Felt like giving up, Got new hope!!

We went to VA beach one year for easter and it snowed and the whole town was shut down. It only
lasted maybe an hour and was gone just as fast but it was pretty neat to see the beach covered in snow.

I seen my sis for the first time in 3 years in may for my wedding. With the job we used to have we had no time off and my sis was going to school and she had a baby and every time we tried to either go there or her here something would come up and we couldnt. But i will make it out there soon im determined lol.

Oh gosh! Sounds like my town:haha: A flake of snow hits the ground and the schools flip. That must have been amazing to see the beach in the snow, definitely a sight I've never seen but would love to!

So sad that you haven't been able to see your sister much :( But I hope that gets to change very soon! Sometimes life just gets too busy and timing doesn't work, that seems to happen a lot with some people in our family we like to see.

1 pumpkin pie, 3 apple pies, 12 cinnamon rolls later I have a disaster of a kitchen haha - but at least it smells good! Happy Thanksgiving ladies, I'm definitely grateful for every single one of you here:hugs:

Happy Thanksgiving ladies! I am also thankful I found this thread :)

That too! This thread is definitely my favorite hang out and has the best ladies:hugs:

CD 12, and woke up this morning to a + OPK! Wasn't expecting it at all- I've been enjoying the holiday foods- creamy pumpkin soup is my favorite- and even drinking some wine. Just more evidence that we control nothing in this crazy trip... thought for sure O would be delayed.

Hope you ladies had a wonderful holiday and can enjoy the long weekend (hopefully you have it off :) )!

Hey ladies! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and didnt eat to much. Mine was great no drama and everyone had a great time. There was chocolate pie fight 3 of the kids got their faces smashed into it. So there was a mess but it was worth it :haha:

I am also very thankful for all of you, this thread and bnb. I love to get on here and have your support and encouraging words. To be able to vent about things i cant to any one else and to be able to read and learn so much about everything ttc and everyone. Thanks girls for being here!

Xan woohoo positive opk! BD time :)

Hey ladies! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I'm so over the leftovers already. I don't normally eat leftovers but I made an exception lol. Hope all is well. Being lazy today, watching Christmas movies and drinking cappuccino.

Hi ladies !
I am slowly getting ready to open up again and check this site more often. Tonight I just needed to feel a bit more hopeful and check in to see how you ladies are doing. Happy Thanksgiving to you all! I'm Canadian so we had ours ages ago (but we still do have black friday sales here,lol). I know we have all had our ups and down, but I think we all have so much to be thankful for. "The most wonderful time of the year" is upon us soon, and I am going to try my hardest to enjoy it. Do you ladies have any big plans? I hope you get a bfp- that would be the most special present of all !!! With a new year ahead of us I am hopeful for new beginnings and positive news <3
Thinking of you all and so nice to see so much love in a room full of "strangers". But although I don't know who any of you are, I feel like I know you more than some people I've known my entire life!
Lots of love, xo

Also meant to add:
Farmers Wife - A HUGE CONGRATS on finding out it is a baby BOY !!!! Beautiful name as well.
You are giving hope to all of us, so thank you for sharing <3 !!!

Hi ladies !
I am slowly getting ready to open up again and check this site more often. Tonight I just needed to feel a bit more hopeful and check in to see how you ladies are doing. Happy Thanksgiving to you all! I'm Canadian so we had ours ages ago (but we still do have black friday sales here,lol). I know we have all had our ups and down, but I think we all have so much to be thankful for. "The most wonderful time of the year" is upon us soon, and I am going to try my hardest to enjoy it. Do you ladies have any big plans? I hope you get a bfp- that would be the most special present of all !!! With a new year ahead of us I am hopeful for new beginnings and positive news <3
Thinking of you all and so nice to see so much love in a room full of "strangers". But although I don't know who any of you are, I feel like I know you more than some people I've known my entire life!
Lots of love, xo

Awww so happy to see you newlyweds! I hope all of us find a bfp in our stockings this year! Wouldn't that be amazing. I haven't been on much, but I hope things are getting better for you hun.

newlywed so glad your here and i pray the new years brings us all a LO

hope everyone is well. af has been gone for a couple days im not sure what cd i am im on my phone so cant check my calendar. i might not be on much this week we are really pushing to get this house done so putting in a lot of hours. i think im going to start opks maybe today. i dont think im off to a good start with the temping. i havent been doing it at the same time i try to be around the same time but sometimes i wake up and try to go back to sleep then take it. Is the temp supposed to be the same daily until you O? because mine is up down up down. well i will be checking in when i can. have a great day!

