Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Welcome back Farmer's Wife! Glad to hear all is well.

Sorry labgal. :hugs:

TTC- fx!!!

Dragonfly, any news?

Yesterday morning I had a temp drop and was sure I was out. But then, I had this weird wave of nausea and cramps. Put it down to missing lunch, ate something and felt better.

Then this morning my temps were back up. 17dpo... Now I'm still on progesterone, because I haven't heard about my blood test. I am having spotting, but AF shouldn't come while on progesterone. It isn't over till AF sings, or the blood test results come in...

Darn time zones! Could always call her earlier and just say you're falling asleep but send love and birthday wishes anyways lol :)

Sorry about the corndog, my stomach usually gets sour after those too :( Rare occasions I can have plain hotdogs, but only once in a while. Do you have peppermint tea? That always helps :)

I made it lol. Normally I'm up till 3-4am because DF works night shifts so I hear everything and can't sleep but I'm exhausted from fighting crowds. Don't know what I was thinking trying to go to walmart on a Saturday lol. I'm sipping hot tea now. I loveeeee corn dogs lol. Hot dogs not so much. My tummy is feeling better now that I took a warm bath and sipping tea.

Welcome back Farmer's Wife! Glad to hear all is well.

Sorry labgal. :hugs:

TTC- fx!!!

Dragonfly, any news?

Yesterday morning I had a temp drop and was sure I was out. But then, I had this weird wave of nausea and cramps. Put it down to missing lunch, ate something and felt better.

Then this morning my temps were back up. 17dpo... Now I'm still on progesterone, because I haven't heard about my blood test. I am having spotting, but AF shouldn't come while on progesterone. It isn't over till AF sings, or the blood test results come in...

Thanks hun! I don't know how progesterone works but if you aren't supposed to have AF while on it I would conclude it's just your body gearing up and getting rid of old stuff. FX'd for a bfp blood test!!

Xan - glad to hear your temps are back up and af is still hiding! Praying your blood tests prove good news :)

TTC - Great that you're feeling better! Hot tea sounds fabulous :)

AFM: The spotting stopped for now. Waiting to see what the morning brings.

So I fell asleep and tested at 3am lol. I added the pic to countdowntopregnancy because I'm REALLY unsure. My eyes are hurting from looking and invert definitely is too bright lol. I'm going back to sleep. Let me know what you think. I will test again the 21st.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=198558

Now I am awake and I see that what seemed like a very questionable line is an actual groove on the test itself causing it to look like that but it's OK. I didn't think it was too promising being only 10dpo. We will see if AF shows on Wednesday.

It's still early TTC, looking forward to when you test again :)

AF showed this morning so I'm officially out this cycle.

Hey girs sorry ive missed so much

Labgal and dragonfly :hugs: dont give up. I pray for you all every night i have faith that you will get your bfp soon.

Ttc fx for the 21st. That was nice that you stayed up to wish your mom happy birthday. Never make it to midnight for new years. :haha:

Farmers wife thank you for dropping by and creating this thread its the only one i actively post in. Gl keep us updated :)

Xan fx for your bfp blood work!

Afm nothing much my bbs have been sore on and off but other that just been busy which keeps my mind occupied. Thank goodness.

So to chime in on the christmas talk. Ive put my tree up before halloween before :haha: im always trying to stretch the holiday feeling. Looooove christmas time. Weve already been listening to christmas music on the radio. Havent started decorating since weve been busy so probably the day after thanksgiving.

It's still early TTC, looking forward to when you test again :)

AF showed this morning so I'm officially out this cycle.

Sorry AF found you! Better luck next cycle hun. Hope you get that bfp soon!!
Hey girs sorry ive missed so much

Labgal and dragonfly :hugs: dont give up. I pray for you all every night i have faith that you will get your bfp soon.

Ttc fx for the 21st. That was nice that you stayed up to wish your mom happy birthday. Never make it to midnight for new years. :haha:

Farmers wife thank you for dropping by and creating this thread its the only one i actively post in. Gl keep us updated :)

Xan fx for your bfp blood work!

Afm nothing much my bbs have been sore on and off but other that just been busy which keeps my mind occupied. Thank goodness.

So to chime in on the christmas talk. Ive put my tree up before halloween before :haha: im always trying to stretch the holiday feeling. Looooove christmas time. Weve already been listening to christmas music on the radio. Havent started decorating since weve been busy so probably the day after thanksgiving.

Lol. I'm the same way. I get so excited for Christmas just like a little kid. Been watching Christmas movies everyday since Hallmark started showing them right after Halloween lol. Just makes me happy so Why not?!?!

