Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

Oh wow Liz thank you so much for the picture progression! Mine does kind of look like yours when you tested on CD 15/16. Maybe it would be a good idea to do an evening test! I hope it gets darker...

omgoodness labgal i hope thats not an evap. i would deffinatley get a frer and test again. soon lol.

ttc hope you feel better soon.

dragonfly hows your 2ww going?

afm still no positive opk they seem like they get a tiny bit darker everyday. ive had some ewcm but we have been bdging a lot lately so idk what me and whats left over but still bding every other sometimes a couple days in a row so i hope i still catch that egg.

Labgal! Fingers and toes are crossed for you! I definitely see it in your picture, but I hate blue dye tests. Will you be testing again tomorrow morning? I'm getting excited for you :)

TTC - Hope you feel better soon:hugs:

Leetie - That's how I felt this cycle, I wasn't sure what was cm and what wasn't lol. Glad that your opk's are starting to get a little darker!

If I hadn't of been so nauseous when I got up this morning I probably would have tested. Feeling emotional and I had some nausea last night before bed and again this morning that it woke me up earlier than I intended to wake up. Thought af started but so far it's just lots of creamy cm... it's so hard not testing!

Thanks ladies!! Those sound promising Dragonfly! FX for you!! Hope I can show restraint at 10dpo but it will be my mom's bday so I'm sure I will convince myself that it would be a great present lol.

Oh goodness TTC I don't know how I could not test on such a special date! Fingers crossed for you :)

If I hadn't been trying to hold back being sick all morning I probably would have tested:haha: It's like my body was saying no not yet! I only have one test left so I'm trying to hang onto it:dohh:

Oh goodness TTC I don't know how I could not test on such a special date! Fingers crossed for you :)

If I hadn't been trying to hold back being sick all morning I probably would have tested:haha: It's like my body was saying no not yet! I only have one test left so I'm trying to hang onto it:dohh:

My point exactly lol. Hate that you aren't feeling well. Crackers, bread, ginger ale, sprite and hot tea can be your best friend, hope feeling icky is just a sign of your soon to come BFP!!

Thank you TTC. I am starting to feel better, still feeling tired and sluggish though. Getting lots of doggy snuggles :) best medicine! Lol

Thank you TTC. I am starting to feel better, still feeling tired and sluggish though. Getting lots of doggy snuggles :) best medicine! Lol

What kind of dog do you have? I have 2 pomeranians. My spoiled little babies. I love how they can always tell when I feel terrible, they are extra cuddly!

Haha, kinda like my dog. He knows he just needs to snuggle with mommy before he's out of trouble, daddy on the other hand.... he listens to my DH better:dohh: Although I've had our dog since before DH and I even dated.

I think BnB hates when I add pictures lol, they're always flipped!

Attachments

• IMG_0991.jpg
    IMG_0991.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 2
Dragonfly im sorry you werent feeling well like ttc said hopefully its a symptomand you get your bfp soon.

Ttct would be awesome if you got your bfp and it could be a belated bday present for your mom.

I have 4 dogs and dh's daughter who lives with us has one so i basically have 5. Mine are maltese lilly 7, golden retreiver cooper 6, australian shepherd sky 4 her and the golden had puppies i kept one so i have a australian retreiver titan 2. And my granddogger suzy is a st bernard great pyrenese mix and is about 8 months she is huge. I absolutley love all of them. They are such mood lifters and they are like my kids spoiled and get away with everything lol.

Oh my goodness Leetie! You've got quite the doggy family :) I bet the golden aussies are adorable!! And I'm a sucker for st bernards lol. Thank goodness I see my grandparents regularly and get to love up their two dogs, they have an aussie/german shepard and a corgi/aussie - I have a special place in my heart for that corgi <3

Haha, kinda like my dog. He knows he just needs to snuggle with mommy before he's out of trouble, daddy on the other hand.... he listens to my DH better:dohh: Although I've had our dog since before DH and I even dated.

I think BnB hates when I add pictures lol, they're always flipped!

awww how pretty!!
Goodness Leetie!! I thought two dogs and a cat was a lot lol. I'm allergic to the cat but DF had him when we met so he just keeps him brushed and I'm OK. When I first moved from GA to WA we got the first pom Nikki then about 3 months later the girl we got her from asked if we wanted her sister because her bf was abusing her so of course I said definitely! So we have Lynx the cat, Nikki and Shylo.

Aw, poor girl getting abused :( So glad the woman who had her was able to get her to a better home and realize what was going on! Lynx, what a good name for a cat :)

My grandparents corgi was abused before they got him, so he still has insecurities, but he's such a love muffin!

Labgal I'm thinking of you! I wish morning would hurry up already:haha:

Aw, poor girl getting abused :( So glad the woman who had her was able to get her to a better home and realize what was going on! Lynx, what a good name for a cat :)

My grandparents corgi was abused before they got him, so he still has insecurities, but he's such a love muffin!

Labgal I'm thinking of you! I wish morning would hurry up already:haha:

I know it really breaks my heart. Shylo has seizures and suffers from severe separation anxiety. She has to be touching me at all times and when I leave home she lays at the door waiting on me to get back.Shylo is definitely a Momma's girl and Nikki is a daddy's girl. I was just thinking the same thing, isn't it morning yet I can't wait to hear how the test turned out!!!

Awwww! What a beautiful dog. Should have know all you ladies are animal lovers. All the best people are.

For now I can't have a dog (apartment) but I would love to have a labradoodle/goldendoodle. They are so sweet and floppy :) But truth be told, we will probably go with a shelter dog, if there are any non-pitt bull mixes. I know it's not the dog, it's how you train it, but For me it wouldn't be a good fit.

For now we have 2 birds. One, a sun conure likes to flip over on her back and play like a dog. Our other little guy, a green cheek, has the sweetest, craziest personality and is always trying to entertain us. He was from a shelter and it breaks my heart to think that he was neglected as a baby. He was terrified of his own shadow, and I had to read out loud to him every night for 2 months before he'd even come out of his cage. He's so tame now, he falls asleep on my shoulder, tucked into my hair.

TTC - Aw, glad she's in a good home with lots of love :)

Xanzaba - Dog lovers really are the best :) Bummer that you can't have one in your apartment :( Our landlord allowed us to have him because of his size so I'm glad for that :) Your birds sound very different than any bird I've ever met! It breaks my heart to think of your birdy being neglected, so sweet that you read to him every night.

Awwww! What a beautiful dog. Should have know all you ladies are animal lovers. All the best people are.

For now I can't have a dog (apartment) but I would love to have a labradoodle/goldendoodle. They are so sweet and floppy :) But truth be told, we will probably go with a shelter dog, if there are any non-pitt bull mixes. I know it's not the dog, it's how you train it, but For me it wouldn't be a good fit.

For now we have 2 birds. One, a sun conure likes to flip over on her back and play like a dog. Our other little guy, a green cheek, has the sweetest, craziest personality and is always trying to entertain us. He was from a shelter and it breaks my heart to think that he was neglected as a baby. He was terrified of his own shadow, and I had to read out loud to him every night for 2 months before he'd even come out of his cage. He's so tame now, he falls asleep on my shoulder, tucked into my hair.

Awwwwy that has to be the sweetest thing I've ever heard. You read to the bird, awwww. That's awesome!!

Any natural remedies for heart burn ladies? I'm having an awful bout of it right now and have nothing in my medicine cabinet for it, as I never have heartburn :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->