Newlywed - You've been in my thoughts:hugs: I hope that you are healing and will enjoy the upcoming holidays. I know I'm ready to bring on the new year!

Leetie - Good luck with the opks! I think the temping you're supposed to do first thing, but I haven't gotten into myself yet.

Wishing you ladies lots of luck that this will be our cycles for bfp's! Started getting some cm yesterday so we bd, it's been really different having such a relaxed cycle, but I'm kind of liking it :)

Dragonfly glad to here your enjoying your relaxing cycle :)

Afm started opk yesterday faint line. Im getting better at temping same time every morning. I know they say it takes a coupke cycles to get a hang of it and see a pattern. Good luck everyone praying we get bfp soon!

Hey there ladies! Hope all is well for everyone. I'm on cd13 so hoping I O before I leave for GA. But I am enjoying not temping and all that. Just waiting for my O symptoms.

4dpo- a little heartburn and sore BBs, but I don't believe vague symptoms anymore...

Glad to hear everyone is having a chill cycle :)

Glad to hear everyone is doing well.

Ttc in hope you O before you leave.

Xan you are right. But fx!

Great on getting a faint line on your opk Leetie, have you hit positive yet? Fingers crossed for you this leads up to your bfp!!

TTC - Glad you're enjoying not temping:thumbup: Here's hoping that you O before leaving for GA.

Xan - Fingers are crossed for you, and I totally agree on vague symptoms. lol

AFM: CD19 and I had to look at my ticker to know what day I'm on, which I guess is a good thing? I've had some cm and some side pains so we bd a few times but I'm not certain when I'll O exactly, I just know it's due sometime this week so we're bd'ing every couple of days. Every other day began to feel like work, so now we go 2 or 3 days... and I hope that's not too far of a gap but any more than that and I feel stressed to preform. Prepping for the holidays have kept me busy, I picked up a crochet blanket project I'd like to give DH so I've been wrapped up in that. Fingers crossed for bfp's for us all this cycle!

Newlywed - Sending hugs and I'm thinking of you, hope you're doing alright:hugs:

Labgal - Haven't heard from you in a while, hope that life is treating you well also:flower:

Dragonfly opk yesterday was a little darker i havent tested today yet probably in about an hour. I havent had many O symptoms though. I wish i could crochet or knit. I would love to be able to make things for people or a LO :) glad to hear your staying busy. I just got done decorating the tree and putting up some decorations inside. I really really hope and pray we all have a LO by next Christmas or are atleast expecting.

Hi ladies ! Just stopping in to say hi and that I'm always thinking of you all :)
I scroll down and hope I am going to see bfp in capital letters with huge exclamation marks, hahah. I didn't write it out because I know one of you will scroll down and see it and automatically get excited, lol!
Hope this holiday season is taking everyone's mind off of the ttc battle.

Thank you again so much for all your well wishes and prayers <3 I still can't believe it happened, and hope no one here has to go through it, but honestly you do get strength you never knew you had and God brings you through.
Lots of xo's

Leetie - Hopefully those lines get darker soon, how strange that you're not having any O symptoms though.. maybe in the next few days they'll pick up? I have no idea how to knit, but crocheting is easy (at least flat things are haha). You can teach yourself with youtube :) I learned years ago but had to peak through videos online to get a refresher when I started back up. I probably wont be able to make our future LO's anything but blankets:haha: Maybe if I practice though.. Oh goodness, it would be so lovely to have a little one by next Christmas. I'm praying for that bfp for all of us!

Newlywed - Lots of hugs coming your way:hugs: I'm glad you're finding strength through this hard time. I pray that your next bfp sticks like super glue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->