So last night we went and watched Best Man Holiday, Oh man it was awesome. I cried like a baby. There was a part talking about fertility issues and I was a blubbering mess lol. Hope you ladies are doing well today!

TTC - Ouch, that's no fun. Family drama is the worst:nope: It is strange that a lot of us are experiencing brown spotting! You're right though, it isn't always a bad thing. I'm grateful that my cramps have stopped and I'm not spotting as much as I was earlier, we'll just have to see what the morning holds!

My fingers are extra crossed for you that even though it's 10dpo, I pray that you get a bfp on your mom's birthday :)

FarmersWife - How exciting :) Please come back and share with us what you're little one will be! Do you have names picked out yet?

I will for sure be back to let you know!! We do have names.. Easton for a boy and Jemma for a girl. :D

FarmersWife those are both beautiful names :) Can't wait to hear if you'll be having a Easton or a Jemma!:happydance:

TTC - Ouch, that's no fun. Family drama is the worst:nope: It is strange that a lot of us are experiencing brown spotting! You're right though, it isn't always a bad thing. I'm grateful that my cramps have stopped and I'm not spotting as much as I was earlier, we'll just have to see what the morning holds!

My fingers are extra crossed for you that even though it's 10dpo, I pray that you get a bfp on your mom's birthday :)

FarmersWife - How exciting :) Please come back and share with us what you're little one will be! Do you have names picked out yet?

I will for sure be back to let you know!! We do have names.. Easton for a boy and Jemma for a girl. :D

YAY! Can't wait to hear which one, love both names!!

Hi all,

Farmer's Wife, glad to hear you've selected names and your pregnancy is coming along well.

Any news from my favorite ladies?

On CD2- I didn't have to wait to stop taking progesterone, AF hit me. With the holidays and everything, I'm going to take a break from the doctors and IUI cycles. All those meds had me feeling like somebody else. I'm pretty lucky that my cycles are more or less regular, so I'm not sure what the HCG trigger shot gets me besides bloating and being uncomfortable. And with the holidays coming up, the timing will be hard.

So, I'm back on OPKs and temping. Wish me OPK luck!

Hi all,

Farmer's Wife, glad to hear you've selected names and your pregnancy is coming along well.

Any news from my favorite ladies?

On CD2- I didn't have to wait to stop taking progesterone, AF hit me. With the holidays and everything, I'm going to take a break from the doctors and IUI cycles. All those meds had me feeling like somebody else. I'm pretty lucky that my cycles are more or less regular, so I'm not sure what the HCG trigger shot gets me besides bloating and being uncomfortable. And with the holidays coming up, the timing will be hard.

So, I'm back on OPKs and temping. Wish me OPK luck!

If I don't get my bfp this month then I'm taking a break too. I will be in GA during my O time and DF will be here working so might as well just take a break and relax during the holidays. Glad your cycles are more regular, good luck with the opk's and temping!! AF is due tomorrow and so far so good. Praying she stays away and my bfp is on the way!! Hope all you ladies are doing good. So quiet :(

Xan sorry af got you. A break will be nice :dust: for next time.

Ttc- fx and praying af stays away and you get your bfp.

Xan sorry af got you. A break will be nice :dust: for next time.

Ttc- fx and praying af stays away and you get your bfp.
Thanks but I think she's coming for me lol. I had brown/pink spotting right before bed last night. Nothing today but it's still early.

Hi ladies, how is everyone doing ? I glimpsed through to see if I could see any bfp's but nothing caught my eye... Any yet ?!
I have been gone for a while to avoid pregnancy chatter, but I had to drop in today.. I have to go to the hospital tomorrow because they think I am having a miscarriage :( .... I am so devastated. On friday I had an ultrasound and there was no heart beat, but it only showed 6w2d so that is still borderline as to if there is one or not. I've had some bloodwork done since as well and my hcg numbers have dropped, so it is not looking good .... Tomorrow I have to go in for more blood work and another ultrasound just to be sure, but my doctor told me to prepare myself for the procedure.
You hear of it happening and as nervous as you are you just never think it could happen to you..
Sending extra love and prayers your way today in hopes you get your bfp and a very healthy 9 months !!!!!
The joy of a bfp is the best feeling in the world, but the loss is a horrible feeling that is hard to explain. But I do trust God has a plan, and this time was not meant to be then I am glad I found out now and not a few months down the road.
xxoxo to all

so sorry for you newleywed! did you hve any pain or bleeding or just go for the early scan? fingers crossed for u x

oh Newlywed, :hugs: Sending you all my best wishes. Hoping that it is a false alarm, but we're here if you need us...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->