Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

hey girls af showed this morning. I had really bad cramps in church but dh got me some midol hopefully it kicks in soon we are doing our thanksgiving dinner shopping. We have 15 people coming for dinner. I am really excited I love big family gatherings. Even though 2 of those guests are dh's ex wife and her bf. :haha: we are all friendly and we actually do things together frequently they are actually having us over friday for taco pizza. Another guest is a friend of dh neice a 16 year old boy who just lost his dad a few days ago and doesnt have any where to go to dinner.

Hope everyone is well today. and dragonfly that would be pretty cool if cycles could sink over the internet. maybe others fertility vibes will come through the internet waves :haha:

Sorry AF found you but on the bright side she will be gone by Thanksgiving! I love big family gatherings too until it turns into chaos and then I want to go hide under the bed LOL. Taco pizza sounds yum!!

Xan a boradway play sounds amazing. Ive never been to nyc or seen a broadway play. Wicked is coming to pittsburgh i would love to see it.

Ttc thank goodness she will be gone by then if these cramps keep up the way they are. I love the commotion and the chaos of family gatherings as long as its friendly and not dramatized. I am a very non confromtational person and the second someone raises a voice im gone lol.

Glad that af will be gone in time for Thanksgiving Leetie!

Xan - A Broadway show sounds amazing, I haven't been to one yet but I hope to sometime :)

Hey ladies! Just popping over to let you know today we found out, we are having a BOY! I was supposed to be 20 weeks but he is measuring 21 weeks and is already 1 pound. Pretty crazy! Looks like Easton Wayne it is :D

Oh FarmersWife that is beautiful news, I burst into tears reading that little Easton is already a pound! Congratulations!!

Congratulations farmerswife! Love the name too.

Hey girls sorry i wasnt on yesterday i wasnt feeling well. I was up all night the night before with cramps then all day yesterday i kept feeling like i had to throw up. I would run to the bathroom then by the time i got there it was gone. But im feeling better today except cramps and heavy flow. Cant wait for the witch to leave. How is everyone else doing?

Hey girls sorry i wasnt on yesterday i wasnt feeling well. I was up all night the night before with cramps then all day yesterday i kept feeling like i had to throw up. I would run to the bathroom then by the time i got there it was gone. But im feeling better today except cramps and heavy flow. Cant wait for the witch to leave. How is everyone else doing?

That sounds awful Leetie! Glad that you're feeling better today except for the miseries of af, hope she'll be leaving you soon.

AFM: I'm having strange side pains in my usual left side, but it's way too early to O for me so I'm shrugging it off. I told DH no opks or temping at all this cycle, we're just going to try and relax so we can enjoy the holidays together. We fell in love over Christmas time so I get super sappy during the holidays and I'd rather hold onto those feelings than dread and stress over not being pregnant.

Thanks dragonfly. Aww thats so special you fell in love around christmas. I love christmas time. Its been snowing here and its so pretty. That sounds nice taking a less stressful approach. I was going to start temping but i didint get any sleep the other night then forgot this morning. Hopefully i will get on track with it.

Thanks dragonfly. Aww thats so special you fell in love around christmas. I love christmas time. Its been snowing here and its so pretty. That sounds nice taking a less stressful approach. I was going to start temping but i didint get any sleep the other night then forgot this morning. Hopefully i will get on track with it.

Christmas time is the best, I love all the traditions. We don't get much snow over here, and when we do it's still not much lol. I hear temping is tricky, you'll get it though :) Hopefully tonight you'll sleep much better than last night!

Can i ask where your from? If you would rather not say i understand. Temping does seem like it takes a while to figure out im hoping it helps atleast let me figure out if im ovulating or not.

Can i ask where your from? If you would rather not say i understand. Temping does seem like it takes a while to figure out im hoping it helps atleast let me figure out if im ovulating or not.

I'm in Washington :) Temping will definitely help you figure out if you're O'ing or not, that's especially why I want to do it. But with holiday craze I'm holding off until next cycle - *if* I must.

I'm in Washington :) Temping will definitely help you figure out if you're O'ing or not, that's especially why I want to do it. But with holiday craze I'm holding off until next cycle - *if* I must.

Hey we are neighbors! I'm in Everett, Wa. I seen we are supposed to get a little snow next week, can't wait. I've been running around like crazy getting ready for Thanksgiving. I love Christmas for the same reason. DF and I started dating on Christmas day. This Christmas makes 5 years. I haven't been temping just taking my vitex and paba hoping to O before I leave for GA. In case I don't make it back by Thanksgiving I hope you ladies have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your families!!

Hey we are neighbors! I'm in Everett, Wa. I seen we are supposed to get a little snow next week, can't wait. I've been running around like crazy getting ready for Thanksgiving. I love Christmas for the same reason. DF and I started dating on Christmas day. This Christmas makes 5 years. I haven't been temping just taking my vitex and paba hoping to O before I leave for GA. In case I don't make it back by Thanksgiving I hope you ladies have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your families!!

Oh wow we are! :) I never listen to the weather so I had no idea about possible snow, if we do I'll get to test drive my subaru in it:haha: That's so sweet that Christmas day is your anniversary :) Ours is December 22nd and it will be 4 years for us! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family TTC!

Wow washington ive never been further west than Ohio :haha: my younger sister lives in CO shes been there for 3 going on 4 years and ive still never been there. Were hoping sometime this year we will make it out.

We got probably 8 inches of snow its pretty but i dont drive in bad weather im not a fan of driving any way but if theres any chance of rain i dont drive.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving Ttc! Im doing my pies today so they are out of the way tomorrow :)

Wow washington ive never been further west than Ohio :haha: my younger sister lives in CO shes been there for 3 going on 4 years and ive still never been there. Were hoping sometime this year we will make it out.

We got probably 8 inches of snow its pretty but i dont drive in bad weather im not a fan of driving any way but if theres any chance of rain i dont drive.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving Ttc! Im doing my pies today so they are out of the way tomorrow :)

Does your sister usually come to you for the holidays? I have family in CO too but have never been out there myself, I'd like to though, there's pretty scenery there.

Ah 8 inches if far too many for me! That can stay on the mountains for snowboarding:haha: Where I'm at in Washington we get like a maximum of 2 inches of snow and everyone panics... quite embarrassing:dohh:

We went to VA beach one year for easter and it snowed and the whole town was shut down. It only
lasted maybe an hour and was gone just as fast but it was pretty neat to see the beach covered in snow.

I seen my sis for the first time in 3 years in may for my wedding. With the job we used to have we had no time off and my sis was going to school and she had a baby and every time we tried to either go there or her here something would come up and we couldnt. But i will make it out there soon im determined lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->