust For Everyone *

labgal don't give up yet your not out till the witch shows and like ttc said you may have implanted later.

dragonfly I would hold out until 13 dpo and test again but im not a poas addict...yet :haha:

xan I think i see something on the bottom one. fx it will turn into a bfp soon.

afm i did another opk and it was extremely light so if i did O on cd 16 and im cd 18 would that make me 2 dpo?

* Baby Dust For Everyone *
Do u have O symptoms during it? If you normally do and didn't I would suggest paying close attention for those. TMI but I normally get ewcm and super sore boobs. I only got the ewcm but got my Smiley but actually ended up O'ing for real 3 weeks later and had both symptoms so I knew for sure.

Hey everyone! I love keeping up with you gals.

Right now life is super busy and slightly frustrating at times but we make it work :).

I did my digital this week I do believe it was on Wednesday and it came back as Pregnant 2-3 (which means 4-5 weeks ) :).

TTC- so anxious for you to start testing!

Hey everyone! I love keeping up with you gals.

Right now life is super busy and slightly frustrating at times but we make it work :).

I did my digital this week I do believe it was on Wednesday and it came back as Pregnant 2-3 (which means 4-5 weeks ) :).

TTC- so anxious for you to start testing!

That's so awesome, can't imagine how it would feel to see "pregnant" hopefully I will one day! I'm testing on 10 dpo simply because it's my mom's birthday. After that I am hoping to show some restraint lol.

Yayy Liz, that is fantastic! Have you had your first doctor's appointment yet?

And how are you feeling at 8 dpo TTC?

Liz - So happy for you!!

TTC - 8dpo already! We're getting closer :)

Labgal - How are you doing today?

13dpo/af is due and a BFN :cry: DH thinks I should test again this afternoon because I was up sick until 6am this morning and drank plenty of water so he thinks I wasn't concentrated enough. What do you ladies think, test again today or wait until tomorrow morning?

Yayy Liz, that is fantastic! Have you had your first doctor's appointment yet?

And how are you feeling at 8 dpo TTC?

I'm feeling fine. Some uncomfortable feelings on my right side and very sore thighs from moving furniture lol.

Liz - So happy for you!!

TTC - 8dpo already! We're getting closer :)

Labgal - How are you doing today?

13dpo/af is due and a BFN :cry: DH thinks I should test again this afternoon because I was up sick until 6am this morning and drank plenty of water so he thinks I wasn't concentrated enough. What do you ladies think, test again today or wait until tomorrow morning?

The POAS addict in me says test!!!!!! lol. Honestly though if you can hold it some women get better results with smu.

TTC - That's what I'm hoping for lol, I feel like I'm really grasping at straws here. Last time I went was 11:30 so I've got almost 3 hours with minimal amounts of water, I'm going to go as long as I can last which sounds so silly:wacko:

TTC - That's what I'm hoping for lol, I feel like I'm really grasping at straws here. Last time I went was 11:30 so I've got almost 3 hours with minimal amounts of water, I'm going to go as long as I can last which sounds so silly:wacko:

Good luck!!! I was rudely woken up by my hurting bladder. Apparently I forgot to pee before sleeping lol. After only 3 hours of sleep I guess I'm up for the day so maybe we can entertain each other hehe

It doesn't sound silly to me, Dragonfly! I hope that you see a pos on your next POAS! As we always tell each other, it's not over until AF shows :)

I'm basically the same as yesterday...still light brown spotting, no AF. I was sure last night she was going to come as I had a couple of pretty strong cramps but today the cramps are gone and the spotting seems to be lessening, but who knows what that means. If she stays away through tomorrow I'll feel pretty good but I'm remaining pessimistic to not get my hopes up :)

It doesn't sound silly to me, Dragonfly! I hope that you see a pos on your next POAS! As we always tell each other, it's not over until AF shows :)

I'm basically the same as yesterday...still light brown spotting, no AF. I was sure last night she was going to come as I had a couple of pretty strong cramps but today the cramps are gone and the spotting seems to be lessening, but who knows what that means. If she stays away through tomorrow I'll feel pretty good but I'm remaining pessimistic to not get my hopes up :)

Glad to see she has stayed away. Are you going to test again soon??

Good luck!!! I was rudely woken up by my hurting bladder. Apparently I forgot to pee before sleeping lol. After only 3 hours of sleep I guess I'm up for the day so maybe we can entertain each other hehe

Thanks TTC! Oh my goodness, I know that feeling lol. Sounds like we're both running on small bit of sleep:thumbup: I've decided not to nap because then I'll have to pee for sure! And I gotta wait! :rofl: Oh the madness...

Thanks Labgal :) I'm trying to stay hopeful. Browns okay! I'm glad af is staying away from you and woohoo for cramps lessening! When will you be testing again? Fingers crossed it's your bfp!

I'm thinking Sunday if I make it that far. I'm 18 DPO today; Sunday will be 20, and 6 days late for AF.

Oh my goodness, anyone see the story on Batkid on the news? Totally crying my eyes out with happy for the little boy and the kindness of people out there.

Edit to add: tested again this evening after a 6 hour hold. Bfn :(

Dragonfly I didn't make it I finally crashed for a couple hours. I'm ready to go back to sleep though so it shouldn't be a problem tonight. Sorry you still got a BFN but a lot of women don't show until a week late so keeping my fingers crossed for you hun.

Lab same thing for you. If either of you are members on FF you can view charts like yours that end in pregnancy so try to stay positive and not stress. If what you are experiencing is implantation bleeding then a test won't show up yet anyway. FX crossed for you!!

AND yesssss I seen about batkid! How flippin cute is he!!

TTC I know I'll be going to bed early tonight lol. Thank you, I'm going to try and hold off over the weekend and test on Monday. Key word though, *try* lol.

So glad your saw it! My gosh it was so sweet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->